Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,953 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910870 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by teddybear20: 10:30am On Jan 05, 2017
people! please I hope this is goodnews. my passport has been dispatched from Accra to Lagos. I did my medicals last week. is this a sign of approval?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebimila: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Princelharry1:
Someone should Please help i urgently need a sample of letter of differing admission to school...Thanks
I dont think there anything too serious to it. In my case, i did a mail to the admissions office requesting for deferral explaining that my visa application was refused. I also attached the refusal letter. Got an auto response mail acknowledging receipt and got a deferral in less than a week. I guess it would depend on your reason for requesting for a deferral.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yorex2011: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2017
Yelowfellow:

Paid app fee with GTB a few days ago, I was charged about 244 per CAD.

Thanks a lot
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2017
penitential:
It won't.
It helps increase your chance of TRV approval using your wife as home tie. Having kid (s) only increases your chances the more but not having does not decreases it @all.
Goodluck.

Thanks alot am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Godfidence: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2017
Hello house...I am a fresh graduate hoping to further my education in Canada...i studied computer science and willing to get admission for pgc or pgd, even though I have been trying to search for schools to no avail, I dont know if there is an easier way to search for schools or anyone can kindly recommend a school with a low tuition fee in a less expensive region in Canada. Also I am completing my nysc in two months time, I hope it doesnt affect my processing. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
Start by making Google your friend.
Search for 'colleges in canada' and you will get amazing results of various colleges that offers PGD/C in your course. Shalom.
Godfidence:
Hello house...I am a fresh graduate hoping to further my education in Canada...i studied computer science and willing to get admission for pgc or pgd, even though I have been trying to search for schools to no avail, I dont know if there is an easier way to search for schools or anyone can kindly recommend a school with a low tuition fee in a less expensive region in Canada. Also I am completing my nysc in two months time, I hope it doesnt affect my processing. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ifydio(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2017
ifydio:
Hello house
LC gave me an extention till 15 January after which if the visa isn't out i will defer to may. Since my application have passed the normal processing time of 14weeks, is it save to send message to the embassy and also inform them of the development with the school? Resumption was 2nd this month and I applied for visa 21 September
please guys I need an answer to this question
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2017
Godfidence:

Make Google ur friend, u will get wot u need. Ur course is a popular one so i fink u shud not av issues getting courses related to ur bsc. And about ur NYSC it doesn't av any effect on ur TRV or ur admission processes. Pple gets trv while serving so its no biggy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by teddybear20: 10:57am On Jan 05, 2017
teddybear20:
people! please I hope this is goodnews. my passport has been dispatched from Accra to Lagos. I did my medicals last week. is this a sign of approval?
someone please answer

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2017
http://www.graduateshotline.com/canada/best-universities-for-pharmacy.html#.WG4YMXoo_qA toy can follow that link to start your journey.
keylaz:
Good day .
Please am a novice in admission processing , I will like to do my masters in Canada , am a graduate of Pharmacy. Will prefer master related to my course. Please I need help on how to carry go about it. Here is my phone number 08037260895. Your help will be appreciated and rewarded. Thanks guys. Am on WhatsApp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Godfidence: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks so much. I will continue searching..i hope to get a positive result soon.
Eraytee:

Make Google ur friend, u will get wot u need. Ur course is a popular one so i fink u shud not av issues getting courses related to ur bsc. And about ur NYSC it doesn't av any effect on ur TRV or ur admission processes. Pple gets trv while serving so its no biggy.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Godfidence: 11:04am On Jan 05, 2017
Thanks.
penitential:
Start by making Google your friend.
Search for 'colleges in canada' and you will get amazing results of various colleges that offers PGD/C in your course. Shalom.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:05am On Jan 05, 2017
ifydio:
please guys I need an answer to this question
Once your application has passed the normal processing time stipulated by the processing office (Accra, Ghana), you should inform CIC through the web form here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. Decisions on application is still at their discretion. Just use the web form and inform them while hoping for the best in the outcome.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2017
teddybear20:
someone please answer

Were u called for medicals? Wch of d route online or paper? If u were called for medicals it's probably an approval. All d best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ifydio(m): 11:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Austinpee4:

