Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (915409 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ifydio(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
iruomaz63:
#singing You made a way
When our backs were against the wall
And it looked as if it was over
You made a way
And we're standing here
Only because you made a way
You made a way
You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
You perform miracles
There is nothing that's impossible
And we're standing here
Don't know how but you did it
Made a way

God is been awesome, I got a mail from cic last night telling me I have a new message and I should check it (cos I linked my paper application online) and the message was my correspondence letter saying my study permit has been approved.
GOD IS TRULY AWESOME. So much tears of joy. He is never late, He is always on time. Thank you Lord
Would share my profile soon.
I really want to appreciate @mikymiko, you were my God sent angel on nairaland, you encouraged me and assiated me every step of the way. God truly truly bless you. It would definitely end in praise for you. Also thanks to @igbouwanile, @folaroyal, @osemigho and every other person on this forum
congratulations.
Your success hv uplifted us hopefuls, hopefully we will also have cos to sing too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2017
iruomaz63:
#singing You made a way
You made a way
And we're standing here
You made a way
You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
You perform miracles
And we're standing here
Made a way

God is been awesome, I got a mail from cic last night telling me I have a new message and I should check it (cos I linked my paper application online) and the message was my correspondence letter saying my study permit has been approved.
GOD IS TRULY AWESOME. So much tears of joy. He is never late, He is always on time. Thank you Lord
I really want to appreciate @mikymiko, you were my God sent angel on nairaland, you encouraged me and assiated me every step of the way. God truly truly bless you. It would definitely end in praise for you. Also thanks to @igbouwanile, @folaroyal, @osemigho and every other person on this forum

CONGRATS!!! kindly share ur profile with documents submitted, so that others can learn from it.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mattezo:

Thanks Austin, I cannot see a place for post graduate Diploma under my level of study, should I select Diploma??
Yes. (College-Diploma) on the form. Your admission letter will give further details about the program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Gabrielclint(m): 1:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
good day all. pls I just tracked my application now and was told that my processed passport has been dispatched from Accra. pls what else can I do. should I call the vac help line
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by WESTERNCR: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
Goodness in good year.......Jr sister's application closed and approved. Glory to God. I wanna use this medium to wish all trv expectant success.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2017
ifydio:
thanks Austin.
Please what exactly should be the content of the message? Should I just inform them that my application have passed the normal processing time and the extention given to me from the school?
Main focus should be that your application has passed the processing time and that you want an update regarding your application.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by SeriaBravo: 2:02pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello Dotmons,

I am a prospective Uregina Msc Computer Science Fall 2017.

I will like to get some info from you.Please kindly let me have your mail or reach me on mailtobello@gmail.com as soon as possible.

dotmons:
Hey Guys, How you doing all.. Been a while. Am @ URegina, masters student studying Computer Science. Got this far through info I got on this forum. So, if you need any info about applying, coming to Canada or any possible question, I may be of assistance to you. Just hala. On break, so I this I can use some time to help.

Catch yaa.. Merry xmas and Happy new year all!!!

Dotmons!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
Congratulations Iruoma, I am happy you made it and I also hope to meet up with my Canada dream. All I ask now is for all to remember me in their prayers. It is well. I still believe in miracle concerning my Canada visa application. My prayer is that the Canada Immigration must overturn their previous decision and approve my visa.
iruomaz63:
#singing You made a way
You made a way
And we're standing here
You made a way
You move mountains
You cause walls to fall
With your power
You perform miracles
And we're standing here
Made a way

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikymiko:
Congratulations Iruoma, I am happy you made it and I also hope to meet up with my Canada dream. All I ask now is for all to remember me in your prayers. It is well. I still believe in miracle concerning my Canada visa application.
That's the spirit bro. Your study permit will be waiting for you. Do all you need to do, right strategy and docs and go claim it. Prayers have been answered already. Its on you to make the demand and it will happen which i strongly believe. All the best brother.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 2:14pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mattezo:
Guys, what is the native language/ mother tongue to choose when filling the IMM294 form?

