Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,150 members, 7,860,123 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (130706 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MallamHamza: 10:23am On Oct 06, 2022
It is possible they will schedule you for another stage 3 interview with the second Executive Director. I was interviewed by Two of them yesterday.

Triplecc:

I applied for the Graduate Trainee Programme and I was interviewed by one of the directors.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 10:37am On Oct 06, 2022
MallamHamza:
It is possible they will schedule you for another stage 3 interview with the second Executive Director. I was interviewed by Two of them yesterday.

How was the interview with both of them? How did it go? Questions?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2022
MallamHamza:

Congratulations to you.
When did you do your second level interview and when did you get mail for third level interview?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MallamHamza: 6:55pm On Oct 08, 2022
Alienist:
How was the interview with both of them? How did it go? Questions?

Just normal interview questions like the first and second level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by MallamHamza: 6:56pm On Oct 08, 2022
matex97:
Congratulations to you.
When did you do your second level interview and when did you get mail for third level interview?

Second level on 15th September. Got invite for Third level on 4th and did it on 5th October.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2022
MallamHamza:

Just normal interview questions like the first and second level interview.
alright then. Good luck to you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2022
Triplecc what's up bro? Any update?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2022
Alienist:
Triplecc what's up bro? Any update?

Omo I don't even know what's going on again like this.. I just want to be patient till Wednesday and call them to know what's up
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 9:22pm On Oct 08, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:

Omo I don't even know what's going on again like this.. I just want to be patient till Wednesday and call them to know what's up
call them? Omo. Anyhow sha let's be patient and see how next week will be. Let's all hope for the best
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 1:06pm On Oct 09, 2022
MallamHamza:

Second level on 15th September. Got invite for Third level on 4th and did it on 5th October.
Alright. Thank you very much
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 1:35pm On Oct 09, 2022
I think Saroafrica recruitment takes not less than 5 months. So we all need to be patient with them. I discovered that they communicate with only successful applicants.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2022
MallamHamza:

Your second level on the 15th, what time was it??
Was it 2:15pm?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 10:34pm On Oct 09, 2022
Plz is all the interview online?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 10:43am On Oct 10, 2022
engineerTDH:
Plz is all the interview online?
Yes it's online

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 11:51am On Oct 11, 2022
Omo what's really happening?? Someone told me her friend did third level interview last week with only one Director and it's been a little more than a week and the person has not heard from the second Director.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2022
Has anyone been called for third level interview? Please share abeg. For me, I don't think my last interview was great but I don't want to lose hope. I believe I'll make it further
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 12:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alienist:
Has anyone been called for third level interview? Please share abeg. For me, I don't think my last interview was great but I don't want to lose hope. I believe I'll make it further
I have been called. I'm waiting for the final interview. What happened during your interview and why are you of the opinion that it wasn't great?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 1:28pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ferragamoh:

I have been called. I'm waiting for the final interview. What happened during your interview and why are you of the opinion that it wasn't great?
Thank you for your reply.
You've done the third level interview?? That's with two Directors? When was this?

I did not get any positive feedback and I don't think I answered the questions well.

And congratulations. Good luck moving forward. It will end in praise for you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alienist:
Thank you for your reply.
You've done the third level interview?? That's with two Directors? When was this?

I did not get any positive feedback and I don't think I answered the questions well.

And congratulations. Good luck moving forward. It will end in praise for you

Yeah, I did the third level interview last week with two directors. Bro, don't lose hope yet, my first level interview wasn't that good due to lack of preparation but I scaled through. I saw the interview invitation just 15mins before the scheduled time and I entered the meeting very disorganized, I answered what I knew and I was surprise that I made it to the next stage. It's not over yet bro.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 4:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
Omo make we still dey anticipate those of us that hasn't gotten an invite yet someone said he would call the HR tomorrow so let's wait and see his response
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ferragamoh:

Yeah, I did the third level interview last week with two directors. Bro, don't lose hope yet, my first level interview wasn't that good due to lack of preparation but I scaled through. I saw the interview invitation just 15mins before the scheduled time and I entered the meeting very disorganized, I answered what I knew and I was surprise that I made it to the next stage. It's not over yet bro.
Thank you for this, bro. I needed it. Thank you.

And how was the third level interview? Long or short? Any standout question apart from the usual? If yes, care to share?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 5:10pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alienist:

And how was the third level interview? Long or short? Any standout question apart from the usual? If yes, care to share?
Bro are you in Lagos as well?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alienist:

It was very short. I think 5 mins or thereabouts and the questions were much easier compared to previous interviews. Just introduce yourself and all that.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2022
Ferragamoh:

It was very short. I think 5 mins or thereabouts and the questions were much easier compared to previous interviews. Just introduce yourself and all that.
ok thank you very much for this. And once again, congratulations and good luck.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2022
latexword12:

Bro are you in Lagos as well?
No, I'm not
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 6:51pm On Oct 11, 2022
Alienist:
No, I'm not
Ok so what do you suggest we do reach out to them?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Akhigbeisaac: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2022
latexword12:

Do you have the HR number?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
Akhigbeisaac:

I do as I saved it the last time that I was called for second level interview.

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2022
latexword12:

I think we should give them from now till next week (my opinion) before we reach out to them. But someone wants to call HR tomorrow so let's wait for her
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 8:34pm On Oct 11, 2022
Akhigbeisaac:

No I don't
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by engineerTDH: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=matex97 post=117476976]I do as I saved it the last time that I was called for second level interview.

07088825167[/how many days did it took ,b4 they called you for second interview and why is the interview not finishing
quote]
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2022
[quote author=engineerTDH post=117480405][/quote] I did my
first level interview I August and second level interview on September 21

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (57) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.