Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,891 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me (57740 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Revolva(m): 3:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yeye brainwashed fool

Make u de believe ur pastor well well until u reach 45 yrs for house
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by chrisdayo: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Your boyfriend was just testing the waters...if you're wise you would have known many had followed him to the church to hear the message after being done with like you...meaning the choice is yours. Blessed are those who still keep their honour before marriage
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Zieristclair(m): 4:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cope1:
Eeyaah, him fowl don lay cooked egg be that oooo
grin cool
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by oluwaiye2017: 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is that all? Of all problems bedeviling this nation, this is what you put up for us discuss? LOL
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Alyna: 5:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
YES THE RELATIONSHIP IS UNGODLY AND GOD MAY POSSIBLY WANT TO SHOW YOU THAT HE CHEATS!!! GOD IS CALLING YOU TO A CLOSER RELATIONSHIP.
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Nobody: 12:15am On Aug 30, 2016
Next thing oGa pastor will say is baba God say make him marry u
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by DAramis: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Is that all?
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by IZYcool: 11:43pm On Feb 18, 2017
at least the guy did not do it in your presence and that is respect
you can only complain if u ma are cheating on the guy also
to get man now i no easy ooo

hold your guy tied ooooo grin tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Could This Be The Reason Men Disrespect And Degrade Some Ladies. / Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.