Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,774 members, 7,862,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:03 PM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (80835 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Read Matt. 12:48-50; Luke 8:21 and see who Jesus' Mother is.
kikikikikiki, if Jesus = God . Mary is the mother of God ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 1:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Jesus is One with His Father in character, will and in purpose. There is no difference in anyway between them. The fact that He came to earth was a mutual agreement between Him and His Father. He agreed to be separated from His Father, and to be humiliated and brought low.

Was Jesus just referring to himself just in flesh when he said they are one ? thats the point of focus.

am still on that john 14 vs 28
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2016
May I make it known that I do not want a GOD that I can totally explain. If I am able to totally explain Him, then He ceases to be GOD. Job 11:7-9 agrees with me.

When I get to Heaven by GOD's grace, I will sit face to face with Him and ask all my questions.(1 Cor. 13:12).

The subject of our study in Heaven throughout eternity will be "GOD". For now, I'm contented with trusting and obeying Him. smiley
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
^^ @ doctoralien

. you still havent tell me if you accept Jesus is a false God since he is nowhere called true God as you admit !

if accepting worship is one of the criteria for been God , you still haven't tell me why Daniel is no God since he accept worship?

you still havent tell me if the authorized Version is WRONG for saying worship ?

you still havent explain my first post on this thread, Nobody Is Good yet the same bible called Barnabas a good man ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
truthislight,

In Isa. 42:8; 48:11, I suppose Jehovah was speaking. He makes it absolutely clear that His glory is reserved to only Himself. There is no doubt that this glory He was talking about is due only to the Almighty GOD. He will not share it with anyone else.

In Jn. 17:5, Jesus says He had glory with His Father before the world began.

What does this mean?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:
^^ @ doctoralien
. you still havent tell me if you accept Jesus is a false God since he is nowhere called true God as you admit !

if accepting worship is one of the criteria for been God , you still haven't tell me why Daniel is no God since he accept worship?

you still havent tell me if the authorized Version is WRONG for saying worship ?

you still havent explain my first post on this thread, Nobody Is Good yet the same bible called Barnabas a good man ?

Jesus is the true GOD. There is nothing the true GOD is entitled to that He isn't entitled to.

Your colleague barny95 agreed that some versions translate worship as "obeisance." What if we said "Nebuchadnezzar fell before Daniel and did obeisance"? We know that Nebuchadnezzar knew who worship belongs to.

The Bible says no one is righteous, yet the Bible calls Job a perfect man(Job 1:1). Doesn't make sense? The things of GOD are spiritually discerned. smiley
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 2:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Did Sarah call Abraham GOD?

Still you haven't answered the question: Thomas called Jesus "My Lord and my GOD." Was Thomas wrong?
Thomas wasn't wrong and he wasn't referring to Jesus as the only true God, he must have been present when Jesus said in John 20:17 that 17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” Thomas was not referring to Jesus as God Almighty.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
rodDICK:

I don't have a Bible, but the points buttressed by biblespeaks sounds so logical and really I see no contest here.
that is how people fail exams! You will not bother to read before you answer! Smh.
Go and pick up a bible and read, you will find out he established the trinity doctrine pectly!
Shallom
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jozzy4:

you are from your father , the Devil !

show me " Jesus is the TRUE GOD" in john 1:1 ?
cheesy jozzy answer nah
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
barny95:
Thomas wasn't wrong and he wasn't referring to Jesus as the only true God, he must have been present when Jesus said in John 20:17 that 17 Jesus said to her: “Stop clinging to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and say to them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father and to my God and your God.’” Thomas was not referring to Jesus as God Almighty.

Do you know that you imply that Thomas recognized that Jesus is not the only true GOD?

Jesus repeatedly calls the Father His GOD. Jesus even called the Holy Spirit His GOD. Remember Jesus shouted "My GOD, My GOD..." on the cross: one for the Father and one for the Spirit.

Moreover, we know that any thing we call our god collects our worship. Thomas implied that Jesus is worthy of his worship. Was he wrong? Because we know that only GOD deserves worship.

Does the Bible make a distinction between the worship due to the Father and the worship due to the Son?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
truthislight:

HYPOCRITES!

Why can't the worship you said is given to Jesus not follow the same rules as stated by you above?

But to you, that of Jesus, because of Trinity you bend the rules to suit your HYPOCRISY.

take it easy with ur self brother, ur comment shows u have not been following my post. Am ur Christian brother not an hypocrite
The Bible does not support Trinity and I don't. Blessings
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Jesus is the true GOD.

^^
by your mouth ? where is the bible quote saying this ? Where ?

There is nothing the true GOD is entitled to that He isn't entitled to.

earlier it was attribute and you failed , now its entitled to ? the lying alien doctor . okay if Jesus is entitled to rulership and authority , why is he handing over the kingdom to his Father ? grin grin

God is entitled to know the time of the end , but Jesus dont know .

Your colleague barny95 agreed that some versions translate worship as "obeisance." What if we said "Nebuchadnezzar fell before Daniel and did obeisance"? We know that Nebuchadnezzar knew who worship belongs to.

who is my colleague, are you serious ? barny95 say so , am speaking with you : do you agree with his conclusion ?

are you now telling me obeisance is correct and the authorized version is WRONG ?

The Bible says no one is righteous, yet the Bible calls Job a perfect man(Job 1:1). Doesn't make sense? The things of GOD are spiritually discerned. smiley

black and white contradiction , If NOBODY is good , hw can the same bible claim Barnabas is a Good man ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by barny95(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Do you know that you imply that Thomas recognized that Jesus is not the only true GOD?

