Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite (129472 Views)

Aptitude Test Graduate Trainee Saro Africa / Fortis Microfinance Bank Online Aptitude Test 4th March 2017 / Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 12, 2017
Tobeychi:
Please I wrote my assessment on the 1st of march, still haven't heard from them. Any1 with me

Wrote mine on the 8th of March. Haven't heard from them too. Let's be patient with them.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by omourwunmy: 8:20am On Mar 16, 2017
please does anyone have the past questions for the graduate trainee, my email is omourwunmy@gmail.com
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by DEBOJOEL: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
I wrote my test today. Got 36/60. Is dat a pass mark? Thanks
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
DEBOJOEL:
I wrote my test today. Got 36/60. Is dat a pass mark? Thanks

Was your result sent to you? Please how did you get to see your score.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by DEBOJOEL: 7:51pm On Mar 20, 2017
idnoble007:

Was your result sent to you? Please how did you get to see your score.

I saw the result at the end of the test
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by quadriano: 11:19am On Mar 21, 2017
DEBOJOEL:

I had 42/60 and I just received a mail from them inviting me for an interview in Ibadan on Friday 24th embarassed
DEBOJOEL:

I had 42/60 and I just received a mail from them inviting me for an interview in Ibadan on Friday 24th
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 21, 2017
quadriano:

I had 42/60 and I just received a mail from them inviting me for an interview in Ibadan on Friday 24th embarassed

I had 42/60 and I just received a mail from them inviting me for an interview in Ibadan on Friday 24th

Got the interview invite too. Let's connect. Reply my PM or send me a message on WhatsApp.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by quadriano: 12:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
idnoble007:

Got the interview invite too. Let's connect. Reply my PM or send me a message on WhatsApp.

alryt bro
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by kwadex: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2017
idnoble007:

how was the interview pls??
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by psalm1man(m): 10:32am On May 21, 2017
anyone knows when the next application will be out?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by madelovskoes(m): 11:56am On Jul 11, 2017
psalm1man:
anyone knows when the next application will be out?
I have difficulty submitting the form online because of the recaptha of a thing..what's the way forward pls
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by chosen22: 2:14pm On Jul 20, 2017
Please those that wrote the online exam in June likewise this July on the position of DOCUMENTATION OFFICER-SON & NAFDAC, CLEARING AGENT, etc for SAROAFRICA, have you heard from them ( coz I have not heard from them since I took my online test on 21 June) and when is the interview likely to come. I will appreciate you info.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Chidipeace: 2:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
chosen22:
Please those that wrote the online exam in June likewise this July on the position of DOCUMENTATION OFFICER-SON & NAFDAC, CLEARING AGENT, etc for SAROAFRICA, have you heard from them ( coz I have not heard from them since I took my online test on 21 June) and when is the interview likely to come. I will appreciate you info.
Hi, I did apply too but I dropped at the 4th stage of the interview. I guess those who scaled through have assumed work already.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by chosen22: 8:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Chidipeace:
Hi, I did apply too but I dropped at the 4th stage of the interview. I guess those who scaled through have assumed work already.

When did they start the interview?

They didn't even send mail to inform those that took the online exam if there were successful or not.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good afternoon my people,

I got an invite for an interview for the role of customer relationship Manager in Saro.

The interview is slated for Thur.

Can any one here who currently works with Saro help with uselful information that will help me land the job?

The venue of the interview is the HQ on the island in Lagos.

Your urgent feedback will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
Congrats suavebaby,

I wish you good luck. Just try to stay focus. Applied for marketing position.

Kindly drop your experience after tomorrow interview. I will really appreciate.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by preshdiva(f): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
suaveabbey:

I got an invite for an interview for the role of customer relationship Manager in Saro.

Can any one here who currently works with Saro help with uselful information that will help me land the job?

Was shortlisted for Executive Assistant position interview on Friday. But I am currently in Abuja cry cry cry

BTW, how did your online test go? Took mine today.

Thanks.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by preshdiva(f): 5:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
suaveabbey:

Thanks.

Was shortlisted for Executive Assistant position interview on Friday. But I am currently in Abuja cry cry cry

BTW, how did your online test go? Took mine today.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by ericksen(m): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2017
I also took the test for the Executive Assistant position today. Was sent a mail for an interview on Friday. Who's coming?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
@ Suaveabbey, kindly gist us on ur interview today for the CR Manager position.
How was it. How many are the candidates invited.
Please respond.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 2:01am On Dec 15, 2017
@Suaveabbey, kindly respond n share ur experience.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 15, 2017
abuyasir:
@ Suaveabbey, kindly gist us on ur interview today for the CR Manager position.
How was it. How many are the candidates invited.
Please respond.

I'm so sorry I didn't reply on time.

I was so busy yesterday.

It took me the whole day cos I had Four sessions of Interview with them,

I also met with the CEO today.

It looks promising.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
Thank u for the info. I really appreciate. It will go a long way.
Sorry how many are invitees for the position. Did all of u guys went thru the four sessions.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 18, 2017
abuyasir:
Thank u for the info. I really appreciate. It will go a long way.
Sorry how many are invitees for the position. Did all of u guys went thru the four sessions.

Good afternoon,

I guess about 10 or so were invited,

Two of us got to the third stage but the other person dropped.

I was the only person who met with the CEO.

I'm waiting for the feedback.

