Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,928 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. (79914 Views)

Governing Body Of Jehovah's Witnesses Warns Against Ponzi Schemes / 2016 "Remain Loyal To Jehovah" Regional Convention Of Jehovah’s Witnesses / What Is Your Reaction When Jehovah Witnesses Knock On Your Door? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Sanchez01: 5:19pm On Sep 14, 2016
Maximus85:

Hmmm, no matter what he tells you, no matter how many scriptures he quotes, someone like you still won't understand. That is why we pray that Jehovah open up the world's mind eye that Satan has blinded.

If you break the law to save your life, you will be convicted a criminal. You stole food so you won't die of hunger, what are you? A thief.

God's law strictly said we should not touch blood, but because it can save life for the moment, you took it, you broke God's law. That same person will still die. He will die as someone who broke God's law.

Many of God's laws are not easy to obey but no matter how hard it is, if we truly have faith in God, we will follow those laws.

Aljazera recently did a documentary on the dangers of blood transfusion and how people are starting to claim they are Jehovah's witnesses just to get bloodfree treatments.

It's so sad, how blinded the world has become. They have become lovers of themselves and opposers of God's law.
Actually, the Bible doesn't say anything about blood transfusions. Scripture tell us not to EAT blood (i.e. in Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 7:26; 17:12-14; 19:26, etc.); and getting transfusions doesn't equate to "eating" the blood.

The gist is that we are not to make a ritual of it like the pagans do. Does that mean we cannot put the same "type" of blood into a brother to save his life if his own is poisoned or draining out? That's a great question....YHWH gave us brains and knowledge to save lives; and doctors have figured out that blood transfusions are one possible way to do that.

Actually, the only instruction we can see in the Bible concerning blood is that it must be poured out onto earth, which is in reference to dead creatures. In other words, we are not to be using the blood/life from a dead creature because when a creature is finished "using" its life, its life is to be returned to YHWH (Ecclesiastes 12:7), because it belongs to God who is the giver of life (Psalms 24:1, Isaiah 42:5, 1 Corinthians 10:26).
YHWH forbade the eating of blood (Leviticus 7:26-27, Leviticus 17:10, 12-14, Acts 15:29), but in all cases it is in regard to the blood from animals, not from humans. In any case, 1) we don't sacrifice humans, and 2) we don't consume human flesh, and 3) we don't "drink" human blood" when we receive a transfusion.

We know that the 10 plagues in the Exodus were because the plagues represented Egyptian "gods". Scripture itself does not say this, but we can know this by understanding what scripture says and comparing it to our knowledge of Egyptian culture in the era. In the same way, the command not to "eat blood" as we know, is because we are to show respect for life and not do as the pagans did which showed no respect for life.
In Leviticus 17:13-16 we find this: 13"When someone from the community of Isra'el or one of the foreigners living with you hunts and catches game, whether animal or bird that may be eaten, he is to pour out its blood and cover it with earth. 14 For the life of every creature - its blood is its life. Therefore I said to the people of Isra'el, 'You are not to eat the blood of any creature, because the life of every creature is its blood. Whoever eats it will be cut off.' 15 "Anyone eating an animal that dies naturally or is torn to death by wild animals, whether he is a citizen or a foreigner, is to wash his clothes and bathe himself in water; he will be unclean until evening; then he will be clean. 16 But if he doesn't wash them or bathe his body, he will bear the consequences of his wrongdoing."

Note that in verse 13-14 we find the rule for preparing game. Kill it, drain it, eat it. But in verse 15 we find that if an animal is found already dead, you can eat it, but you are "unclean." Is that because you "ate blood"? No! It is because you touched a corpse! See Leviticus 11:39-40, which says: 39 "'If an animal of a kind that you are permitted to eat dies, whoever touches its carcass will be unclean until evening. 40 A person who eats meat from its carcass or carries its carcass is to wash his clothes; he will be unclean until evening." It is the fact that the (edible) animal died, and no one could show respect for it by properly draining its "life"; and so even though you may eat the animal which died naturally, you are unclean as a result.

Let's go back to the first place we learn of the "blood" issue. It's in Genesis 9: 2 The fear and dread of you will be upon every wild animal, every bird in the air, every creature populating the ground, and all the fish in the sea; they have been handed over to you. 3 Every moving thing that lives will be food for you; just as I gave you green plants before, so now I give you everything - 4 only flesh with its life, which is its blood, you are not to eat. 5 I will certainly demand an accounting for the blood of your lives: I will demand it from every animal and from every human being. I will demand from every human being an accounting for the life of his fellow human being. 6 Whoever sheds human blood, by a human being will his own blood be shed; for God made human beings in his image.

Why could this be so important to YHWH, that we are permitted to eat the meat, but not the blood, even though we know that properly drained, there is STILL blood in meat that we eat? Well, I believe the answer is found here:

Deuteronomy 12: 20 "When ADONAI your God expands your territory, as he has promised you, and you say, 'I want to eat meat,' simply because you want to eat meat, then you may eat meat, as much as you want.21 If the place which ADONAI your God chooses to place his name is too far away from you; then you are to slaughter animals from your cattle or sheep, which ADONAI has given you; and eat on your own property, as much as you want. 22 Eat it as you would gazelle or deer; the unclean and clean alike may eat it.

23 Just take care not to eat the blood, for the blood is the life, and you are not to eat the life with the meat. 24 Don't eat it, but pour it out on the ground like water. 25 Do not eat it, so that things will go well with you and with your children after you, as you do what ADONAI sees as right. 26 Only the things set aside for God which you have, and the vows you have vowed to make, you must take and go to the place which ADONAI will choose. 27 There you will offer your burnt offerings, the meat and the blood, on the altar of ADONAI your God. The blood of your sacrifices is to be poured out on the altar of ADONAI your God, and you will eat the meat. 28 Obey and pay attention to everything I am ordering you to do, so that things will go well with you and with your descendants after you forever, as you do what ADONAI sees as good and right.
29 "When ADONAI your God has cut off ahead of you the nations you are entering in order to dispossess, and when you have dispossessed them and are living in their land; 30 be careful, after they have been destroyed ahead of you, not to be trapped into following them; so that you inquire after their gods and ask, 'How did these nations serve their gods? I want to do the same.'31 You must not do this to ADONAI your God! For they have done to their gods all the abominations that ADONAI hates! They even burn up their sons and daughters in the fire for their gods! 32 "Everything I am commanding you, you are to take care to do. Do not add to it or subtract from it.
Read verse 28, then read from verse 30. Verse 30 says "be careful, after they have been destroyed ahead of you, not to be trapped into following them; so that you inquire after their gods and ask, 'How did these nations serve their gods? I want to do the same.' You must not do this to ADONAI your God! For they have done to their gods all the abominations that ADONAI hates! " - these verses indicate how these the "nations" served their "gods", i.e., the pagans drank the blood!

