Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,045 members, 7,866,948 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (80937 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 7:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
dolphinheart,
The Bible says GOD sent Jesus Christ.
The Bible also says GOD and His Spirit sent Jesus(Isa. 48:16).
Do you now agree that the Holy Spirit is GOD and not a force?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 7:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Adonai is a fraud? But the Bible reads "I am the Lord thy GOD..." What fraud are you talking about?

Lemme give you a small illustration: if I bring three iPhone 7, each having whatever characteristic feature the other has, which of them is the true iPhone 7?

Yahweh appear there not adonai . its funny that I who doesnt even give a damn about xtianity is teaching you dumb ones your bible .

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 7:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
hehehe are they really gods?

When you cant find evidence that they are false god , you now declare Your god must be a liar then , he say they are gods . he lied ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 7:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
ACCORDING TO FALSE WITNESSES,

A FALSE GOD CREATE ALL THINGS.

A FALSE GOD EXISTED FROM ETERNITY

A FALSE GOD IS COMING TO JUDGE THE WORLD

A FALSE GOD HAS ALL POWER AND AUTHORITY

WE NEED TO BELIEVE IN A FALSE GOD TO BE SAVED

A FALSE GOD HAS THE POWER OF ETERNAL LIFE

THE NAME OF A FALSE GOD IS GIVEN TO MEN FOR SALVATION

THOMAS CALLED A FALSE GOD HIS GOD

ALL KNEE BOTH IN HEAVEN AND ON EARTH AND UNDER THE EARTH MUST BOW TO A FALSE GOD AND EVERY TONGUE MUST CONFESS THAT A FALSE GOD IS THE LORD. ALL TO THE GLORY AND DELIGHT TO THE TRUE GOD.

WITHOUT THE FALSE GOD NOTHING WAS MADE THAT WAS MADE.

A FALSE GOD IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD

ALL THESE AND MORE ARE WHAT FALSE WITNESSES THINKS!

stop slandering . I dont think any of the JW guys ever say Jesus is false God , the guy I remembered answering you only said he is neither true or false . You should have direct this post at me not them .

And I will tell you if there is an ONLY true God , that renders Jesus a false God ! The funniest part is you clueless ones dont even have a single place to show where your bible say Jesus is true God . none .

Keep deceiving yourselves .

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

stop slandering . I dont think any of the JW guys ever say Jesus is false God , the guy I remembered answering you only said he is neither true or false . You should have direct this post at me not them .

And I will tell you if there is an ONLY true God , that renders Jesus a false God ! The funniest part is you clueless ones dont even have a single place to show where your bible say Jesus is true God . none .

Keep deceiving yourselves .

Jesus is the true GOD. Read 1 Jn. 5:20. Compare Jn. 14:6.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 7:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
TheSixthSense:
How does your bible read Ps 2:12: 'Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, and you perish in the way, when His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him' because it talks about the Son of God that is worthy of all worship and Jesus is the Son of God.
Jesus Christ is fully God like here: 'In his very nature he was God. Jesus was equal with God. But Jesus didn’t take advantage of that fact. Instead, he made himself nothing. He did this by taking on the nature of a servant. He was made just like human beings. He appeared as a man. He was humble and obeyed God completely. He did this even though it led to his death. Even worse, he died on a cross! Phil 2:6-8 (NRSV)

I highlighted nature so that you would see that Jesus is God as another Person but the same in essence (nature) which affirms '...God is one' (Deut 6:4). So, God is one in essence, a separate person of God is fully God that is why the verse above says Jesus equal with God. You are no less of a man/human being than I am, we are only apart and may have different roles.
Jesus confirmed the three persons in the Godhead when He commanded baptism in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit.(Matt 28:19). Also, in Genesis, God said let Us create man. This indicates activity that involves more than One Person and you would agree that it wasn't the angels God was talking to.

Also, from the account of creation the bible describes the events ...the Spirit of God (Holy Spirit-God) was on the surface of the deep and God (Father) said (the Word -God as Jesus Christ see John 1... 'and Word became flesh and dwelt among men'). Jesus also said 'before Abraham was, I am' (John 8:58).

