Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,243 members, 7,860,554 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:29 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (130743 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2022
matex97:
I did my
first level interview I August and second level interview on September 21
ok
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 4:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:

Omo I don't even know what's going on again like this.. I just want to be patient till Wednesday and call them to know what's up
OlaoluwaDorcas any update?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2022
Guys I just got my invite for tomorrow just now in my mail you can check yours as well am scheduled for tomorrow
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2022
latexword12:
Guys I just got my invite for tomorrow just now in my mail you can check yours as well am scheduled for tomorrow
Congratulations to you. I guess it is in batches as I have not received mine.
I did second level interview on September 21

When did you do your second level interview and did you get a call before you got a mail for third level interview?

Thank you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
matex97:

When did you do your second level interview and did you get a call before you got a mail for third level interview?

Thank you
I also did mine 21st of September and I have been receiving mails from the beginning I haven't received a call before
Yes it's in batches then you should get yours too soon I believe
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
matex97:

Thank you
Yours will come in today, I believe. I'm still waiting for mine sha. I'm looking at this week or next week, by the grace of God

1 Like

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:26pm On Oct 12, 2022
latexword12:
Congratulations and good luck
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2022
Alienist:
Congratulations and good luck
Thank you boss when did you write your 2nd stage as well
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2022
latexword12:

Thank you boss when did you write your 2nd stage as well
Middle of last month, I guess. Or thereabout. Can't remember the exact date
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 12, 2022
latexword12:

I also did mine 21st of September and I have been receiving mails from the beginning I haven't received a call before
Yes it's in batches then you should get yours too soon I believe
Thank you very much brother.
Success is yours in tomorrow's interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2022
Alienist:
Yours will come in today, I believe. I'm still waiting for mine sha. I'm looking at this week or next week, by the grace of God
Thank you very much brother. We will all be favoured.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2022
matex97:
Thank you very much brother. We will all be favoured.
Amen.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2022
The interview was with 2 director and it was brief
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2022
latexword12:
The interview was with 2 director and it was brief
Congratulations and good luck moving forward.

Same questions or anything different?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 1:22pm On Oct 13, 2022
Alienist:
Congratulations and good luck moving forward.

Same questions or anything different?
Same questions bro introduce yourself and talk about where you see your self in few years and other ones pop out based on your response
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Ferragamoh: 1:44pm On Oct 13, 2022
Is it just one person that was interviewed today from this forum?? Others no wan talk ni
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 2:35pm On Oct 13, 2022
latexword12:

Same questions bro introduce yourself and talk about where you see your self in few years and other ones pop out based on your response
ok thank you. How long was it? Up to 10 minutes?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 3:42pm On Oct 13, 2022
Alienist:
ok thank you. How long was it? Up to 10 minutes?
Exactly 10 minutes
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2022
latexword12:

Congratulations to you. Final interview with GMD awaits you.

I was asked this same question of "where do you see yourself in the next five years?" during second level interview.

Still awaiting mail for third level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 5:50pm On Oct 13, 2022
matex97:
Congratulations to you. Final interview with GMD awaits you.

I was asked this same question of "where do you see yourself in the next five years?" during second level interview.

Still awaiting mail for third level interview.
Amen thanks boss you would surely receive yours as well
See you at the top boss
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2022
Got my mail for third level interview.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2022
latexword12:

Amen thanks boss you would surely receive yours as well
See you at the top boss
Amen. Thank you very much chairman.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2022
Alienist:
Congratulations to you.
Kindly update us after your interview tomorrow. Thank you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2022
OlaoluwaDorcas:

Omo I don't even know what's going on again like this.. I just want to be patient till Wednesday and call them to know what's up
Good evening. Have you gotten invite?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 7:08am On Oct 14, 2022
Alienist:
Congratulations boss
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 2:22pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alienist:
So how was it bro
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2022
latexword12:

So how was it bro
Omo like this I don't know o
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 7:36pm On Oct 14, 2022
latexword12:

Congratulations boss
Thank you
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2022
matex97:
Good evening. Have you gotten invite?
Not yet
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by OlaoluwaDorcas: 7:39pm On Oct 14, 2022
Alienist:
Omo like this I don't know o
Really?
What happened?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Alienist: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2022
matex97:
Congratulations to you.
Kindly update us after your interview tomorrow. Thank you

Thank you.

For my third level interview, I was interviewed by only one Director. It was actually the shortest interview I've had since I started. But again, I can't really say if I answered the questions properly.

Please if you had your THIRD LEVEL interview with only ONE Director, have you done an interview with the SECOND Director. If yes, how long did it take for you to be interviewed by the second Director?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by latexword12(m): 8:21pm On Oct 14, 2022
I think I know of someone who had interview with just one director and he hasn't had another one since then

Even me too am not sure I answered those questions well but then let's hope for the best boss
Was it Mr Leonard that interviewed you

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (57) (Reply)

Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer! / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Globacom Nationwide Massive Graduate Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.