So what have we learned?

We've learned that the prohibition of drinking blood is for drinking blood of slain (edible) animals only. We are to drain that blood to the earth. Drinking blood, as the pagans did, is an abomination to YHWH, and we are to take care not to do that. We are to show respect for the life in the animal we eat and drain its blood onto the earth.

So are transfusions OK? Most certainly they are! First, no human was slain to get the blood. Second, no blood was "consumed" in any pagan ritual which is an abomination to YHWH. Third, according to Genesis 9:5, we will be required to present an accounting for the life of our fellow human being. If a transfusion can save lives, then it should not be denied, and it is not against the will of YHWH.
When the Torah was recorded by Moshe, electricity was not known either, yet today, since YHWH has allowed us to use the brains He gave us, electricity is used in all sorts of positive ways - and negative ways! (No pun intended!) Don't be dismayed by medical advances! They are in no way "playing God"!

But, you are correct to be wary of medical procedures "just because we can." For example, today, we can keep "the body" alive at will! We know enough to keep "the body" alive, perhaps forever, by mechanically circulating oxygenated blood and nutrients to the brain and organs, but is that "life"? It is only when medical technology extends its value that it becomes a problem. I hope this is clear, as it is not simple!

I'm lazy, sorry
http://www.therefinersfire.org/blood_transfusions.htm

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by cherryice(f): 5:20pm On Sep 14, 2016
themall:
It's a choice
You not answering the question. Ok let me rephrase - Do you guys believe that anyone who marries outside your belief is out of the Lord?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2016
mayorbch:
Why don't jw keep the sabbath? Even Jesus kept it. Don't say it's for the Jews cos what we had at eden was "mankind" when God instituted it. There was no Christian, no jew
Did the first christian church continue the Saturday-practice after the death of Jesus Christ? I wish someone is able to throw more light on this
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by victorvezx(m): 5:23pm On Sep 14, 2016
I won't lie, jehovah witness members disgust me. They are so full of falsehood that would make Jesus be shaking his head in annoyance. This people just interpret the bible upside down. No wonder they are a very tiny minority in the Christian denomination, because real Christians find JW beliefs as very extreme and pure falsehood. I pray Jesus shows them the light and forgive them. The really need Jesus
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Sayelabola(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Logicbwoy:
1) Why do you prefer to allow people to die rather than give blood transplant? I know its an obscure bible verse you guys use to defend it but is it worth it?

2) Why do you ostracize ex-members and non-members? People leave anglican, catholic and pentecostal churches and still remain friends with their friends or family they left in their ex-churches.

3) Do you realise that you behave like a cult as a result of question 2 above? That people hate you?

4) Why do you people act as if you are the only true church of christ? Your church is neither the oldest or largest in the world. Your church is far from the most transparent or most charitable.

5) Why are your members soo robotic and wicked? They don't do birthdays, christmas, new year and they become so robotic. Is your indoctrination that bad?

Fire on, brother.

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by bezimo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
Why are you Jehovah witness folks passionate about perverting and twisting the Pure and True gospel of Jesus Christ and in so doing deceiving many into hell.Why?
Especially on Jesus teachings on the reality of hell fire and the reality of the Person of the Holy Spirit among others.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Sanchez01: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
themall:
Did the first christian church continue the Saturday-practice after the death of Jesus Christ? I wish someone is able to throw more light on this
Unfortunately no, paganism overwhelmed the church and the church shifted the Sabbath day to the day of the Sun, just as we have today. However, the Sabbath was an instruction to the old Israel and not Christians.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by DoctorAlien(m): 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2016
"But thou, Bethlehem Ephratah, though thou be little among the thousands of Judah, yet out of thee shall he come forth unto me that is to be ruler in Israel; whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting." Micah 5:2.

The Bible says Jesus' goings forth have been from old, from everlasting.

How then could He have been created?

Cc: indigene.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Sanchez01: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2016
victorvezx:
I won't lie, jehovah witness members disgust me. They are so full of falsehood that would make Jesus be shaking his head in annoyance. This people just interpret the bible upside down. No wonder they are a very tiny minority in the Christian denomination, because real Christians find JW beliefs as very extreme and pure falsehood. I pray Jesus shows them the light and forgive them. The really need Jesus
Calm down. We must respect their views and beliefs. Almost all Christian doctrines are perverted, just that the level of perversion is higher and very glaring in some.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Maximus85(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
alolatee:

Bro, don't waste ur precious time arguing with Jehovah wickedness(as my pastor then in the university used to call them).They are worse than Muslims and Atheists.

Because your pastor knows nothing from the scriptures and he's afraid of admiting it.

How many times in the Bible did Jesus continually said The one who sent him is greater than him. All those times he prayed, who was he praying to? Praying to himself.

"Let us be one" Does this mean we are all equal or the same?

If you can't attend a meeting but you sent your well informed son, will they say they didn't see you at the meeting? God sent Jesus, Jesus said if you've seen me you've seen the father. Does this mean they are equal or the same?

This is the simplest knowledge in the Bible. And it hurts how people has failed to understand.

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by sammhi(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
oneolajire:
What a pity! The modern day JWs can't even read through archives and discover the faulty foundations laid by their leaders. They just swallow all errors passed to them line hook and sinker.