How is the Holy Spirit God and Person not active/life force?
'And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption' (Eph 4:30). I'm sure you can agree that the no one can grieve a force. Also in John 14 Jesus says: 'But the Advocate, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you everything, and remind you of all that I have said to you' (John 14:26) The advocate cannot simply be a 'force' can it? Another one, the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of God, Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Jesus and if we go by 'God is Spirit...'(John 4:24) We should know that God's Spirit is in Person. In John 15:26 '...He will testify about me...'
The Holy Spirit is God as in Acts 4:3-4 'Ananias,' Peter asked, 'why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit...You did not lie to us but to God!'

Jesus is fully God, referred to in John 1 as the Word of God, and is worthy of all worship as God. The Holy Spirit is God and when you become born again you become baptised in the Spirit of God (1 Cor 12:13). And there is no way you are born again by the Spirit that He will not testify of Jesus Christ. Probably why JWs have these misconceptions about Jesus and the Holy Spirit.

I will encourage you to seek Jesus Christ, do some research for the truth about Jesus Christ. Do not look for fruitless arguments look for truth.
God bless you.

'for though they knew God, they did not honour Him as God or give thanks to him, but they became futile in their thinking, and their senseless minds were darkened, claiming to be wise, they became fools' (Romans 1:21-22)

and nowhere in this epistle is Jesus call true God or said to be Your God . toothless crap!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

1 Jn. 5:20 reads "And we know that the Son of GOD is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true GOD, and eternal life.

Jesus then calls Himself the eternal life in Jn. 14:6. Jesus is the true GOD!
you case is just to argue for argument sake, you have abandoned the reason for quoting those verses to you, which is about knowing God, (which you refuse to do)

read John 17: 3 and get a better understanding of what John said
Jesus had come , he is the son of God,(prophesied as such and accepted by the dis piles as son of the living God). He has given us an understanding about the true God, in fact Jesus said he is the only true God. Jesus identified the true God as the father(the disciples later identified the father as their only one God). Jesus also identifies this God as his God and our God!.
John says we are In him that is true, that is what Jesus wanted, to be in his father that is the only true God, and also in his son Jesus. Jesus wanted his disciples to be in union with him and his father.
The verse now tell us that the one that is true has a son called Jesus, Jesus does not have a son, the father does, so this negates the belief that Jesus is the one that is true!, and like Jesus said, the one that is true , the only true God, is the father!, and the father has a son called Jesus!.
The father as said by Jesus is the true God, and Jesus says the knowledge of this one and the one this true god sent means evaluating life !

Joh 17:3This means everlasting life, their coming to know you, the only true God, and the one whom you sent, Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Jesus is the true GOD. Read 1 Jn. 5:20. Compare Jn. 14:6.

"
And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life." 1 john 5 vs 20

The true God in this verse have a son now who make people know the true God ? How can this be Jesus ? Did Jesus have a son ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 8:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:

If shade is called the mighty girl then kemi cannot also be called the mighty.

The article ' THE' has made it impossible for two people to bear the same title. Eg
If Buhari is The president then it is impossible for Lola to be called [b]The [/b]presisdent
wrong analogy, Obama is called the president, buhari is called the president, Obama is not buhari!
kemi is the beautiful girl, shade is the beautiful girl it does not mean that kemi is shade, it does mean that both are called the beautiful girl.
The father is not the same person as Jesus or is he?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
dolphinheart,
In 1 Jn. 5:20, the true GOD is referred to as eternal life.
Who else is referred to as life in the Bible??
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016

Doctoralien is rebooting grin grin after admitting nowhere in the bible is Jesus called true God, came back to say he was lying at first and start quoting the same bible he admitted doesnt say so grin haaa! . this shows anyone serious that you are just a blind folk following gullible teachings.

Hypocrite.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Rev. 1:8 is not talking about Jesus? Please, who is to come?
don't cut the title , leave it the way it is and I'll tell you who rev 1:8 is referring to .
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

"
And we know that the Son of God has come, and he has given us understanding so that we can know the true God. And now we live in fellowship with the true God because we live in fellowship with his Son, Jesus Christ. He is the only true God, and he is eternal life." 1 john 5 vs 20

The true God in this verse have a son now who make people know the true God ? How can this be Jesus ? Did Jesus have a son ?

Who else is referred to as life in the Bible?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
grin
Dolphinheart Do you now agree that Jesus is Jehovah God?
why should I agree that Jesus is jehovah God? IS JESUS THE SAME PERSON AS THE FATHER?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

Doctoralien is rebooting grin grin after admitting nowhere in the bible is Jesus called true God, came back to say he was lying at first and start quoting the same bible he admitted doesnt say so grin haaa! . this shows anyone serious that you are just a blind folk following gullible teachings.