Once your application has passed the normal processing time stipulated by the processing office (Accra, Ghana), you should inform CIC through the web form here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp. Decisions on application is still at their discretion. Just use the web form and inform them while hoping for the best in the outcome.
thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:10am On Jan 05, 2017
teddybear20:
Nobody can really tell if it's an approval or not. Since you were called for medicals, it could be either of the two. Get your documents and find out what the decision is.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tabio: 11:39am On Jan 05, 2017
teddybear20:
Yes it is!
Did you apply online ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyker01: 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
vinci500:
Dear @Cure4fools kindly share the documents you submitted for your Visa. Thanks.
@ cure4fools I am currently in lambton college toronto just looking for a Nigerian to share apartment with, are you in lambton college?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iruomaz63: 12:17pm On Jan 05, 2017
#singing You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way
You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
You perform miracles
There is nothing that's impossible
And we're standing here
Don't know how but you did it
Made a way

God is been awesome, I got a mail from cic last night telling me I have a new message and I should check it (cos I linked my paper application online) and the message was my correspondence letter saying my study permit has been approved.
GOD IS TRULY AWESOME. So much tears of joy. He is never late, He is always on time. Thank you Lord
Would share my profile soon.
I really want to appreciate @mikymiko, you were my God sent angel on nairaland, you encouraged me and assiated me every step of the way. God truly truly bless you. It would definitely end in praise for you. Also thanks to @igbouwanile, @folaroyal, @osemigho and every other person on this forum

19 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iruomaz63: 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
I read this and I smile, you didn't know me from Adam, but you encouraged me so much. Thanks again.
Mikymiko:
iruomaz63 can still apply this November as there is still time since iruomaz63 is going to Masters. The embassy can still take decision before January or request for a new offer letter. Iruomaz63 move on with your application but make sure you submit sufficient documents.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by HarveySpecter1: 12:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Tabio:

Yes it is!
Did you apply online ?

Common, he said his passport has been dispatched from Accra to Lagos. If he took the online route, what would they be dispatching?

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 12:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Guys, what is the native language/ mother tongue to choose when filling the IMM294 form?

Should it be English or my native Language? and in addition I cannot see the place for Post graduate diploma under level of study, what am seeing there is college-Diploma

Gurus in the house help me, I can't afford making mistakes.

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by teddybear20: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
it was paper route ooo and now online
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
iruomaz63:

God is been awesome, I got a mail from cic last night telling me I have a new message and I should check it (cos I linked my paper application online) and the message was my correspondence letter saying my study permit has been approved.
congratulation! I remember your case.All the best in your study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mattezo:
Guys, what is the native language/ mother tongue to choose when filling the IMM294 form?

Should it be English or my native Language?

Thanks
Whichever you choose. This shouldn't have any bearing on their decision. You already choosed 'want service in english'.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebimila: 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello House,

Please i have a quick question. When you track your application and it keeps saying "Visa application, tracking ID No.xxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office" even till now 2 weeks after you have gotten a refusal letter. I used an agent and i expected the status to change after the refusal but its still the same. Dont they update the status? I trying to understand how the agent got a response on my behalf, not that it matters so much now.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by opella(f): 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2017
Eraytee:

You and I know ao competitive our course is, u just av to continue to push for it. If u av work experience wud av adviced u to go for a pgd or pgc program bcox of d issue of getting a supervisor for most cases in msc or PhD admsn. Also if ur cgpa is good at Msc level and u av a good research proposal I think u shud give PhD a shot. Its all about interest. Someone lik me doesn't need a PhD for now, with my work experience in the industry, so am going for a pgd in petroleum engineering technology, my msc was in petroleum geology/sedimentology.

Thanks. Please do you know of any school that does only course work for M.Sc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
teddybear20:
it was paper route ooo and now online
Lol. Funny! It's still a paper application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
Austinpee4:

Whichever you choose. This shouldn't have any bearing on their decision. You already choosed 'want service in english'.

Thanks Austin, I cannot see a place for post graduate Diploma under my level of study, should I select Diploma??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ifydio(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2017
Austinpee4:

thanks Austin.
Please what exactly should be the content of the message? Should I just inform them that my application have passed the normal processing time and the extention given to me from the school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 1:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
iruomaz63:
#singing You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
You made a way
You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
You perform miracles
There is nothing that's impossible
And we're standing here
Don't know how but you did it
Made a way

GOD IS TRULY AWESOME. So much tears of joy. He is never late, He is always on time. Thank you Lord
Would share my profile soon.
I really want to appreciate @mikymiko, you were my God sent angel on nairaland, you encouraged me and assiated me every step of the way. God truly truly bless you. It would definitely end in praise for you. Also thanks to @igbouwanile, @folaroyal, @osemigho and every other person on this forum

Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.