READ 16 TERRIBLE LIES OF JWS

[JW is the only true religion/christian: JW claim to be the only true religion/christian, so other Christians are false Christians. However, JW is a lifeless organisation that teaches falsehood and cannot withstand cohorts of principalities and powers of the devil. The reason why they are preaching to you because they believe all what you hear in church are false and they have the monopoly of God's truth.]
JW preaches to all sorts of people. going form house to house , how will a JW know who is a christian or not ? however, even so called christians need to be taught as many do not REALLY undestand the bible . Jesus started his preaching with the JEWS despite them having direct SCRIPTURES from GOD through Moses

2. ]Those who go to church follow false doctrines: JW'S claim that churches are shrines as they are not recognised by God and that God only recognises only one organisation called JW organisation. That is why the six letter word CHURCH (Matt 16:18) is not written in the so fake bible (new world translation of the holy scriptures) of the JW'S but replaced with 'organisation'. Church is got from a Greek word 'ecclesia' which means, gathering of God's people, called out out ones, people of Christ (Act 8:3, 1 Cor 1:2, 1 Pet 2:9).]
I dont know where you get such idea from that JW FEELS CHURCHES ARE SHRINES . Church is not the building but the people. hence, the right word is Congregation. This is why JW uses the word congregation to refer to the people and Hall of worship as Kingdom hall.

3. [They are following the command of Christ to announce God's kingdom: JW will never preach to juju people, ritualist, ogbonis, babalawos because JWs doctrines is powerless. Ask them of the number of worship centres they have in Iran, Iraq, 
Afghanistan and other difficult places. Does it mean these neglected people don't need God's kingdom? The truth is that they only preach where christianity has been established. They confuse those who are on the way to heaven because they have little knowledge of God's word by promising them a kingdom on earth.]
you say many things that are not true. we dont preach to Juju men or the likes ..really? have you gone with them on their house to house preaching to know this? truth is , JW dont dramatise their preaching or successes over unclean spirit. believe it or not, many Babalawo or so called Juju men became JW on knowing that they could not harm the witnesses who comes to preach to them .

4. [Man is not a Spirit Being. They claim that man is a composition of two things, clay and breath from God. 1 Thessalonian 5:23 makes us to know that man is made of Spirit, soul and body. Act 7:52, shows us that Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus. Paul said 'I go to be with Jesus when I die', he didn't say he's going to the grave. We fellowship in the spirit realm (John 4:24), means (human) spirits communicates with God(spirit) or other spiritual beings. Heb 4:12, Rom 12:2, soul/mind in the intellectual (reasoning) part of a man. So man is a Spirit being who has a soul, the intellectual realm while we only live in the body.

When people die, they go somewhere, Philippian 1:21-24, Act 7:59, Luke 16:20-31, just because they are spirit beings who live in the body]
what does the bible really teach? it is not what you believe or not , but what the bible says ? please read eccl 9: 5

5. [Jesus is not worthy of worship: JWs always denigrate the person of Jesus, they will never sing our church songs nor pray with us because we worship Jesus. Heb 1:6 Jehovah says Jesus should be worshipped. Rev 5:8-14, Matt 2:11 also supported the worship of Jesus. JWs are only fighting a lost battle for being angry to worship Jesus. The JWs fake bible replaced 'worship' with 'pay obeisance' wherever people worship Jesus.]
Jesus himself says he came to do God will. he refused when people called him GOOD. JW recognize Jesus role as king of God kingdom.

6. [There is no hell/lake of fire. JW teaches that God cannot send people to hell as he has made the earth for mankind. They claim those who don't believe in Jesus Christ would not resurrect or would have an abrupt end.  Anyway, the Bible teaches eternity in heaven (for those who follow the teachings of Jesus and eternity in hell (Rev 21:15, 22: for those who do otherwise. If there were no lake of fire, the rich man wouldn't have tried to prevent his relatives from witnessing same torment (Luke 16:20-31)]
JW never says no hell or lake of fire . but your interpretation is what differs.

7. Jesus is an angel, precisely Angel Michael. JWs claim the statements 'sons of God' (Gen 6:2) refers to angels. So Jesus is God's firstborn son and Michael is the Arch angel, therefore Jesus is angel Michael( 1 Thes 5:16). JWs are wrong. Angels are spirits, servants of those who inherit salvation (Heb 1:14). Heb chapter 1 & 2 were written to the Hebrews (and to us) to purposely educate them (us) that Jesus is not an angel.
if Jesus is not an angel , what is he ? human ?or what sort of spirit is he ? common, so when you hear" officers and men of the armed forces" the officers are not men? you hear of Kabiyesi and his palace messengers, is the kabiyesi not a human ?
so what is God himself ?
let the bible teach you. problem with you is that you wont study the bible . you are already baised .
who is going to terminate the devil? Jesus or another angel? the bible state that Jesus is coming with an Arch ANGEL VOICE
Revelation chapter 12 describes how the devil was chased from heaven by the arch Angel? who did that? another Angel or Jesus ?

8. Nobody is in heaven: John 3: 13, Jesus told Nicodemus that 'nobody has ascended to heaven'. 
This place is quoted out of context. Jesus was telling Nicodemus that He is the only one who has being in heaven and come down to earth, and nobody has gone up there and returned to earth to tell us heavenly things. JW's don't want to know where Elijah went. Ascention means lifting up of a bodyly being but believers go to heaven in spirit form (Act 7:52).
i dont understand this your point.

9. Other Christians worship three Gods (polyetheism)  as they worship only one God (monotheism). Bible truth goes thus:  EMMANUEL means JEHOVAH WITH US (Matt 1:23). Jesus is God in human flesh John 1:1&14, 1Tim 3:16. In Rev 1:6-8 Jesus is all that Jehovah is, the ALMIGHTY. In Isaiah 9:6, Jesus is the everlasting father. Philippians 2:6 tells us Jesus is a form of God-in human flesh.
God is a Spirit in John 4:24, in Rom 8: 9, Spirit of God and Spirit of Christ were interchanged, which also is the Holy Spirit.
You can see that we worship only one God (1 Cor 8:4) who relates with man in three forms. This is uniqueness of Christianity.

JWs made a terrible mistake in their NWT (fake bible) in Matt 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke3:4, John 1;23. John prepared the way of "Jehovah" and Jesus was the "Jehovah" whom John prepared his way.
GOD JEHOVAH operate in different ways . one of the way is sending JESUS down to earth .
bible clearly states that JEHOVAH is one. you claim he is 3. really? can there be 3 kings in one throne ? if JESUS is GOD JEHOVAH, why will Jesus , whilst on earth says the father sent him on numerous instances he said this. will BUhari says he was sent by Osinbajo or one of his minister if decides to visit lagos or any other state in nigeria ? but Osinbajo will and can say he was sent by Buhari
this is common sense now. Jesus , admitting he was sent shows who is superior

10. [Man will live forever in this earth. Matthew 5:5 is their favourite verse. JW's claim that the garden of Eden lost by Adam would be restored on earth (eternal life).

