Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67689 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 2:15am On Aug 31, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
I don't believe you did .Goodbye.
You're welcome Ma
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ireneidiva(f): 6:13am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!
Nobody asked you. You don't know their story and what they have been through. She is also not yet working as she is a student obviously. And the guy is clearly rich. Rich people don't need a good reason to buy a car for someone they love. Go and make money.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by photoshoot(m): 6:16am On Aug 31, 2016
Harinholar:
.....OMG!!!! can't stop laughing.....

Lol. You cannot imagine the girl, saying bants.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 31, 2016
ireneidiva:

Nobody asked you. You don't know their story and what they have been through. She is also not yet working as she is a student obviously. And the guy is clearly rich. Rich people don't need a good reason to buy a car for someone they love. Go and make money.

Nobody asked me ? So tell me fish brain, who asked you now? undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Florblu(f): 7:33am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to move around with when she most likely needs it, like when she is pregnant with my child, she deserves some extra comfort, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!

Nigeria guys/men and their primitive mentality.I will avoid guys like you like a plague, I can't afford to date a miser
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2016
Florblu:

Nigeria guys/men and their primitive mentality.I will avoid guys like you like a plague, I can't afford to date a miser

It's your father that is a miser, misplaced priority like you, like say Na me go date girl like you when no get anything to offer, fish brain like you, Na your useless pussy go make me carry my money go buy you car? If you want a car get yourself one and stay off my mention, and for the records I don't need you to date me, because my current gf fine pass u die, if u doubt, I swear I can give u my address to come over to come see how happy we are. Iranu

Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
Florblu:

Oh please, God digging bitch spotted, girls like you are the ones who make rich dudes look at us like some rag who have nothingto offer rather than trying to eat their cash,

Can't you work your ass like your guy ? What happens to being competitive on who makes the most money? buy your self your own things?

Must a guy buy it for you?
If he a guy buys you a car what do you give in return that's valuable?

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ireneidiva(f): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:

Nobody asked me ? So tell me fish brain, who asked you now? undecided
Who asked me what? Did you see me give a sermon like you? And what's up with the fish brain talk? You insult people you don't agree with? Bad home training. Grow up.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 31, 2016
ireneidiva:

Who asked me what? Did you see me give a sermon like you? And what's up with the fish brain talk? You insult people you don't agree with? Bad home training. Grow up.

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Florblu(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:

It's your father that is a miser, misplaced priority like you, like say Na me go date girl like you when no get anything to offer, fish brain like you, Na your useless pussy go make me carry my money go buy you car? If you want a car get yourself one and stay off my mention, and for the records I don't need you to date me, because my current gf fine pass u die, if u doubt, I swear I can give u my address to come over to come see how happy we are. Iranu

Lmao.

Guess I hit you on a good spot,keep wailing
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Florblu(f): 12:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Oh please, God digging bitch spotted, girls like you are the ones who make rich dudes look at us like some rag who have nothingto offer rather than trying to eat their cash,

Can't you work your ass like your guy ? What happens to being competitive on who makes the most money? buy your self your own things?

Eyeah!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by just2okworld(f): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2016
investnotspend:
Omo this economy no touch some people o , I thought they said it's everybody that is feeling this our present economy ? This one de buy car for just saying yes , what if he now finally puts a ring to it nko ?
He will dash her an already furnished house na grin
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by just2okworld(f): 3:42pm On Aug 31, 2016
Charles4075:
Waiting for dem ladies to storm this thread with the word-- ''Awww, so cute''

Cute my foot

Awwww

So cute cheesy grin

Don't bother quoting me oo
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
just2okworld:

Awwww

So cute cheesy grin

Don't bother quoting me oo
I will quote you

Oya, come and be, come and bite me na

Sha is you that sabi bite pass
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by just2okworld(f): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2016
Charles4075:
I will quote you

Oya, come and be, come and bite me na

Sha is you that sabi bite pass

Ehya
Pele alainise
I've got no time to trade chats with you na cheesy
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Raalsalghul: 10:55pm On Aug 31, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt]Mumu Guy[/size] sad

Toto wey go get minimum of 5 guys wey dey penetrate am na him this one buy car ontop. The day he reads her whatsapp chat will be the day he will know these hoes ain't loyal. I can never buy a Nigerian girl a wheelchair talkless of a car. The biitch probably said yes to him for been a perfect mugun. Too many woman wrappers these days. undecided

#Teamforeigngirls cool
Bro, where have you been since? Anyways, the guy is a pusssy nigga.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Raalsalghul: 11:14pm On Aug 31, 2016
Lexxyburg:
Amen,thanks a bunch. You are blessed.
Ooops, a pusssy nigga right here!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Lexxyburg(m): 11:57pm On Aug 31, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Ooops, a pusssy nigga right here!

Judge me not for you don't know me. Judge who you know.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Charles4075(m): 9:44am On Sep 01, 2016
just2okworld:

Ehya
Pele alainise
I've got no time to trade chats with you na cheesy
I was only joking anty mii ohhh.. If you're offended, I'm truly sorry ma.

It won't repeat itself again next time.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by berryice(f): 10:43am On Sep 01, 2016
Awwww so cute...am happy for her...as for people shedding so damn tears over d guy buying her a car...is a gift. Wen your man loves u he must surely shower u with gifts.. kiss
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by berryice(f): 10:53am On Sep 01, 2016
Y'all like to assume tins..ve d guy bought car for his parents bla bla bla...do your own shit let people assume for u too...hiss...datz Y u guyz don't grow undecided
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by just2okworld(f): 2:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
Charles4075:
I was only joking anty mii ohhh.. If you're offended, I'm truly sorry ma.

It won't repeat itself again next time.
Bodami
Was kidding too
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by agisky1975: 6:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Hmmm, I smile in swahili, your head go soon correct
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 24, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Gbam! You maam, have my respect for this.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 12:51am On Sep 25, 2016
Sugarhugs:

1.You must be one to know one yourself n it's gold digger, not God digger...invest in brighter grammar

2.like you work your own off to make money...tell me you legit,*yinmu

3.What valuable thing/service have you rendered to your man?

Mosquitoes forming elephants online!

Radarada!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 25, 2016
remmyjoy1:
I don't know why most guy find it difficult to spend for their woman, and if another guy dose it, d stingy once calls him foolish....learn to pamper and appreciate your woman, so DAT another person won't do it for you. d problem with most men is dey spend for d wrong person d once that doesn't worth it, so when they see someone else doing well in their relationship,they start getting irritated and calling him a fool in the first place do you know d impact d girl has done in his life that made him to buy her a car?

Which impact? you don't need to impact anyone before they buy you a car, He simply has the money and that's why he bought it.

The guy may even have as far as 100 Million in his account, so he can do as he likes. People are calling him a fool because the country is hard & some guys cannot even afford a good techno phone for their girlfriend.

The problem is her friends will start to compare him to their own boyfriends who is still struggling with finance and that is where the wahala will start.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Donsimple(m): 5:01pm On Jan 28, 2017
Chai Unmerit favour lemme sef tap into the anointing congrat

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Puts Bride & Her Squad On Blast For Rocking Swimsuits / Man Dies A Day Before Getting Married, Buried On His Wedding Day. Photos / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.