Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,176 members, 7,867,411 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (80959 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Rev. 1:8

how exactly does this answers me .

Then the same Jesus said he is not your god here at John 20 vs 17 ?to my God and YOUR GOD ' .

Another contradiction ?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

how exactly does this answers me .

Then the same Jesus said he is not your god here at jihn 20 vs 17 ?to my God and YOUR GOD ' .

Another contradiction ?

Where did Jesus say "I am not your GOD" in John 20:17? grin grin
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Where did Jesus say "I am not your GOD" in John 20:17? grin grin

This is why I asked you to reason before replying me.

Who did he call YOUR GOD @ john 20:17 ? Himself ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Peacefullove post=49442073]

^^

After all this months on nairaland , you still dont know how to quote properly . ehn

419 , can you show me " good by nature " in that verse where Jesus say Nobody is good ? Ole!
stop all these ranting and face the truth!
No body is good only God but Jesus is God.
If man is good by nature then he will be perfect! romans 3 do you need to be skuulled on this again?

[
color=brown] since you agree Jesus is never said to be true God in your bible . if something is not true , then its false ! Do you now accept Jesus is a false God ? [/color]
@ bold may God have mercy on you!
So you mean a false god created all things including the devil that is using you.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 3:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=solite3 post=49442400][/quote]

^^

Barnabas the bible said is a GOOD MAN , Jesus said NOBODY is good , do you admit Jesus lied and its a contradiction ?

solite3, am waiting for you to show me where bible say Jesus is the True God . if you cant found it , it means he isnt the true God ooo, and anything not true is ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

This is why I asked you to reason before replying me.
Who did he call YOUR GOD @ john 20:17 ? Himself ?
Okay, Jesus called Himself my GOD in Exod. 20:2
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 3:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:
May I make it known that I do not want a GOD that I can totally explain. If I am able to totally explain Him, then He ceases to be GOD. Job 11:7-9 agrees with me.

When I get to Heaven by GOD's grace, I will sit face to face with Him and ask all my questions.(1 Cor. 13:12).

The subject of our study in Heaven throughout eternity will be "GOD". For now, I'm contented with trusting and obeying Him. smiley

Who told you that is what those going to heaven will do?

You are trying to digress after all your blunders.

This your useless digression can only deceive your type that never had real love for the truth and for Yahweh.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Jesus is the true GOD. There is nothing the true GOD is entitled to that He isn't entitled to.

Your colleague barny95 agreed that some versions translate worship as "obeisance." What if we said "Nebuchadnezzar fell before Daniel and did obeisance"? We know that Nebuchadnezzar knew who worship belongs to.

The Bible says no one is righteous, yet the Bible calls Job a perfect man(Job 1:1). Doesn't make sense? The things of GOD are spiritually discerned. smiley

The above is a lie, you are just expressing your personal opinion and your personal opinion cannot give anyone eternal life.

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Okay, Jesus called Himself my GOD in Exod. 20:2

Quote this for a jew saying its Jesus talking and receive the worstest beaten of your life. Half knowledge is worrying you , I dont blame you when all religion do for you is just to make you stagger like a drunk man.

The jewish God , Yahweh is talking in that verse not Jesus . is Jesus the jewish God ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

Quote this for a jew saying its Jesus talking and receive the worstest beaten of your life. Half knowledge is worrying you , I dont blame you when all religion do for you is just to make you stagger like a drunk man. So na me go dey teach you your bible again ? Worse!

The jewish God , Yahweh is talking in that verse not Jesus . is Jesus the jewish God ?

The Jews beat Paul too for proclaiming Jesus GOD.

I have no problem with anybody persecuting me for preaching Jesus Christ. smiley
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by truthislight: 3:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
barny95:
take it easy with ur self brother, ur comment shows u have not been following my post. Am ur Christian brother not an hypocrite
The Bible does not support Trinity and I don't. Blessings

Lol. I don't think the reference was dircted at you. The Hypocrite i see here is the so called DoctorAlien.

If so, Am sorry then.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

am bookmarking this yes ! To pronounce you a liar once you fail to show me where the bible said so .

So show me where pls ?

The God of Israel is called the true God.
Jerimiah 10:10
And the God of israel is called the mighty God.
Psalm 132 vs 5
Jesus is called the mighty God.
So Jesus is the true God!

Next!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

The Jews beat Paul too for proclaiming Jesus GOD.

I have no problem with anybody persecuting me for preaching Jesus Christ. smiley

. You are lying and you are happy about it , Let me shock you ,

World English Bible
" I am Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.."

Can you see its not Jesus , and stop lying ?

Oga, Jesus did not say he is YOUR GOD !

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
smiley

"It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" Matt. 10:25
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:

The God of is real is called the true God.
Jerimiah 10:10
And the God of is real is called the mighty God.
Psalm 132 vs 5
Jesus is called the mighty God.
So Jesus is the true God!

Next!

hahahahahahahahaha , buhahahahahahahaha shame , shame , shame , shame, shame , shame , shame . a million shame !

No single place that say Jesus is true God ! Too bad , I see why you resort to lie . 419

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

. You are lying and you are happy about it , Let me shock you ,

World English Bible
" I am Yahweh your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.."

Can you see its not Jesus , and stop lying ?