JWs can be so ridiculous, they want to inherit Dangote's cement factories as well as his refinery under construction.
They want to enjoy the wealth of Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg.
The creator of heaven and earth says they will pass away, JWs are saying no to God's word. Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31. They will be burnt by fire 2Pet 3:7and 12. They will give way for a new heaven and earth, not a panelbeated, renovated or recycled heaven and earth.

JWs claim they want to inherit the earth Matt5:5. People could be moralist, idol worshipper, agnoist, atheist and still be meek despite rejecting the gospel. If meekness is what it takes, Jesus didn't need to die, he would only have concentrated his teachings on meekness. Meanwhile, there is nothing to inherit in this earth

Matthew 5:5 is only saying that those who are meek will enjoy their stay on earth during their lifetime (befo]
JW never anticipate to inherit all those things you mention. in fact, those things will be destroyed. all of them . no serious JW member will envy Dangote or Zuckerburg. what God promises is far much better than the worldly wealth of your so called rich men.
the earth will be rebuilt into beautiful new world where righteousness will dwell 1 peter 3: 13, isaaih 65 vs 19

11. Participating in competitions e.g. sports, debate, etc are sinful 2 Cor 10:12. They misinterpreted the bible. Though their members have so much passion for competive sports, yet they are hypocrites when it comes sticking to this doctrines of theirs. 1,Cor 9:25. Even Paul told us that those who run run to win prizes as he would have condemned competition in this verse while he would have categorised competitive sports as sin in several places of the scriptures. When we excel in competitions, it brings glory to God as his children.
you confuse the meaning of pauls letter. it is beyond the particiaption. what fellowship does light has with darkness. while the world is busy and are frenzied into such competition, JW are busy in the Kingdom work. also, we dont participate because we wont have enough time for Godly devotion. 1 tim 4:8

12.[ Accepting blood transfusion is sinful: Act 15:20 also misinterpreted. JW's can't prove with the bible any account of blood transfusion in the bible, so how does 'abstain from blood' means 'reject blood transfusion'? However, if we should follow the word 'abstain', then we should run away from blood of fish, goats and other animals as well as injured people and women giving birth. Unfortunately, they do not have any bible record of blood transfusion prior to the time of the first Apostles to justify that their claim.]
this was answered in previous posts

13. Marking or celebrating days is unbiblical. JW's don't celebrate easter, christmas and new year. They refused to see what the bible says that those who keeps a day should keep it for the Lord Romans 14:6. Philippian 4:4. Unfortunately, the celebrate wedding anniversary, what an hypocricy?
this has also been adrreesed in previous posts

14. Participating in secular governance and politics should be avoided. They hold on to 1 Cor 4:4 where bible says that the devil is the 'god of this world'. So they claim being part of the world government means being ruled by the devil. They claim to await God's kingdom on earth to be ruled by Jesus (theocracy). They neither say the national anthems, pledges nor salute flags because of these reason (they also refer to them as worship). Bible teaches that God appointed rulers over us Rom 13: 1-7, Titus 3:1 God would have told is if he doesn't want us not to be part the leaders. The truth is that the devil had been in operation before the nation of Israel, so David, Hezekiah, Daniel and other faithfuls wouldn't have been permitted by God if truely God doesn't want us to part of government.

15. Being in military is wrong. JW's claim they are not for fight but for peace, because God's kingdom is for peace. In Act 10, we see how a senior army officer (and his household) got born again and got baptised in the Holy Spirit. Peter would have compelled Cornilius to resign from the Italian regiment if being in the army was sinful. Moreover, Jesus healed the servant of another senior military officer (Matt 8:5-11) without Jesus saying anything negative about his participation in the army.

16. Jesus is a created being Col 1:15. JW held tight to this verse and misinterpreted it. Jesus was the creator who entered creation to save mankind. Anyone who will enter this world must take the form of creation before he can be born Col 1:16, Philippian 2:5-8.

WHO ARE THE JWs?

1. They are people who use human wisdom to interpret God's word. They lack spiritual understanding as the natural human wisdom cannot receive God's wisdom (1 Cor 2: 12-14, John 14:26)

2. They are people who lack revelation of GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT (Eph 1:17-18)

3 They are spiritually DEAF.  John 10:27, they don't hear God's audible voice speaking to them, so they want you to join them so you'll become spiritually deaf.

4 They are empty in the spiritual realm, so powerless a doctrine. No healing, miracle, vision, prophesy, all because they lack the Holy Spirit and that is why they cannot confront juju power and the likes.

5. They don't preach salvation from sin, repentance, sanctification and righteousness, as a prerequisite for God's kingdom. They only tell people to come and study and start preaching heresy.

6 They lack revelation of heaven: In Isaiah 6, Act 7: 55-56, Rev 4, God's people saw the revelations of heaven and God is still showing Christians what heaven looks like, but none of the JWs has ever seen heaven. Christians can see where we are going, jws cannot see their end.

7. They are followers of a man named Russell Charles Taze. He made lost of false predictions and teachings.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

Read more of him on various encyclopedia as well

JWs doctrine looks attractive to you if
1. You have a shallow knowledge of God's word
2. You live in sin (lying, worldliness, sexual immoralities e.t.c.)
3. You don't allow the Holy Spirit to teach you more of God.
4. You don't go for evangelism

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sanchez01:
So are transfusions OK? Most certainly they are! First, no human was slain to get the blood. Second, no blood was "consumed" in any pagan ritual which is an abomination to YHWH. Third, according to Genesis 9:5, we will be required to present an accounting for the life of our fellow human being. If a transfusion can save lives, then it should not be denied, and it is not against the will of YHWH. http://www.therefinersfire.org/blood_transfusions.htm
1. [size=14pt]No human life?! [/size]But where is the life represented?
2. [size=15pt]no blood was "consumed" in any pagan ritual?![/size] But is it OK if it was consumed in a christian ceremony?!
3. [size=16pt]If a transfusion can save lives, then it should not be denied[/size] I agree with you on this in a secular world that really does not believe in GOD but reality. I AGREE THAT WHAT GOD SAYS IS ALWAYS SECONDARY

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by fisman19(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:

We had a wrong expectation.
LOL
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by TheFLIRT(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
alolatee:

Bro, don't waste ur precious time arguing with Jehovah wickedness(as my pastor then in the university used to call them).They are worse than Muslims and Atheists.
Your pastor should be dragged out in public and stoned to death.

