Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,362 members, 7,829,923 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67718 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ufedob(f): 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
Just passing by
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by AntiWailer: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just hope his parents are not tracking.

If they are, it serves them right for raising an eediotic pzzy Nigga
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
edbor:
is it your money he used in buying the car?, some guys self can't reason beyond their poverty mentality nonsense..

imagine branding someone you don't know olosho smh.

Oga lock up,I say fem dia...is it ur comment? U sef scroll pass d comment.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by vectoh(m): 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
dey wil jus b makin somebori to think
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by bishop4life(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
stiflerdrug:

Lols.. Pia grin

Na the level bro

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by sisisioge: 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yipppppy! Way to go man.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by vectoh(m): 11:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Philpham:
That's the sign of a true man, not all these broke as..s ni..ggas in naija that want cheap se..x and love. Thunder fire all of them poor ni..gags. I bind and cast them into the hottest pit of hell.
Singing Ferrari in yemi alades voice tongue
you again?? your issue wt guys must be a hard one...jus knw we can't al win.there must be a loser..take heart!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
I hope the mugu confirm her real character , because these hoes aint loyal.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Sacluxpaint:

Omo guy, I just dey laugh your moniker, which one is sweetpenis? Hahahhhahahha

Hahhahahaha,na so oo bro,,na swt puna make dat guy buy girl wey get 3oda bfs car....
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Flashh: 11:24pm On Aug 29, 2016
That guy has being brainwashed by lust. Plain dumb to buy a girl who is still in school a car.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by vectoh(m): 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dilidee:
Please is it yes via #marriage or yes via #dating
Make i knw d level of. Idiocy wey. i go label d. Guy put
na dating na...make he jus buy ordinary ice-cream.. he dey buy car.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
See all of them commenting as if they know the story of the 2 love birds undecided...broke Nigerians always feeling like their opinion counts... Mchew.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
IVORY2009:

Wat is wrong with it?
fear them
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
NickMarvel:
Hmmmm, well it's nothing where there is so much money. I am only sad for myself that God has not yet picked my call because I won't buy a car for a girl for saying yes, I will use the money to take as much beggers and disabled off the street to give them a better life.
May our father who is in the heavens bless you so abundantly that you will achieve that and even more.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Sheggy13(m): 11:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
Daniel058:
Help /quote me on how to sub to airtel trybe night plan

Thank you biko
U first migrate to Smart trybe by dialling *312# and selecting (entering) option 1 for Migrate.. after which you dial *312# again and select option 3 for Trybe Night browsing, gives u other options : 1 for 25 naira for 500mb, 2 for 50 naira for 1.5gb..enter whichever option you want and that's it.. you may not receive a success text that you've subscribed successfully but once your money has been deducted, it means you've succeeded in subscribing..Enjoy
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by ibkgab001: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Is that BUhari
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
HEY!Just look at this olodo boy.

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Chai see jealousy! Guys fear God now

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by BABANGBALI: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Naija babes too like awooof
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by NickMarvel(m): 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
dumo1:

May our father who is in the heavens bless you so abundantly that you will achieve that and even more.

Amen!!!! Amen!!!!! And Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
God punish all NICE GUYS........giving ladies wings since 1400000BC
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by MistadeRegal(m): 11:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
I can't get her a car for saying YES. But once she fulfill the YES, and we become legal couple, I can get her anything.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by MistadeRegal(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
praiseoski:
God punish all NICE GUYS........giving ladies wings since 1400000BC

I rebuke you and your comment.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Onogiede(m): 11:49pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dis types of guys their mum go dey village dey Suffer,..though is two ways either the guy been charmed by buttom a.k.a obo or na people children that defraud naija till date

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by cliffsador: 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
I dontseem to understand, Abag Hu get d car Abi na all of dem get am
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Tmoyo(m): 11:50pm On Aug 29, 2016
Man wey buy car to celebrate love....Na fuel mater go seperate them....Gbam
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by habiham: 11:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
Buying her a car doesn't determine she loves you now... Bobo wake up
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by jojosweet(f): 11:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Awwwww kiss
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Afrobasic(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some people too mumu for this life grin

Congratulations to the girl tho, she don find confirm Mugu.
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by toprealman: 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Drew0:
Pointless, I wouldn't buy my lady a car for saying yes, kinda stupid like she some goddess you worship, but I can buy her a car for her to love around with, not for some dumb reason, for the records I know my lady don't need me to get her a car, very independent hardworking lady, she can get herself one!
His money, his choice...his bae. Love conquers all!
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Taryur3(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
Celebrating someone is an automatic application to your own breaktru....receive ur divine breaktru too in Jesus name

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.