Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (110) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312299 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by phraoh(m): 11:50am On Aug 01, 2011
Slyp,

Congrats.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
Slyp:

If it had nt ben d Lord who was on our side, now may we all dat ve collected our visa say: if it had nt ben d Lord who was on our side, wen we applied our applicatn wud ve ben turn down. Blessed be d LORD GOD ALMIGHTY who has given us d cause to celebrate. I just got mine.
I appreciate justwise, omon tier1 n evry oda nairalander. Tnx

Congrat!! I'm really happy for you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Slyp: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2011
Tnx all 4 ur congratulatory post, i appreciate sincerely. @ bountimore, it takes 14 wkin days. Don't wory ma, U wil certainly come here wit a gud news.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dapto(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2011
Congrat Slyp! All d best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Slyp: 9:13pm On Aug 01, 2011
@ justwise
pls the mail i sent u is very important to me, please i m stil waitn 4 ur reply. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2011
Slyp:

@ justwise
pls the mail i sent u is very important to me, please i m stil waitn 4 your reply. God bless

I replied ur email ages ago.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 8:48am On Aug 02, 2011
Errm Guys

For over a month now, my sponsor has refrained from spending the money in the account whose statement I will be presenting at the embassy since the last salary was paid in (June) because of the student visa application requirements,

Now my sponsor has called me up that the salary for July would be paid in this week

Now my questions are these,

In printing the statement, should i request it be printed up on till before the July salary? By this the 28 days would have been in tact. Or do I request that it be printed with the July salary addition? (This means more funds). would the 28 days counting now start again?

The 28 day period, does it include weekends? I mean is it 28 working days?

Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zaidait: 9:37am On Aug 02, 2011
Helly guys please i would like to ask your help concerning a problem.
I have applied to get a visa for the pre-sessional course in university of manchester last friday (29 of July).
The money to fund my studies is held in my mother's account, i have sent three bank statements for the last three months (4,5,6) , a birth certificate, all the necessary forms, a lette from the bank explaining that my mother have all the necessary funds to finance my studies in the UK and that I am her child, but i forgot to enclose the sponsorship letter from my mother, so do you think that i will get a visa refusal for that reason ?
Thank you in advance for your answers !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2011
Skii:

Errm Guys
For over a month now, my sponsor has refrained from spending the money in the account whose statement I will be presenting at the embassy since the last salary was paid in (June) because of the student visa application requirements,
Now my sponsor has called me up that the salary for July would be paid in this week
Now my questions are these,
In printing the statement, should i request it be printed up on till before the July salary? By this the 28 days would have been in tact. Or do I request that it be printed with the July salary addition? (This means more funds). would the 28 days counting now start again?[/b]The 28 day period, does it include weekends? I mean is it 28 working days?
Thanks

If you have the required amount in that account [b]before
the salary is paid in then it will not affect the 28days accounting, if not then it will.

28days rules include weekends
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2011
zaidait:

Helly guys please i would like to ask your help concerning a problem.
I have applied to get a visa for the pre-sessional course in university of manchester last friday (29 of July).
The money to fund my studies is held in my mother's account, i have sent three bank statements for the last three months (4,5,6) , a birth certificate, all the necessary forms, a lette from the bank explaining that my mother have all the necessary funds to finance my studies in the UK and that I am her child, but i forgot to enclose the sponsorship letter from my mother, so do you think that i will get a visa refusal for that reason ?
Thank you in advance for your answers !

You sent 3 different bank account? How much is in each bank account u sent and did u account the 28days rule?
Lastly. . how much is ur school fees?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 10:34am On Aug 02, 2011
justwise:

If you have the required amount in that account before the salary is paid in then it will not affect the 28days accounting, if not then it will.

28days rules include weeks.

Sorry Justwise, I didnt get you on the 28 days, does it include weekends, or its 28 weekdays?

Then the required amount is already in the account, do you think the newly paid salary should be included in the 28 day statement to be printed and submitted for the visa app?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zaidait: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2011
no I have sent 3  bank statement of my mother account of the last three months (march, june july)
I have already paid the tuition fee for the pre-sessional course (1150 £)
Yes i accounted the 28 days rule
in the last bank statement my mother had almsot (12000 pound)
I have sent my birthcertificate and a letter from the bank confirming that my mohter is capable of financing my studies in the uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2011
Skii:

Sorry Justwise, I didnt get you on the 28 days, does it include weekends, or its 28 weekdays?

Then the required amount is already in the account, do you think the newly paid salary should be included in the 28 day statement to be printed and submitted for the visa app?