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Maximus85(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2016
jnrbayano:

Good.

1) With "yes" to both questions, God is "the everlasting/eternal father, being the father of all mankind and spirits and also having an everlasting/eternal nature/attribute. Succinctly!

2) There was another question, "How many everlasting fathers do we have as recorded in the scriptures" you answered "only one". Beautiful!

3) With confirmation from you that Isaiah's prophecy in Isaiah 9:6 was talking about Christ, that declared Christ, as "the everlasting/eternal father. Finitely!

Therefore, Christ is God. Unmistakably!

Why do you deny Christ his rightful deity status?

Hmmm. Of course Jesus is a god. A mighty god but he's not the Almighty God. Simple English. Compare in your Bible.

Jesus never called himself God.
What did he say when someone called him GOOD?

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Sanchez01: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2016
themall:

1. [size=14pt]No human life?! [/size]But where is the life represented?
2. [size=15pt]no blood was "consumed" in any pagan ritual?![/size] But is it OK if it was consumed in a christian ceremony?!
3. [size=16pt]If a transfusion can save lives, then it should not be denied[/size] I agree with you on this in a secular world that really does not believe in GOD but reality. I AGREE THAT WHAT GOD SAYS IS ALWAYS SECONDARY

The life is represented in the blood but the instruction given before some sect twisted it is simple; not to EAT blood (i.e. in Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 7:26; 17:12-14; 19:26, etc.); and getting transfusions doesn't equate to "eating" the blood.

Your number two shows you're clearly not in the know about most pagan practices. Please take your time to read https://firstlightforum./2012/10/25/why-the-jews-sacrifice-babies-and-eat-gentile-blood-in-the-matzo/
Take your time to also find out how blood sausages came to be.
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2016
cherryice:
You not answering the question. Ok let me rephrase - Do you guys believe that anyone who marries outside your belief is out of the Lord?
If you're not married I would have wished to perform the experiment with those who know the answer. But the catholic church has a long time belief that there is no salvation ex-cathedra. The RCCG is also towing the same line.
1. So if you're a member of an Orthodox church then you're not-in-the-lord with a Pentecostal
2. So if you're a member of a Pentecostal church then you're not in the lord with a Protestant
3. So if you're a member of a Protestant church then you're not in the lord with an Orthodox

Nigerians who like to play the Ostrich often pretend this is not true. But you can not be in the lord with me for example, if your Church allows homosexual priest to be pastors! Bottom line...

1 Like

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Marvel1206: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai.. Jehovah witnesses bad pass atheist o.. Dem dey inteprete bible upside down.. Imagine the verse jhman05 quoted to defend blood transfusion which didn't even correlate with what is being discussed.. And his opinion on not singing the national anthem as Jesus clearly stated that give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar and what belongs to God to God...

Arguing with them is like trying to alert a blind, deaf and dumb man walking 10metres on a railway from an incoming train

are you thinking what i'm thinking? grin

Bound for destruction unless a miracle happens
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Alexandro15: 5:45pm On Sep 14, 2016
italianjob:
I can also trow more light to ur questions,but pls answer dis first.do u believe in d resurrection?

Oh yes. I do
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:

No.

What no?!? I was scrolling down to see ur answers but sir, for this single answer, i stop scroling. John 10:30 "I and the father are one." should be enough for you or 1col. 1:15 "He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God..." there are alot of scripture verse that proves Jesus is God. It's clear that JW don't believe in trinity!
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Marvel1206: 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2016
Chai.. Jehovah witnesses bad pass atheist o.. Dem dey inteprete bible upside down.. Imagine the verse jman05 quoted to defend blood transfusion which didn't even correlate with what is being discussed.. And his opinion on not singing the national anthem as Jesus clearly stated that give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar and what belongs to God to God...

Arguing with them is like trying to alert a blind, deaf and dumb man walking 10metres on a railway from an incoming train

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 14, 2016
Sanchez01:

The life is represented in the blood but the instruction given before some sect twisted it is simple; not to EAT blood (i.e. in Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 7:26; 17:12-14; 19:26, etc.); and getting transfusions doesn't equate to "eating" the blood. Your number two shows you're clearly not in the know about most pagan practices. Please take your time to read https://firstlightforum./2012/10/25/why-the-jews-sacrifice-babies-and-eat-gentile-blood-in-the-matzo/ Take your time to also find out how blood sausages came to be.
This twist is also a theology. And No, you're right, am not in the know about most pagan practices...But am always skeptical about theologians....all of them
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Pidggin(f): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2016
Efisko1:

are u serious about dey fact dat dey dnt say dey national anthem?

Yes, they don't
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:
Chai.. Jehovah witnesses bad pass atheist o.. Dem dey inteprete bible upside down.. Imagine the verse jman05 quoted to defend blood transfusion which didn't even correlate with what is being discussed.. And his opinion on not singing the national anthem as Jesus clearly stated that give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar and what belongs to God to God... Arguing with them is like trying to alert a blind, deaf and dumb man walking 10metres on a railway from an incoming train are you thinking what i'm thinking? grin

[b]Bound for destruction [/b]unless a miracle happens
Sitting in the seat of MOSES. kontinu
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Maximus85(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:
Thesixthsense

Jesus is the author and the finisher of our faith. The doctrine of JWs are based on the scripture.

Yes, whoever has seen Jesus has seen the Father also. Why? Cos they are in unity. In fact, Jesus is the representative of his Father, Jehovah. But he is inferior to the Father, let's go down the chapter you quoted. Read the same John 14, this time verse 28. 'The Father is greater than I am". Do you think this shows that Jesus view the Father as superior? In verse 31, Jesus stated that what he speaks is in accordance with the command given to him by God. Is this not remarkable proof?