Should it be English or my native Language? and in addition I cannot see the place for Post graduate diploma under level of study, what am seeing there is college-Diploma

Gurus in the house help me, I can't afford making mistakes
[i]
.[/i]

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by tplacid: 2:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikymiko:
Congratulations Iruoma, I am happy you made it and I also hope to meet up with my Canada dream. All I ask now is for all to remember me in their prayers. It is well. I still believe in miracle concerning my Canada visa application. My prayer is that the Canada Immigration must overturn their previous decision and approve my visa.

Amen brother, we miss you here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 3:03pm On Jan 05, 2017
miella:

I will also be applying to at least two schools in USA this January. I don't want to put all my eggs in one basket.

Can you kindly advise me on schools i can apply to in USA for Master, i have a Bsc in Microbiology with a grade of more than 4.40, a toefl score of 84 but i don't intend to write GRE.... please advise on schools I can apply to. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 4:50pm On Jan 05, 2017
[quote author=Mattezo post=52554874][/quote]
English bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mikymiko:
@ Iruoma... Many congrats again!!!.... We spoke. You know it was almost like a suicide mission when you insisted you'll put in your application in November for January intake!!!... shocked
All thanks to God!

@Mikymiko..... Why the silence bro... Pls brace up and come on board! We're waiting!!!
Regards.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
nelly28:

English bro

@Nelly thanks, I cannot see Post graduate Diploma on imm1294 when you select school, kindly assist, the only thing am seeing is College-Diploma

Regards,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by princeadedayo: 5:31pm On Jan 05, 2017
God is faithful

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iruomaz63: 5:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
I know it was really God. I checked my account this morning and it was still opened and no final decision but this evening when I checked, I saw it has been updated and it's now closed.
Thanks a lot.
Folaroyal:

@ Iruoma... Many congrats again!!!.... We spoke. You know it was almost like a suicide mission when you insisted you'll put in your application in November for January intake!!!... shocked
All thanks to God!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iruomaz63: 6:12pm On Jan 05, 2017
Thank you so much.
Austinpee4:

congratulation! I remember your case.All the best in your study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
iruomaz63:
Thank you so much.

Hi Austinp4, kindly respond to my question... Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mcjamin(m): 6:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
Good evening guys, i got a mail from the program adviser for Levene Business School In University of Regina congratulating me and sending me details of how to further in my application. He did that with the mind that the Faculty of graduate studies would have sent my official acceptance letter to me, but I'm yet to receive any mail from the faculty itself. His initial mail was to tell me that he had recommended me, while the later mail was to give me further details with the expectation that they would've sent me acceptance letter. Though, my status on the portal still shows my application has gone halfway

please guys, I'm a lil confused. kindly advise me on the way forward. I already sent him a mail though, letting him know I have not gotten the letter from them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 6:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
iruomaz63:
I know it was really God. I checked my account this morning and it was still opened and no final decision but this evening when I checked, I saw it has been updated and it's now closed.
Thanks a lot.

Many congratulations to u bro, we r still waiting for you to give us ur profile. Kindly do dat
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by JDDreamer(m): 6:57pm On Jan 05, 2017
Folaroyal:

Thermal wears aren't meant for Nigeria weather and so you should not expect to get a good one here. Plan to get them when in Canada.
Regards

OK. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2017
@folaroyal and others please i have a big issue please help me out. i refused in US visa twice but i am not stated it in my application. see down below of what i recieved for accra, canada embassy.

