Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (129910 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 10:29am On Sep 30, 2022
Alienist:
Hello everyone. Please I have questions.
1. How many interviews do they carry out before job offer?
2. What are the stages of the interview?
3. Who remembers his/her first and second level interview questions? Please share
4. How much is the salary for graduate trainee?
5. I've not heard from them for more than two weeks. Should I move on?
Well I think it's four stages looking at older threads. I myself have done the the first two and don't know when the remaining two would be let's just hope they call us soon
And for the 1st and 2nd intervew questions I can't really recall all from the 1st just the usual introduce yourself, how do u handle pressure, can you lead a team and some other stuff the 2nd was continuation of the 1st introduce yourself what motivates you, where do you see your self in 5 years time and stuffs like that so if anyone has idea how the 3rd Intervew would look like please kindly share and I hope we hear from them soon
I heard the salary is around 250k net after deductions

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
latexword12:

Well I think it's four stages looking at older threads. I myself have done the the first two and don't know when the remaining two would be let's just hope they call us soon
And for the 1st and 2nd intervew questions I can't really recall all from the 1st just the usual introduce yourself, how do u handle pressure, can you lead a team and some other stuff the 2nd was continuation of the 1st introduce yourself what motivates you, where do you see your self in 5 years time and stuffs like that so if anyone has idea how the 3rd Intervew would look like please kindly share and I hope we hear from them soon
I heard the salary is around 250k net after deductions
Thank you very much for this. I appreciate
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 2:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
You are welcome boss see you at the top
Alienist:
Thank you very much for this. I appreciate
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 3:29pm On Sep 30, 2022
latexword12:
You are welcome boss see you at the top
Sure. See you there too
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Triplecc(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
I just got a mail that I've been shortlisted for the 3rd Level interview. Check your mails guys.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:47am On Oct 01, 2022
Triplecc:
I just got a mail that I've been shortlisted for the 3rd Level interview. Check your mails guys.
Congratulations to you. Please when did you do your second interview?

Also when will you be having your third level interview?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 10:15am On Oct 01, 2022
Really?
Congratulations please when did you receive this and when is it scheduled for and please has anyone else seen such as well
Triplecc:
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Triplecc(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
I did my 2nd level interview on 15th. Then had another one on 20th. My 3rd level interview is on Monday.

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2022
Triplecc:
I did my 2nd level interview on 15th. Then had another one on 20th. My 3rd level interview is on Monday.
I don't understand what you wrote. You did first and second same month?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Triplecc(m): 1:20pm On Oct 01, 2022
I had my 2nd level interview twice. Part1 and part2, I guess. Monday's interview will make it my 4th interview so far.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2022
Triplecc:
I had my 2nd level interview twice. Part1 and part2, I guess. Monday's interview will make it my 4th interview so far.
who else also went through this mine has been 2 so far and it's 1st and 2nd stage 1st was around August and 2nd was sept 21
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
latexword12:
who else also went through this mine has been 2 so far and it's 1st and 2nd stage 1st was around August and 2nd was sept 21
Same
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Triplecc:
why did you have it twice? Any idea?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 2:01pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alienist:
Same
have you received any invitation yet let's assume it's in batches and we would get ours during the week
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Triplecc(m): 2:35pm On Oct 01, 2022
Alienist:
why did you have it twice? Any idea?

Not at all
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2022
Who else has gotten the 3rd level invite??

Besides, I think we should make a WhatsApp group chat or telegram
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 8:30am On Oct 03, 2022
I haven't gotten yet telegram would be better even new members would be able to read older messages
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 11:29am On Oct 03, 2022
Triplecc:
Please let us know how the interview went once you are done oooo
Thank you ooo
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Triplecc(m): 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2022
The interview was brief and great. We hope for the best. I also pray you guys receive your mails.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Triplecc:
The interview was brief and great. We hope for the best. I also pray you guys receive your mails.
Good to hear. So it's left with final interview for you?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 4:27pm On Oct 03, 2022
Has anyone here been interviewed by the Directors?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 4:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
Triplecc:

Did they ask any specifics??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 2:52pm On Oct 04, 2022
What's happening oooo
Is it that it's only one person that got the invite for 3rd level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 4:50pm On Oct 04, 2022
Triplecc:
Congratulations to you.
Please is it plantation graduate trainee you applied for or the normal graduate trainee programme ?
Thank you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:39pm On Oct 04, 2022
Triplecc:
1. How many people interviewed you? 2. Were they directors? 3. And also, is it the graduate trainee program you applied for? Please answer all three questions I asked, edakun
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2022
matex97:
Congratulations to you.
Please is it plantation graduate trainee you applied for or the normal graduate trainee programme ?
Thank you
I think one needs to calculate from the time he got second level invite to the third level invite to have a clue
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:42pm On Oct 04, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:
What's happening oooo
I don't think so
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2022
Alienist:
I think one needs to calculate from the time he got second level invite to the third level invite to have a clue
Yes. That is true.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Triplecc(m): 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2022
Alienist:
1. How many people interviewed you? 2. Were they directors? 3. And also, is it the graduate trainee program you applied for? Please answer all three questions I asked, edakun

I applied for the Graduate Trainee Programme and I was interviewed by one of the directors.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Triplecc:

I applied for the Graduate Trainee Programme and I was interviewed by one of the directors.
ok thanks for the reply. And good luck
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:
What's happening oooo

Lol make we gather dey wait for their mail we would get ours too I believe it's in batches
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 6:29am On Oct 06, 2022
I applied for process operator and I have not heard from them..

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (57) (Reply)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.