Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,301 members, 7,860,735 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:15 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (130752 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 8:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
latexword12:
I think I know of someone who had interview with just one director and he hasn't had another one since then

Even me too am not sure I answered those questions well but then let's hope for the best boss
Was it Mr Leonard that interviewed you
I believe this was directed at me. Okay thank you for the reply. Yes, I was interviewed by Mr. Leonard
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 8:59pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alienist:

Thank you.

For my third level interview, I was interviewed by only one Director. It was actually the shortest interview I've had since I started. But again, I can't really say if I answered the questions properly.

Please if you had your THIRD LEVEL interview with only ONE Director, have you done an interview with the SECOND Director. If yes, how long did it take for you to be interviewed by the second Director?

Most times, it's not really what you answered that matters but your confidence. You can be answering a question wrongly but your confidence would make the interviewer agree with whatever you said. As long as you didn't stutter in your speech or suddenly went blank during the interview session, I think you are good to go.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 9:01pm On Oct 14, 2022
So what questions were you asked
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alienist:

Thank you.

For my third level interview, I was interviewed by only one Director. It was actually the shortest interview I've had since I started. But again, I can't really say if I answered the questions properly.

Please if you had your THIRD LEVEL interview with only ONE Director, have you done an interview with the SECOND Director. If yes, how long did it take for you to be interviewed by the second Director?
Congratulations to you. I am still awaiting mail for third level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 14, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:

Not yet
Alright. Let us keep checking our mail
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 9:34pm On Oct 14, 2022
Ferragamoh:

Most times, it's not really what you answered that matters but your confidence. You can be answering a question wrongly but your confidence would make the interviewer agree with whatever you said. As long as you didn't stutter in your speech or suddenly went blank during the interview session, I think you are good to go.
Thank you for this. I needed it
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
matex97:
Congratulations to you. I am still awaiting mail for third level interview.
Thank you. I'm actually surprised they haven't reached out to you yet. Regardless, be positive. It will end in praise
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 15, 2022
Alienist:
Thank you. I'm actually surprised they haven't reached out to you yet. Regardless, be positive. It will end in praise
Amen. Thank you very much
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
I did my 2nd interview this week.. I applied as a process operator.. But I haven't heard from them yet...should I move or I should still wait
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 12:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
engineerTDH:
I did my 2nd interview this week.. I applied as a process operator.. But I haven't heard from them yet...should I move or I should still wait
Wait na.. They take their time be4 getting back
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
engineerTDH:
Give them 21 days
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MallamHamza: 12:08am On Oct 16, 2022
They have done the 3rd level for two weeks now still so many people have not been scheduled. Figures crossed for what next week holds.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 9:21am On Oct 16, 2022
Do we still have people that are yet to receive invite?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 16, 2022
latexword12:
Do we still have people that are yet to receive invite?
Yes. I am yet to receive invite.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2022
matex97:
Yes. I am yet to receive invite.
Let's see you might be called this week as well don't give up yet boss we have come far
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Topzytyty: 9:11pm On Oct 16, 2022
please any news about Plantation Agronomy
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 16, 2022
latexword12:

Let's see you might be called this week as well don't give up yet boss we have come far
Thank you very much for the encouragement chairman.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MallamHamza: 6:18pm On Oct 17, 2022
Anyone got Interview Invite today?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2022
MallamHamza:
Anyone got Interview Invite today?
No. You got one?

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MallamHamza: 8:47pm On Oct 17, 2022
Alienist:
No. You got one?

Just asking. Done it
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 8:49pm On Oct 17, 2022
MallamHamza:

Just asking. Done it
okay
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 9:59am On Oct 18, 2022
It's like I'm the only one (apart from Triplecc) on this particular thread who was interviewed by only one Director, while others were interviewed by two Directors. And I'm yet to be interviewed by the second Director. Wahala.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 18, 2022
Alienist:
It's like I'm the only one (apart from Triplecc) on this particular thread who was interviewed by only one Director, while others were interviewed by two Directors. And I'm yet to be interviewed by the second Director. Wahala.
I still dey await mail for third level interview
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 10:20am On Oct 18, 2022
matex97:
I still dey await mail for third level interview
Na wa o
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 18, 2022
Alienist:
Na wa o
I tell you.
I no wan call HR yet
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 10:26am On Oct 18, 2022
matex97:
I tell you.
I no wan call HR yet
Omo let's just keep on hoping and praying
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 18, 2022
Alienist:
Omo let's just keep on hoping and praying
Exactly brother
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 12:39pm On Oct 18, 2022
matex97:
I tell you.
I no wan call HR yet
You can wait till Friday and probably give them a call on Friday
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 18, 2022
latexword12:
You can wait till Friday and probably give them a call on Friday
Okay. Thank you very much for the advice.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 2:35pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alienist:

I think this shouldn't be an issue. If there was a need for an interview with the 2nd director, I believe you would have been called again. So you should focus on the final interview. From past threads, some applicants were interviewed by just one person in their 2nd or 3rd level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 2:59pm On Oct 18, 2022
Ferragamoh:

I think this shouldn't be an issue. If there was a need for an interview with the 2nd director, I believe you would have been called again. So you should focus on the final interview. From past threads, some applicants were interviewed by just one person in their 2nd or 3rd level interview.

It's not an issue sha. But the Director who interviewed me said I would be interviewed by his colleague.

From the previous recruitment, everyone was interviewed by two Directors for the third level interview.

I think an invite for the second part of the third level interview will drop today or tomorrow. If it doesn't drop, I'll have to move on.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 3:14pm On Oct 18, 2022
Alienist:

It's not an issue sha. But the Director who interviewed me said I would be interviewed by his colleague.

From the previous recruitment, everyone was interviewed by two Directors for the third level interview.

I think an invite for the second part of the third level interview will drop today or tomorrow. If it doesn't drop, I'll have to move on.

If that's the case, then you gats to chill. Since he said you will still be called for another interview, then have patience. You don't need to move on yet until they are done with the whole recruitment process.

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (57) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.