Read the last line of my post, i mentioned there that the 28days includes weekends.

If you have the required amount b4 the salary is paid in then u got nothing to worry about. Is that account on your name? Who is your sponsor, your daddy or your mum?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:52am On Aug 02, 2011
zaidait:

no I have sent 3  bank statement of my mother account of the last three months (march, june july)
I have already paid the tuition fee for the pre-sessional course (1150 £)
Yes i accounted the 28 days rule
in the last bank statement my mother had almsot (12000 pound)
I have sent my birthcertificate and a letter from the bank confirming that my mohter is capable of financing my studies in the uk

When did u start accounting the 28days?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zaidait: 10:58am On Aug 02, 2011
from the beginning of July , i belive that the last bank statement is enough for the 28 days rule, no ?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zaidait: 11:00am On Aug 02, 2011
the visa i applied for is just for the pre-sessional course and not for the main course. If i get my visa i will ask for an extension in the uk so please do you think that my visa will refused for the missing document ??
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zaidait: 11:03am On Aug 02, 2011
i m sorry i have made a mistake, it's not march it's the bank statement of may
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 11:07am On Aug 02, 2011
Its my Mom
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:13am On Aug 02, 2011
zaidait:

from the beginning of July , i belive that the last bank statement is enough for the 28 days rule, no ?

zaidait:

the visa i applied for is just for the pre-sessional course and not for the main course. If i get my visa i will ask for an extension in the uk so please do you think that my visa will refused for the missing document ??

Since u submitted the birth certificate and u are over 16 yrs of age, the ECO might overlook the issue of sponsor's letter.

All u need in ur account is £5400 for 28days since u have paid all the fees
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:16am On Aug 02, 2011
Skii:

Its my Mom

Ok, though u should have put that money in ur account even if ur mum is sponsoring u as long as u are over 16yrs of age.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Skii(m): 11:18am On Aug 02, 2011
justwise:

Ok, though u should have put that money in your account even if your mum is sponsoring u as long as u are over 16yrs of age.

Na wah O

Person never start the Masters sef, the whole application process be like Masters

lol
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:22am On Aug 02, 2011
Skii:

Na wah O

Person never start the Masters sef, the whole application process be like Masters

lol

Is actually very easy if u read the requirements and follow it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by zaidait: 11:28am On Aug 02, 2011
Thank you for your help, i hope they will overlook the letter i'm really stressed !
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2011
Happy new month all!

Congrats to Slyp, Phraoh, ejy2011!

I am so happy that this thread has given you the necessary guidance to apply correctly. Welcome to UK! smiley

www.degreeangel.co.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 12:18pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Zaidat - I believe the answers to all your questions were on the first page - very first post (FAQs).

All the best in your application, Justwise has also advised you well and it is easy once you follow the guidelines and prepare well in advance.

Kind Regards

Degreeangel.co.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2011
@Skii

Sorry i just noticed the mistake in my posts. I wrote 'weeks'. i meant weekends. Weekends are included in the 28days account.

My apologies.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2011
ell77:

@Zaidat - I believe the answers to all your questions were on the first page - very first post (FAQs).

All the best in your application, Justwise has also advised you well and it is easy once you follow the guidelines and prepare well in advance.

Kind Regards

Degreeangel.co.uk

That is the truth, lastminute.com leads to alot of mistakes.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ell77(f): 1:20pm On Aug 02, 2011
justwise:

That is the truth, lastminute.com leads to alot of mistakes.

Exactly
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dapto(m): 1:44pm On Aug 02, 2011
@justwise or eell77
Pls,am confused,i also need 2 smile.My sponsor is my elder brotha based in d US.He said he can önly send his bank statement,but wud av loved to send d fund to my accout,so i can present mine,but he is operatin a fixed acout.Am okay wit dis,but d problem is now how to obtain d legal document dat shows he's my guardian since he is far away from me.Pls,what do i do?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2011
Dapto:

@justwise or eell77
Pls,am confused,i also need 2 smile.My sponsor is my elder brotha based in d US.He said he can önly send his bank statement,but wud av loved to send d fund to my accout,so i can present mine,but he is operatin a fixed acout.Am okay wit dis,but d problem is now how to obtain d legal document dat shows he's my guardian since he is far away from me.Pls,what do i do?

I think everyone here would want u to smile but we can only tell u the truth. ell77 was helpful enough to update the front page wtih all the info needed. You need to have the money in ur account, u can't use ur brother's account, the money has to be transfered into ur account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by graciousme(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2011
congrats slyp,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dming(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2011
congrats slyp, bountimore, youre next wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.