Dear

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

On the current application form, you indicate that you have never been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country. According to information in our records, you were refused a visa to the United States in 2014 and 2015.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence, and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Regards,

Immigration Section
Immigration Section | Programme d'immigration (MB)
High Commission of Canada | Haut commissariat du Canada
P.O. Box 1639
42 Independence Ave., Accra, Ghana
Phone | Tél.: +233 (030) 2211521

Fax | Téléc: +233 (030) 2211524
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 7:39pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mattezo:

@Nelly thanks, I cannot see Post graduate Diploma on imm1294 when you select school, kindly assist, the only thing am seeing is College-Diploma

Regards,

yea click on college-Dp
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Spatz81: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
Hello guys,

Please has anyone paid his or her tuition fee through the bank, if yeah...kindly advice. I have A January 20 deadline to pay my tuition fee and I still don't know how to go about it. I paid application fee using my card and I understand it is no longer possible to pay through out Naira Card any more.

Thanks guy in anticipation of your advice/suggestion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
poppywasiu:
@folaroyal and others please i have a big issue please help me out. i refused in US visa twice but i am not stated it in my application. see down below of what i recieved for accra, canada embassy.

Dear Wasiu Popoola:

I have reviewed your application and documents you submitted in its support. Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act provides that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or any other document required by the Regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act.

I have concerns that you have not fulfilled the requirement put upon you by section 16(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act, which states:

16(1) A person who makes an application must answer truthfully all questions put to them for the purpose of the examination and must produce a visa and all relevant evidence and documents that the officer reasonably requires.

On the current application form, you indicate that you have never been refused any kind of visa, admission, or been ordered to leave Canada or any other country. According to information in our records, you were refused a visa to the United States in 2014 and 2015.

Please note that if it is found that you have engaged in misrepresentation in submitting your application, you may be found to be inadmissible under section 40(1)(a) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. A finding of such inadmissibility would render you inadmissible to Canada for a period of five years according to section 40(2)(a):

40(1) A permanent resident or a foreign national is inadmissible for misrepresentation (a) for directly or indirectly misrepresenting or withholding material facts relating to a relevant matter that induces or could induce an error in the administration of this Act

40(2) The following provisions govern subsection (1): (a) the permanent resident or the foreign national continues to be inadmissible for misrepresentation for a period of five years following, in the case of a determination outside Canada, a final determination of inadmissibility under subsection (1) or, in the case of determination in Canada, the date the removal order is enforced.

I would like to give you an opportunity to respond to this information. I will afford you fifteen (15) days from the date of this letter to make any representations in this regard. Please use the address noted on this letter for all correspondence, and clearly indicate your file number. If you do not respond to this request within the time outlined above, your application will be assessed based on the information available, which will likely result in a refusal.

Regards,

Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639

So sorry abt dat broda, hmmmm dis is very strong ooh, u applied to U.S twice in 204/205 as what student or wat, if was it run by an agent, ur presonal details or documents u submitted for dis present Canada study app are dey d same if it can b easily corrected in ur next app bro.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2017
Omobahassy:
Hi everyone...I applied for a study permit on the 21/11/2016 and got refused on the 19th of december..based on these facts: 1: insufficients funds tocover my stay in canada. 2: Travel history. 3: Purpose of visit. Please family, I don't know how to go about it especially the travel history, am just 22yrs and I have seen people without travel history who get their TRV. Please family I need your input on this. Thank you

So sorry abt dat bro, ur travel history isn't d issue, its ur sponsor's acct and ur course of study or intend study, it will b of great deals 2 u if ur app details are @line 4 further lamentation

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 05, 2017
pls what can i do with this my issue. i refuse for visiting. my wife and i. is family package
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sevenody: 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2017
poppywasiu:

Dear Wasiu Popoola:

Regards,

Immigration Section
P.O. Box 1639

Guys please be aware. US and Canada share immigration info. The systems speak to each other to a certain level. You may get away with hiding facts about UK immigration from CIC but with US and Canada? Hmm. Serious issue.

Oga Wasiu, i think you should respond. If you used an agent, blame it on the agent. If not, i dont have a response again. Over to the house

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by AAOL: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2017
@Poppywasiu, Please can you remove your name from your post?..Guys pls let's try and avoid including our names on our post.

Well, I feel the mistake has been made. In this case all you can claim is an error of oversight and apologise. Most importantly, please pray 4 God's favour.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.