Jesus repeatedly calls the Father His GOD. Jesus even called the Holy Spirit His GOD. Remember Jesus shouted "My GOD, My GOD..." on the cross: one for the Father and one for the Spirit.

Moreover, we know that any thing we call our god collects our worship. Thomas implied that Jesus is worthy of his worship. Was he wrong? Because we know that only GOD deserves worship.

Does the Bible make a distinction between the worship due to the Father and the worship due to the Son?
y are u not explaining the verses I quoted? Well it left to you what u believe I have told you the truth
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

and Daniel was worshipped @ bold ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:
God is entitled to know the time of the end , but Jesus dont know .

What if I quoted 1 Cor. 2:11 to mean that the Holy Spirit knows when the world will end?

Jesus says only His Father knows when the end will be because Only GOD the Father will determine when it's time to end the world.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
that is how people fail exams! You will not bother to read before you answer! Smh.
Go and pick up a bible and read, you will find out he established the trinity doctrine pectly!
Shallom

Your oga Doctoralien admit that your bible doesnt call Jesus true God anywhere grin , do you now agree he is a false God ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

What if I quoted 1 Cor. 2:11 to mean that the Holy Spirit knows when the world will end?

Jesus says only His Father knows when the end will be because Only GOD the Father will determine when it's time to end the world.

reason before you reply me I didnt ask why he said only the Father knows , so this response is off discussion.

Jesus dont know , agree ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 2:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

and Daniel was worshipped @ bold ?

We know that anything we call our god is what we worship. Did Nebuchadnezzar call Daniel GOD?

barny95 says some versions render "worship" as "obeisance." Can we not say Nebuchadnezzar did obeisance before Daniel?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Peacefullove post=49422566]

[
color=blue]
am seriously laughing, watching the two of you . for the Muslims this verse above is a clear evidence of bible contradiction . how can the bible said Nobody is good and yet the same bible still call barnabas a good man ?
[/color]

cant you see that Jesus lied that nobody is good ? grin
there is no man that is good by nature roman 3:12.except God and Jesus is God
That means Jesus is good.

if something is not true , then its false ! which means Jesus is a false god grin or didnt he say only Yahweh be true God ?

religion is poo
@ bold wow so are you telling me a false god created the heavens and the earth?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 2:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

We know that anything we call our god is what we worship. Did Nebuchadnezzar call Daniel GOD?

^^

and did Jesus ever claim to be your God ? If no , stop attempting to reduce Daniel . you are sounding desperate already. Too much hypocrisy

barny95 says some versions render "worship" as "obeisance." Can we not say Nebuchadnezzar did obeisance before Daniel?

Barny95 is now your teacher abi ? Do you agree with him that the authorized version is wrong for saying worship ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

Your oga Doctoralien admit that your bible doesnt call Jesus true God anywhere grin , do you now agree [b]he is a false God ?
[/b]
does the bible call Jesus a false god?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=49441928][/quote]

^^

After all this months on nairaland , you still dont know how to quote properly . ehn

419 , can you show me " good by nature " in that verse where Jesus say Nobody is good ? Ole!

since you agree Jesus is never said to be true God in your bible . if something is not true , then its false ! Do you now accept Jesus is a false God ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
does the bible call Jesus a false god?

Hahaha , Does it call him True God ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

you have a very big problem , man ! where is the verse that said Jesus is the true God in this epistle ? NONE grin kindly admit Jesus is a false God alien doctor

o boy, the same bible in a verse I cant remember also call human beings Gods , in greek it will be theos , the same exact word for God , so he didnt recognize false gods , are this humans true god since he doesnt recognize false gods ?

they are false gods! Hehehe you are interpring metaphor literarily.
"Ye are gods ye sons of the most high" is a metaphor,
So literarily they are false gods!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

Hahaha , Does it call him True God ?

yes!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

^^
and did Jesus ever claim to be your God ? If no , stop attempting to reduce Daniel . you are sounding desperate already. Too much hypocrisy

Barny95 is now your teacher abi ? Do you agree with him that the authorized version is wrong for saying worship ?

GOD the Father calls Jesus Christ GOD. Since Jesus Christ is Thomas' GOD, and He is Paul's GOD, He is my GOD.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
yes!

am bookmarking this yes ! To pronounce you a liar once you fail to show me where the bible said so .

So show me where pls ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove,
Jesus Christ is the Almighty GOD. Read Rev. 1:8. smiley
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

GOD the Father calls Jesus Christ GOD. Since Jesus Christ is Thomas' GOD, and He is Paul's GOD, He is my GOD.

oga , show me where Jesus himself claim to be your god ? Not all this mistaken idea you are bringing
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

oga , show me where Jesus himself claim to be your god ? Not all this mistaken idea you are bringing

Rev. 1:8
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
they are false gods! Hehehe you are interpring metaphor literarily.
"Ye are gods ye sons of the most high" is a metaphor,
So literarily they are false gods!
^^

now your logic will haunt you, did bible call them false gods?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 3:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Jesus is One with His Father in character, will and in purpose. There is no difference in anyway between them. The fact that He came to earth was a mutual agreement between Him and His Father. He agreed to be separated from His Father, and to be humiliated and brought low.

At least you agree they are different persons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (46) (Reply)

Why We Sacked Winners Pastors - Oyedepo Breaks Silence / Kwaku Bonsam: ‘I Killed TB Joshua In A Spiritual Battle’ (Video) / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.