Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me (57738 Views)

Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Girlfriend Of 5 Years Broke Up With Me Because Of What Her Pastor Said. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Femich18(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmm...All these so call pastors sef...

Which guy doesn't cheat or have the element of cheating in him? it is very hard to come across one...If you dump him cos of dt I'm sure the next guy will DI worse. Just stay put and assist him with prayers. That is all
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Jokerman(m): 9:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Instead of the pastor to teach you that committing fornication and hiding under the cloak of relationship is a sin... na prohecy he dey tell you. ...

Is it prophecy Jesus would tell or Tell you to change your ways??

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by DukeNija(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
That Pastor is a suspect. He has plans.. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by collitexnaira(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
Bad market for the brother
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by GoldenJAT(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
only small cheating and u de complain?go find guy way no de cheat na
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by chidextec: 9:30am On Aug 29, 2016
End time boyfriend invited End time girlfriend to End time church to listen to End time Pastor with End time prophecy grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by SuperBlack: 9:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Women sef. Na you with your leg waka go the church, now pastor come preach na you still d complain.
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Netcontactsng1(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2016
First, ungodly relationship
Second, boyfriend cheats on you

Third, what do you actually want me to tell you?
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by victorazy(m): 9:32am On Aug 29, 2016
ngoben:
Womanizer busted

You believed this crap?
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by HITTED(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2016
Take a deeper investigation on this matter; the pastor must have caught the dude chasing his daughter.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by biggie73(m): 9:33am On Aug 29, 2016
If i were the lady,i would rather believe and trust my boyfriend than that 'good-for-nothing' pastor. Anyway, caution is the key word.
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by MrHenshaw: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2016
divinehand2003:
A young lady has shared a rather stunning tale on social media telling of her experience in church.

The young lady identifed as Maayaa on twitter shared the story with her followers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/delmiyaa/status/768153880509157376

Y would you be shocked? Is it a crime to help him to be godly! Dat is if he is ungodlyAre you godly?If yes,what indices did u use?Dat shall not judge!
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by ekwegbulamc: 9:34am On Aug 29, 2016
not true
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by anochuko01(m): 9:34am On Aug 29, 2016
Some people talking like there's cobweb inside their heads...grin
question is....HAS THE GUY DENIED IT?
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by anonimi: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
WilliamsChelster:
Which one is prophecy time again ....Yeye pastors making money off people upadan

Maybe the pastor name na David aka Dauda to our Muslim brethren. grin cheesy tongue
Perhaps he wan knack the kpekus of the girlfriend just as David take knack Bathsheba, Uriah wife before sending the husband to die on the battlefield.
These gods of men are demons in angelic robes, walahi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by collins333: 9:36am On Aug 29, 2016
AND THEN?
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by SuperBlack: 9:37am On Aug 29, 2016
nonjebose:
Is that all?
what again were you expecting to hear from such a lazy girl?
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by sergiolefty(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
APC gurfwend every where...... APC- All promise cancelled......grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by sergiolefty(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
APC gurfwend every where...... APC- All promise cancelled......grin grin grin Chey be u promised not to tell anyone

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by mrkings84(m): 9:38am On Aug 29, 2016
And they just played a game on u

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by IceDude(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
I dont believe everything these so-called prophets tell me, but how are we so sure the prophet was actually refering to the guy that invited her?....Hello bae, how many boy friends u get

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by anonimi: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
chidextec:
End time boyfriend invited End time girlfriend to End time church to listen to End time Pastor with End time prophecy grin grin

Na real end time tinz oh, bro. grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4160988_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by SuperBlack: 9:39am On Aug 29, 2016
collins333:
AND THEN?
and then the Story ends.
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by BIGkoboko: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
End time prophecy...
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by justi4jesu(f): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
No atom of truth. Suspect that boyfriend. smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by IdiAmin2(m): 9:41am On Aug 29, 2016
Maybe Man of God sef get agenda. As he see better ikebe, sharp guy wan scatter the relationship
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by cogwuche(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Wow i hope is from God, SHINE UR EYES AND DO THE NEEDFUL AS A CHI STAIN[color=#000099][/color]
ALL DE BEST
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by gabbytabby: 9:42am On Aug 29, 2016
Likely to be a brother who jumps from sister to sister so look before you leap.

Question for you. Are you in an ungodly relationship? So many ungodly sisters and brothers going to church to find partners usually find each other.
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by Emycord: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2016
Which one is the greater sin ? The unholy affair? Or the cheating side of it? Ur in an unholy affair and surprised that he cheats is unholy affair no more cheating. Did u buy the man ?
divinehand2003:
A young lady has shared a rather stunning tale on social media telling of her experience in church.

The young lady identifed as Maayaa on twitter shared the story with her followers.

https://mobile.twitter.com/delmiyaa/status/768153880509157376
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by ijustdey: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2016
PussyMechanic:
Hehehe.
Maybe he's been lookng 4 a way to brk up with you so he bribed d pastor
That may even be d reason he invited you

you said it all

why was she singled out from the whole congregation....
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by jcross19: 9:43am On Aug 29, 2016
orunto27:
The pastor is a Demon.
do bible encourage us to fornicate? Are they not in ungodly relationship ?.
Re: My Boyfriend Invited Me To His Church, What The Pastor Said About Him Shocked Me by freecocoa(f): 9:47am On Aug 29, 2016
So called Pastors and their f00lidhness, makes you wonder.

What is their business in a person's relationship?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenyan Lady Dumps Lover Because Nigerian Man Buys Girlfriend A SUV (photos) / My Ex Wants Us To Be Having Sex Few Weeks After Her Marriage / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.