What point do u want to make from that Romans 11?

There are places where the holy spirit is personified. This need not be taken literally just like proverb 8 about wisdom does not mean that wisdom is a person.

That Eph 4:30 calls it "holy spirit of God". Again, have you noticed that the holy spirit doesn't have a name? Gods son is Jesus, our God is Jehovah, what is the name of the holy spirit.

Thirdly, in each vision that Gods servants had had in the bible no one has ever seen the holy spirit before standing or sitting down. When Stephen saw a heavenly vision, he saw Jesus staying in Gods right hand, but where went the holy spirit?

Fourthly, the holy spirit can fall on one million persons at the same time. Now is that the description of a person? What will be its shape if these persons depart to different locations? No wonder its often had the sense of a wind!

We do get born again. However, people give " born again" a meaning different from what is outlined into the scriptures. See why born again is: John 3:1-6

A mere shouting "I accept Jesus as my personal lord and savior" is not born again.

We get baptised in the name of (ie, in the authority of) Father and of the son and of the holy spirit.

Born again is performed by God himself. It is not something you get on ur own.

Sincerely, I commend you for your patience and tactfulness at answering these questions.
The truth is, I've done this before and it didn't end well. The more you try to help some see the truth, the more many will come to confuse them again. It's like fetching water into a basket.

I'll suggest we continue with our normal house to house and one on one witnessing and beg Jehovah to bless our sincere effort.

Like Jehovah has promised, he will speed it up in his own time. And we will continue to pray to Jehovah to help them know the truth.

Why would we spend our time and energy trying to deceive people?

www.jw.org is the best place they can go to find answers to all their questions.

Well done bro.

5 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Marvel1206: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
NehemiahM:

What no?!? I was scrolling down to see ur answers but sir, for this single answer, i stop scroling. John 10:30 "I and the father are one." should be enough for you or 1col. 1:15 "He (Jesus) is the image of the invisible God..." there are alot of scripture verse that proves Jesus is God. It's clear that JW don't believe in trinity!

don't you know they don't?
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by figoperch: 5:50pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:
There seem to be many questions on this board regarding the bible, God, lifestyle, science etc, answers have also been offered. However, you might get a reasonable answer to your questions if you try and see how Jehovah's Witnesses proffer solution to those questions.

Of course, reading from our websites, can assist you with an authoritative answer from the field of JWs. (ie, www.jw.org; tv.jw.org; wol.jw.org). Jehovah's witnesses also have an application which can help someone read different versions of the bible like KJV, Bryington, ASV etc. You can also download our journals in ur own language inside this app and watch some videos. Go to play store and search for JWLibrary app.

The witnesses in ur vicinity can also assist in answering your questions. You can also send me an email for a quiet discussion devoid of distractions common in Nairaland.

But you can post ur questions here too, let's see how we can handle it, but please be civil and open minded. I won't respond to apostates or apostate sites or those I view to be unserious. I might end it if one is insincere.

I do not have answers to every question. Others like Biblespeaks, dolphinheart, truthislight can contribute also.

Is your action of coming here to stir up controverises supported by the faithful and discreet slave?
Many would see this as an opportunity to profane the true God. Is that what you want?

What congregation do u attend sef?

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by sammhi(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2016
oneolajire:
What a pity! The modern day JWs can't even read through archives and discover the faulty foundations laid by their leaders. They just swallow all errors passed to them line hook and sinker.

READ 16 TERRIBLE LIES OF JWS

[JW is the only true religion/christian: JW claim to be the only true religion/christian, so other Christians are false Christians. However, JW is a lifeless organisation that teaches falsehood and cannot withstand cohorts of principalities and powers of the devil. The reason why they are preaching to you because they believe all what you hear in church are false and they have the monopoly of God's truth.]
s

2. ]Those who go to church follow false doctrines: JW'S claim that churches are shrines as they are not recognised by God and that God only recognises only one organisation called JW organisation. That is why the six letter word CHURCH (Matt 16:18) is not written in the so fake bible (new world translation of the holy scriptures) of the JW'S but replaced with 'organisation'. Church is got from a Greek word 'ecclesia' which means, gathering of God's people, called out out ones, people of Christ (Act 8:3, 1 Cor 1:2, 1 Pet 2:9).]

3. [They are following the command of Christ to announce God's kingdom: JW will never preach to juju people, ritualist, ogbonis, babalawos because JWs doctrines is powerless. Ask them of the number of worship centres they have in Iran, Iraq, 
Afghanistan and other difficult places. Does it mean these neglected people don't need God's kingdom? The truth is that they only preach where christianity has been established. They confuse those who are on the way to heaven because they have little knowledge of God's word by promising them a kingdom on earth.]

4. [Man is not a Spirit Being. They claim that man is a composition of two things, clay and breath from God. 1 Thessalonian 5:23 makes us to know that man is made of Spirit, soul and body. Act 7:52, shows us that Stephen's spirit was to go to Jesus. Paul said 'I go to be with Jesus when I die', he didn't say he's going to the grave. We fellowship in the spirit realm (John 4:24), means (human) spirits communicates with God(spirit) or other spiritual beings. Heb 4:12, Rom 12:2, soul/mind in the intellectual (reasoning) part of a man. So man is a Spirit being who has a soul, the intellectual realm while we only live in the body.

When people die, they go somewhere, Philippian 1:21-24, Act 7:59, Luke 16:20-31, just because they are spirit beings who live in the body]

5. [Jesus is not worthy of worship: JWs always denigrate the person of Jesus, they will never sing our church songs nor pray with us because we worship Jesus. Heb 1:6 Jehovah says Jesus should be worshipped. Rev 5:8-14, Matt 2:11 also supported the worship of Jesus. JWs are only fighting a lost battle for being angry to worship Jesus. The JWs fake bible replaced 'worship' with 'pay obeisance' wherever people worship Jesus.]