Oga, Jesus did not say he is YOUR GOD !

Exod. 20:2 reads "I am the Lord thy GOD..."

"The Lord" is translated from the Hebrew Adonai, a term which is constantly applied to Jesus. smiley
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:
smiley

"It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?" Matt. 10:25

show us where Jesus said he is your God ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

^^

now your logic will haunt you, did bible call them false gods?
buhahaha the characteristics of the true God is clearly laid out.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

hahahahahahahahaha , buhahahahahahahaha shame , shame , shame , shame, shame , shame , shame . a million shame !

No single place that say Jesus is true God ! Too bad , I see why you resort to lie . 419
are you alrite
I just showed you were the mighty God is called the God of Israel and you are mocking!
Is Jesus no longer the mighty God again?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

"The Lord" is translated from the Hebrew Adonai, a term which is constantly applied to Jesus. smiley

you don enter one chance , Adonai is not the hebrew term in that verse o

Now you have two case to answer about this authorized version !

1- was it wrong to say worship at Daniel 2:46 ?

2 - why did it change Yahweh to Adonai ? Is it a fraud ?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

you don enter one chance , Adonai is not the hebrew term in that verse o . 41.12 lie man

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:46pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

show us where Jesus said he is your God ?

You still have a lot to learn in the Bible.

By the time you realise that it was Jesus Christ who gave the Law on mount Sinai, you'll understand better. smiley
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
are you alrite
I just showed you were the mighty God is called the God of Israel and you are mocking!
Is Jesus no longer the mighty God again?

419, i didnt ask for where Jesus is called mighty God ? Who discuss that with you ?

I asked : since you said yes when I asked if your bible ever say Jesus is the true God, I said show me where the Bible call Jesus true God !!! Simple as ABC
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
buhahaha the characteristics of the true God is clearly laid out.

crap! Did Bible call those humans false gods ? Simple
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

you don enter one chance , Adonai is not the hebrew term in that verse o . 41.12 lie man

"The Lord" translates what in Hebrew?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 3:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
DoctorAlien:

You still have a lot to learn in the Bible.

By the time you realise that it was Jesus Christ who gave the Law on mount Sinai, you'll understand better. smiley

I have alot to learn but I was able to correct you that adonai is a fraud in Exodus 20:2 , even bringing up. A bible version to show you its yahweh and not adonai

Forget story , show me where Jesus claim to be your God ?

And do you now accept he is a false God ? Since none of you can show us where he is ever called true God. !
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

^^

Barnabas the bible said is a GOOD MAN , Jesus said NOBODY is good , do you admit Jesus lied and its a contradiction ?

solite3, am waiting for you to show me where bible say Jesus is the True God . if you cant found it , it means he isnt the true God ooo, and anything not true is ?

false witnesses and lies are twin
Is Jesus the true God? Yes He is Jehovah the mighty God of Jacob.
Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,
Psalms 50:1 The mighty God, [/b]even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
Psalms 132:5 Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for [b]the mighty God
of Jacob.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Unless you want to tell me Jehovah is a false god.

Next

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 3:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

I have alot to learn but I was able to correct you that adonai is a fraud in Exodus 20:2 , even bringing up. A bible version to show you its yahweh and not adonai

Forget story , show me where Jesus claim to be your God ?

And do you now accept he is a false God ? Since none of you can show us where he is ever called true God. !

Adonai is a fraud? But the Bible reads "I am the Lord thy GOD..." What fraud are you talking about?

Lemme give you a small illustration: if I bring three iPhone 7, each having whatever characteristic feature the other has, which of them is the true iPhone 7?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

419, i didnt ask for where Jesus is called mighty God ? Who discuss that with you ?

I asked : since you said yes when I asked if your bible ever say Jesus is the true God, I said show me where the Bible call Jesus true God !!! Simple as ABC
show me where the father is called the true God
Hehehe
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:

Is Jesus the true God? Yes He is Jehovah the mighty God of Jacob.

see the question , see your answer.

grin grin hypocrite, 419 , grin .

Even your bible testify that Jesus is a servant of the Jewish God ( the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob)

Telling you are a professiona lier .

Jeremiah 32:18 Thou shewest lovingkindness unto thousands, and recompensest the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them: the Great, the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts, is his name,
Psalms 50:1 The mighty God, [/b]even the LORD, hath spoken, and called the earth from the rising of the sun unto the going down thereof.
Psalms 132:5 Until I find out a place for the LORD, an habitation for [b]the mighty God
of Jacob.

Isaiah 9:6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
Unless you want to tell me Jehovah is a false god.

Next

I didnt ask for all these, simple thing according to your ' yes " show me where Jesus is called true God , if you cant find it . it means he is not True God . for example the Jewish God always make sure he is called true God most times , how come such cant be found for Jesus , admit he is a False God ?

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Peacefullove: 4:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
solite3:
show me where the father is called the true God
Hehehe

Jesus said so at John 17 vs 3 , he even say ONLY TRUE GOD .

Baseless , do you now admit Jesus is a false God?

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (46) (Reply)

2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / Pastor Of Grace Assembly Trying To Squeeze A Woman's Boobs (photos) / Evangelist Reinhard Bonnke is Dead!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.