Hypocrite.

Can you quote where I said Jesus is not the true GOD?

Can you quote where I admitted I was lying?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Who else is referred to as life in the Bible?

this verse itself say so! Hypocrite . did Jesus have a son ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
dolphinheart:

don't cut the title , leave it the way it is and I'll tell you who rev 1:8 is referring to .

grin Baba tell us who is to come according to Rev. 1:8.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 8:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Exod. 20:2 "I am the Lord thy GOD..."

Please, "The Lord" translates what in Hebrew?
now I know Imy talking to someone who does not know that his bible had altered God's name in that verse. This is a big problem for you and your quest in knowing God!. Go AND STUDY THE HEBREW TEXTS

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

this verse itself say so! Hypocrite . did Jesus have a son ?

1 Jn. 5:20 says the true GOD is eternal life. Please, who is referred to as life in the Bible? grin
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Can you quote where I said Jesus is not the true GOD?

Can you quote where I admitted I was lying?

am not sily to forget all previous discussion , you admitted nowhere did the bible call Jesus true God , Yes or No ? Answer thats and let see what that means if you come back claiming bible say so.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

LOL
you are a very dubious fellow, resorting to comittING forgery and laughing at himself, thinking he has done a good job

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

am not sily to forget all previous discussion , you admitted nowhere did the bible call Jesus true God , Yes or No ? Answer thats and let see what that means if you come back claiming bible say so.

Baba that is not an evidence. grin

Please quote where I said that Jesus is not the true GOD.

Also quote where I admitted that I was lying.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by dolphinheart(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

grin Baba tell us who is to come according to Rev. 1:8.
omo, don't cut a title so a to find a different meaning to it!, leave the title the way it is recorded in several parts of the scriptures and ill tell you who that title is referring to.
imagine cutting parts a titLe off so as to find a different meaning, what dubious method wunt you employ!

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Baba that is not an evidence. grin

Please quote where I said that Jesus is not the true GOD.

I said you admit the bible did not call Jesus true God . dont know if you have comprehension issues

Also quote where I admitted that I was lying.

I was been sarcastic here .

Doctoralien - I admit nowhere in the bible is Jesus called true God .

Doctor alien - bible said Jesus is the true God - 1 john 5:20

The first statement means not in the bible.

The second statement means its in the bible.

There is surely a lie here . two differemt statement from one person . 419

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

I said you admit the bible did not call Jesus true God . dont know if you have comprehension issues

I was been sarcastic here .

Doctoralien - I admit nowhere in the bible is Jesus called true God .

Doctor alien - bible said Jesus is the true God - 1 john 5:20

The first statement means not in the bible.

The second statement means its in the bible.

There is surely a lie here . two differemt statement from one person . 419

Baba, please provide quotes, will you? grin grin
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
dolphinheart:

omo, don't cut a title so a to find a different meaning to it!, leave the title the way it is recorded in several parts of the scriptures and ill tell you who that title is referring to.
imagine cutting parts a titLe off so as to find a different meaning, what dubious method wunt you employ!

I simply asked a question: who is to come, according to Rev. 1:8?

grin
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

and nowhere in this epistle is Jesus call true God or said to be Your God . toothless crap!

Good luck.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

1 Jn. 5:20 says the true GOD is eternal life. Please, who is referred to as life in the Bible? grin

Doctoralien
I admit that the sentence "Jesus is the true GOD" is not in the Bible,

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

grin grin
Hahahahaha grin grin Why is there no link leading to the second quote?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I dont know what you are saying , it has been established that you are a liar and a dubious person with that quote

More is : you have bring up another bible contradiction . if Jesus say his Father is the ONLY true God , then if Jesus is also true God. Its contradictory, a book from god should not contradict itself your bible has done !

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

I dont know what you are saying , it has been established that you are a liar and a dubious person with that quote

More is : you have bring up another bible contradiction . if Jesus say his Father is the ONLY true God , then if Jesus is also true God. Its contradictory, a book from god should not contradict itself your bible has done !

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

Please show us where I said that Jesus is not the true GOD. Provide the quote.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead! / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.