6. [There is no hell/lake of fire. JW teaches that God cannot send people to hell as he has made the earth for mankind. They claim those who don't believe in Jesus Christ would not resurrect or would have an abrupt end.  Anyway, the Bible teaches eternity in heaven (for those who follow the teachings of Jesus and eternity in hell (Rev 21:15, 22: for those who do otherwise. If there were no lake of fire, the rich man wouldn't have tried to prevent his relatives from witnessing same torment (Luke 16:20-31)]

7. Jesus is an angel, precisely Angel Michael. JWs claim the statements 'sons of God' (Gen 6:2) refers to angels. So Jesus is God's firstborn son and Michael is the Arch angel, therefore Jesus is angel Michael( 1 Thes 5:16). JWs are wrong. Angels are spirits, servants of those who inherit salvation (Heb 1:14). Heb chapter 1 & 2 were written to the Hebrews (and to us) to purposely educate them (us) that Jesus is not an angel.

8. Nobody is in heaven: John 3: 13, Jesus told Nicodemus that 'nobody has ascended to heaven'. 
This place is quoted out of context. Jesus was telling Nicodemus that He is the only one who has being in heaven and come down to earth, and nobody has gone up there and returned to earth to tell us heavenly things. JW's don't want to know where Elijah went. Ascention means lifting up of a bodyly being but believers go to heaven in spirit form (Act 7:52).

9. Other Christians worship three Gods (polyetheism)  as they worship only one God (monotheism). Bible truth goes thus:  EMMANUEL means JEHOVAH WITH US (Matt 1:23). Jesus is God in human flesh John 1:1&14, 1Tim 3:16. In Rev 1:6-8 Jesus is all that Jehovah is, the ALMIGHTY. In Isaiah 9:6, Jesus is the everlasting father. Philippians 2:6 tells us Jesus is a form of God-in human flesh.
God is a Spirit in John 4:24, in Rom 8: 9, Spirit of God and Spirit of Christ were interchanged, which also is the Holy Spirit.
You can see that we worship only one God (1 Cor 8:4) who relates with man in three forms. This is uniqueness of Christianity.

JWs made a terrible mistake in their NWT (fake bible) in Matt 3:3, Mark 1:3, Luke3:4, John 1;23. John prepared the way of "Jehovah" and Jesus was the "Jehovah" whom John prepared his way.

10. [Man will live forever in this earth. Matthew 5:5 is their favourite verse. JW's claim that the garden of Eden lost by Adam would be restored on earth (eternal life).

JWs can be so ridiculous, they want to inherit Dangote's cement factories as well as his refinery under construction.
They want to enjoy the wealth of Bill Gate and Mark Zuckerberg.
The creator of heaven and earth says they will pass away, JWs are saying no to God's word. Matthew 24:35, Mark 13:31. They will be burnt by fire 2Pet 3:7and 12. They will give way for a new heaven and earth, not a panelbeated, renovated or recycled heaven and earth.

JWs claim they want to inherit the earth Matt5:5. People could be moralist, idol worshipper, agnoist, atheist and still be meek despite rejecting the gospel. If meekness is what it takes, Jesus didn't need to die, he would only have concentrated his teachings on meekness. Meanwhile, there is nothing to inherit in this earth

Matthew 5:5 is only saying that those who are meek will enjoy their stay on earth during their lifetime (befo]

11. Participating in competitions e.g. sports, debate, etc are sinful 2 Cor 10:12. They misinterpreted the bible. Though their members have so much passion for competive sports, yet they are hypocrites when it comes sticking to this doctrines of theirs. 1,Cor 9:25. Even Paul told us that those who run run to win prizes as he would have condemned competition in this verse while he would have categorised competitive sports as sin in several places of the scriptures. When we excel in competitions, it brings glory to God as his children.

12.[ Accepting blood transfusion is sinful: Act 15:20 also misinterpreted. JW's can't prove with the bible any account of blood transfusion in the bible, so how does 'abstain from blood' means 'reject blood transfusion'? However, if we should follow the word 'abstain', then we should run away from blood of fish, goats and other animals as well as injured people and women giving birth. Unfortunately, they do not have any bible record of blood transfusion prior to the time of the first Apostles to justify that their claim.]

13. Marking or celebrating days is unbiblical. JW's don't celebrate easter, christmas and new year. They refused to see what the bible says that those who keeps a day should keep it for the Lord Romans 14:6. Philippian 4:4. Unfortunately, the celebrate wedding anniversary, what an hypocricy?

14. Participating in secular governance and politics should be avoided. They hold on to 1 Cor 4:4 where bible says that the devil is the 'god of this world'. So they claim being part of the world government means being ruled by the devil. They claim to await God's kingdom on earth to be ruled by Jesus (theocracy). They neither say the national anthems, pledges nor salute flags because of these reason (they also refer to them as worship). Bible teaches that God appointed rulers over us Rom 13: 1-7, Titus 3:1 God would have told is if he doesn't want us not to be part the leaders. The truth is that the devil had been in operation before the nation of Israel, so David, Hezekiah, Daniel and other faithfuls wouldn't have been permitted by God if truely God doesn't want us to part of government.

15. Being in military is wrong. JW's claim they are not for fight but for peace, because God's kingdom is for peace. In Act 10, we see how a senior army officer (and his household) got born again and got baptised in the Holy Spirit. Peter would have compelled Cornilius to resign from the Italian regiment if being in the army was sinful. Moreover, Jesus healed the servant of another senior military officer (Matt 8:5-11) without Jesus saying anything negative about his participation in the army.

16. Jesus is a created being Col 1:15. JW held tight to this verse and misinterpreted it. Jesus was the creator who entered creation to save mankind. Anyone who will enter this world must take the form of creation before he can be born Col 1:16, Philippian 2:5-8.

WHO ARE THE JWs?

1. They are people who use human wisdom to interpret God's word. They lack spiritual understanding as the natural human wisdom cannot receive God's wisdom (1 Cor 2: 12-14, John 14:26)

2. They are people who lack revelation of GOD AND THE HOLY SPIRIT (Eph 1:17-18)

3 They are spiritually DEAF.  John 10:27, they don't hear God's audible voice speaking to them, so they want you to join them so you'll become spiritually deaf.

4 They are empty in the spiritual realm, so powerless a doctrine. No healing, miracle, vision, prophesy, all because they lack the Holy Spirit and that is why they cannot confront juju power and the likes.

5. They don't preach salvation from sin, repentance, sanctification and righteousness, as a prerequisite for God's kingdom. They only tell people to come and study and start preaching heresy.