How was your own session?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 4:38pm On Dec 18, 2017
During mine, we were like 5. But only 2 session. I and a lady got to dat stage. They said they will get back to us but av not heard from them.
You can chat me on 08172177279
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2017
@ suaveabbey,

How far, av u jeard from saro since ur last invite last week.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 10:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Hello,
Who has heard from Saro ,after the Last invite?

@ Suaveabbey, av u been offered the job?
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
abuyasir:
Hello,
Who has heard from Saro ,after the Last invite?

@ Suaveabbey, av u been offered the job?

Hello,
I went for another chat on Thur last week,
I have not been offered the job yet but I'm positive.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 5:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Wooow, I wish you good luck. For you to have gotten to this far, I belief u ve got the job. Congrat man. Dont forget to share ur testimony when u are finally in.
May God bless ur hustle man.
Regards
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 9:50am On Dec 30, 2017
Saro is recruiting for customer relationship manager again. To close on the 3rd January 2018. Does the company needs more than one CRM.
See below for those interested;

Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager

Job Summary
The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
Primary Responsibilities
Deliver all information to and from customer using ICT
Creation of e-channel for sales
Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
Engage the customer in one-on-one interaction
Maintain long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers
Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments within the company such as marketing staff and operation
Identify and close opportunities for improvement and growth of the product.
Qualification
Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
Proven and strong CRM experience (5 years+)
Can demonstrate excellent Commercial judgment & acumen.
Understands customer management process.
Is experienced at managing key stakeholders.
Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
Budget & cost control management.
Required Age: 27 - 36 Years.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Must have a background in ICT
Must have worked in this position
Must be open minded
Must be highly innovative
Must have interpersonal skills.
Must have experience with physical customer facing
Must have customer relationship experience either in the FMCG industry or in the financial industry.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2018.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
abuyasir:
Saro is recruiting for customer relationship manager again. To close on the 3rd January 2018. Does the company needs more than one CRM.
See below for those interested;

Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way. We have our Head Office located in Ibadan and offices across Nigeria as well as in the West and Central African countries.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Customer Relationship Manager

Job Summary
The CRM’s role is to work with customer service, marketing staff and operations to maintain a customer-focused attitude with a focus on activities that create lifetime customers.
Primary Responsibilities
Deliver all information to and from customer using ICT
Creation of e-channel for sales
Will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualization through to analysis. This includes idea generation, proposal preparation, overseeing the production process and overseeing execution.
Engage the customer in one-on-one interaction
Maintain long-term, post-sales relationships with existing customers
Act as the liaison between the customer and other departments within the company such as marketing staff and operation
Identify and close opportunities for improvement and growth of the product.
Qualification
Minimum of a second Class upper in University degree in any of the Social Sciences, Marketing / Business, Mass communication, Public Relations or other related discipline.
Proven and strong CRM experience (5 years+)
Understands customer management process.
Extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
Budget & cost control management.
Required Age: 27 - 36 Years.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Must have a background in ICT
Must have worked in this position
Must be open minded
Must be highly innovative
Must have interpersonal skills.
Must have experience with physical customer facing
Must have customer relationship experience either in the FMCG industry or in the financial industry.
Application Closing Date
3rd January, 2018.

How to Apply

I was told they need more than one person,

They need for two of their subsidiaries.
Re: Saro Africa Online Aptitude Test Invite by abuyasir(m): 7:49pm On Jan 04, 2018
Saro Agrosciences is recruiting for Marketing manager. See below:

Saro Agro Sciences Limited is the leader in the Nigerian Crop Protection Industry. We are a wholly indigenous company, committed to the provision of dependable solutions to crop production problems in a distinctive, rewarding and responsible way.

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Marketing Manager

Locations: Lagos and Kaduna

Job Summary
The Marketing Manager’s role is designed to deliver the above top objectives with a strategic emphasis fashioned to deliver an enhance relationships with refreshed approach and management models. The role will assume a strong leadership role with multi-functional teams including direct reports.
Primary Responsibilities
Provide information about the products (4Ps).
Gather and analyse market information.
Conduct market research.
Develop product plan and marketing strategy.
Defines and creates added value for the organisation.
Coordinate project development.
Extension and content building.
Lead all areas of content generation and production across all media platforms.
Innovation in service and products
Ensure brand messages are consistent.
Nurture and enrich all external perceptions of the company and growth of market share.
Engage consumers on social media.
Collaborate with the sales and technical team to develop strategic partnership activities and implement the execution framework and strategic plan on identified opportunities.
Develop and lead a marketing team that will develop and execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
Communicate with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition.
Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
Qualifications
Proven and strong Marketing experience (5 years+)
Understands customers and the selling process.
Required Age:27 - 36 years.
Our Ideal Candidate:
FMCG marketing background
Understanding of agriculture will be an added advantage.
Should be open-minded.
Should have high analytical skills.
Should have the ability to project into the future.
Passionate and Result oriented.
Very articulate.
Understand the data, and how to present it.
Flexible and adaptable.
Must be a trend-setter: must keep up to date and have the desire to know more.
Must be a team player.
Must be a vision creator.
Ability to Identify New Business Opportunities.
Must have experience creating marketing plans from scratch.
Must have extensive experience of experiential strategy development and implementation working with 3rd party agencies.
Must be proven in a multi-channel marketing campaign role.
Extensive customer and field experience.
Ability to communicate effectively to both technical and business level audiences in a compelling manner.
Application Closing Date
10th January, 2018.

Method of Application

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (57) (Reply)

Inec Adhoc Staff Recruitment For 2019 Election - How To Apply And Register / Deloitte Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Baker Hughes 2015 Graduate Field Engineer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.