Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,188 members, 7,867,451 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:19 PM

90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence (745 Views)

"These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence by ItuExchange(m): 1:14am On Aug 29, 2016
This Woman Has The Perfect Way To Explain Consent To Men Who Don't Understand It

"No means no," and "being unconscious means no," may seem like a simple enough concept to understand, but apparently it isn't. So Twitter user Nafisa Ahmed decided to explain it in words that even idiots can understand. Her epic analogy got a lot of attention on Twitter...

I don't get how rape is so hard to understand for some men. But, if you put it like this, they get it:

She starts...

If you ask me for $5, and I'm too drunk to say yes or no, it's not okay to then go take $5 out of my purse... Just because I didn't say no.

If you put a gun to my head to get me to give you $5, you still stole $5. Even if I physically handed you $5.

If I let YOU borrow $5, that doesn't give the right for your FRIEND to take $5 out of my purse.
"But you gave him some, why can't I?"

If you steal $5 and I can't prove it in court, that does NOT mean you didn't steal $5.

Just because I gave you $5 in the past, doesn't mean I have to give you $5 in the future.

If you can understand alllllll of that, how do you not understand the concept of rape?

Ok, rant over. Times like this are good because it lets me know which men to avoid spend any time with or in the vicinity of.

And to think a man said "Well she sat on his lap & went to his house." Okay, if I ask you to hold my purse, does that mean you can take $?

Get it now? Ahmed's tweets were received with applaud by other users...

I'm not chastising anybody...But being aware of how much alcohol u can consume before u don't know between yes/no is being an adult

Follow Nafisa Ahmed @thatxxv

Source: http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1G8B9o/:1HyIZBF5n:c.CsI5.e/distractify.com/trending/2016/08/17/rape-and-consent-explained-with-money

Neteller here: www..com.ng
Re: 90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence by gemale(m): 1:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Omo mehn!!! I dey fear dt word gan. Even 2 dey hug/touch woman anyhw sef dey fear me because me as man no go know when rape start or end. No b hw my lawyer cousin c me dey scope woman uku 4rm far talk say I dey sexually harass person. My rule Sha b say as dwoman talk no, I no go kuku pursue gbenshn mata. 2 even try beg am 2 reconsider I no go try.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence by Nobody: 2:04am On Aug 29, 2016
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence by iamdurent(m): 3:05am On Aug 29, 2016
Haute:
Rubbish.
Seconded

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence by Nobody: 4:11am On Aug 29, 2016
She made a lot of sense.
Re: 90% Of Men Are Guilty Of Rape. See Evidence by utenwuson: 6:10am On Aug 29, 2016
nansense! how does money n rape correlates? no lady ll come 2 ur house n start pulling her own cloths just because she want sex! there re process of sex which involves d lady playing pranks by saying NO @ 1st attempt but wen u persists she ll give hin then u ll hear moaning like "ha hey hi ho hu" kill it kill us ill we kill it harder harder harder baby..... truth is no lady want 2 1st appear cheap! if u follow ds op eh u will never knack ur own wife sef #saynotoRAPE

(1) (Reply)

Lady Comes Back With Brilliant Idea To Publicly Shame Cheating Boyfriend / Love Charm Is Real. This Guy Went Crazy Is Enugu , Nigeria / The 21st Century Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.