6 They lack revelation of heaven: In Isaiah 6, Act 7: 55-56, Rev 4, God's people saw the revelations of heaven and God is still showing Christians what heaven looks like, but none of the JWs has ever seen heaven. Christians can see where we are going, jws cannot see their end.

7. They are followers of a man named Russell Charles Taze. He made lost of false predictions and teachings.

http://thewatchtowerfiles.com/did-charles-taze-https://carm.org/jehovahs-witnesses-and-their-many-false-prophecies-predict-1914-as-christs/

http://www.bible.ca/Jw-Prophecy.htm

Read more of him on various encyclopedia as well

JWs doctrine looks attractive to you if
1. You have a shallow knowledge of God's word
2. You live in sin (lying, worldliness, sexual immoralities e.t.c.)
3. You don't allow the Holy Spirit to teach you more of God.
4. You don't go for evangelism

answers to your
1. JW preaches to all sorts of people. going from house to house , how will a JW know who is a christian or not ? however, even so called christians need to be taught as many do not REALLY undestand the bible . Jesus started his preaching with the JEWS despite them having direct SCRIPTURES from GOD through Moses

2.I dont know where you get such idea from that JW FEELS CHURCHES ARE SHRINES . Church is not the building but the people. hence, the right word is Congregation. This is why JW uses the word congregation to refer to the people and Hall of worship as Kingdom hall.

3.you say many things that are not true. JW dont preach to Juju men or the likes ..really? have you gone with them on their house to house preaching to know this? truth is , JW dont dramatise their preaching or successes over unclean spirit. believe it or not, many Babalawo or so called Juju men became JW on knowing that they could not harm the witnesses who comes to preach to them .

4.what does the bible really teach? it is not what you believe or not , but what the bible says ! please read eccl 9: 5 . THIS verse tells you the condition of the dead. when lazarus died, read what the sister, martha said about him john 11: vs 23, 24 and read what Jesus said in John 5vs 28,29 on the condition of the dead.

5.Jesus himself says he came to do God will. he refused when people called him GOOD. JW recognize Jesus role as king of God kingdom.
JW regard and accept JESUS as lord nd savior . BUT THEY ALSO KNOW THAT THERE IS A SUPREME RULER !

6.JW never says no hell or lake of fire . but your interpretation is what differs.

7.if Jesus is not an angel , what is he ? human ?or what sort of spirit is he ? common, so when you hear" officers and men of the armed forces" the officers are not men? you hear of Kabiyesi and his palace messengers, is the kabiyesi not a human ?
so what is God himself ?
let the bible teach you. problem with you is that you wont study the bible . you are already biased .
who is going to terminate the devil? Jesus or another angel? the bible state that Jesus is coming with an Arch ANGEL VOICE
Revelation chapter 12 describes how the devil was chased from heaven by the arch Angel? who did that? another Angel or Jesus ?

8.I dont understand this your point....That JW says no one is in heaven. so where is GOd? where are the angels? i dont understand you.

9.GOD JEHOVAH operate in different ways . one of the way is sending JESUS down to earth .
bible clearly states that JEHOVAH is one. you claim he is 3. really? can there be 3 kings on one throne ? if JESUS is GOD JEHOVAH, why will Jesus , whilst on earth says the father sent him on numerous instances he said this. will BUhari says he was sent by Osinbajo or one of his minister if decides to visit lagos or any other state in nigeria ? but Osinbajo will and can say he was sent by Buhari
this is common sense now. Jesus , admitting he was sent shows who is superior

10.JW never anticipate to inherit all those things you mention.(Dangote buildings and wealth bla, bla ) in fact, those things will be destroyed. all of them . no serious JW member will envy Dangote or Zuckerburg. what God promises is far much better than the worldly wealth of your so called rich men.
the earth will be rebuilt into beautiful new world where righteousness will dwell 1 peter 3: 13, isaaih 65 vs 19
11.you confuse OR DONT UNDERSTAND the meaning of Pauls letter. it is beyond the participation. what fellowship does light has with darkness. while the world is busy and are frenzied into such competition, JW are busy in the Kingdom work. also, we dont participate because we wont have enough time for Godly devotion. 1 Tim 4:8.

12. this was answered in previous posts (about blood transfusion)

13.this has also been addressed in previous posts

4 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by figoperch: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
Maximus85:

Sincerely, I commend you for your patience and tactfulness at answering these questions.
The truth is, I've done this before and it didn't end well. The more you try to help some see the truth, the more many will come to confuse them again. It's like fetching water into a basket.

I'll suggest we continue with our normal house to house and one on one witnessing and beg Jehovah to bless our sincere effort.

Like Jehovah has promised, he will speed it up in his own time. And we will continue to pray to Jehovah to help them know the truth.

Why would we spend our time and energy trying to deceive people?

www.jw.org is the best place they can go to find answers to all their questions.

Well done bro.

It is wrong to come to nairaland to do what he's trying to do. The faithful slave doesn't even encourage it.
It will only end up in more profanity of the true God.

2 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Marvel1206: 5:52pm On Sep 14, 2016
themall:
Sitting in the seat of MOSES. kontinu

how u take seat in the of moses nah
Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Maximus85(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2016
Marvel1206:
Chai.. Jehovah witnesses bad pass atheist o.. Dem dey inteprete bible upside down.. Imagine the verse jman05 quoted to defend blood transfusion which didn't even correlate with what is being discussed.. And his opinion on not singing the national anthem as Jesus clearly stated that give what belongs to ceasar to ceasar and what belongs to God to God...

You can use worse language on us. It won't stop us from doing what we believe in. If you feel we turn the Bible upside down, maybe it's because we could see and understand it better.

There's a big curse on anyone who adds and remove from the Bible. Jehovah's witnesses know this. But there are certain people who removed God's name from the Bible. What do you know?

3 Likes

Re: Why Not Get The Perspective Of Jehovah's Witnesses? Ask Ur Questions Here. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2016
JMAN05:

We had a wrong expectation.

wrong expectation as in wrong prophesy? Prophesy comes from God, if you had believed it was a prophesy but never came to pass, then i doubt the prophet, also doubt the source! It means it wasn't God that revealed it. Why would you follow man's prediction in the first place?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

MEME ZONE: Atheists Let's Unwind / If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / Bishop Oyedepo And Wife At The Burj Al Arab Hotel, Dubai. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 198
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.