Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal (67719 Views)

Man Carried His Lady On His Shoulder After Saying Yes To His Proposal / She Turned Down His Proposal, He Decided To Wear The Ring / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by BahdXitixenn: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is an extremely f0olish move by the guy. In the end, they'll still break up.

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by NickMarvel(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmm, well it's nothing where there is so much money. I am only sad for myself that God has not yet picked my call because I won't buy a car for a girl for saying yes, I will use the money to take as much beggers and disabled off the street to give them a better life.

6 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by dadaha: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
devil punish buhari

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Femich18(m): 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ok we don hear...no worry I'll buy my future wife a Yacht when she Say yes

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Check dat guy acct nw na 5.3million dey nd frm inside u buy 1 girl wey dey share puna motor...some guys go jst dey make me vex at d syt of woman body go dey shake.....na ur money ooo buh I dey vex...

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Branzy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
see them dy cum dy spoil our parole for school

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's the sign of a true man, not all these broke as..s ni..ggas in naija that want cheap se..x and love. Thunder fire all of them poor ni..gags. I bind and cast them into the hottest pit of hell.
Singing Ferrari in yemi alades voice tongue

3 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Who her yes help?I dey vex make person beg me

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Exponental(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
Unfortunately, she isn't around. Her aristo just took her out!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Lexxyburg(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
If I gat the money, i can buy more for my woman.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by IVORY2009(m): 11:02pm On Aug 29, 2016
HungerBAD:
Unilag girl?

Wat is wrong with it?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by AdeniyiA(m): 11:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
I am just imagining the kind of eyes those ladies would use in looking at their struggling boyfriends when they see each other....
#povertyisnotgood

Proverbs 19:7 All the brethren of the poor do hate him: how much more do his friends go far from him? he pursueth them with words, yet they are wanting to him.

...may thunder fire povertyangry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by situationroom: 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
I hope girls can do this for guys..... just hoping Sha..... and I will continue hoping

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Ozovehe65(m): 11:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Omg this guy three much o,

For this buhari time?

But buhari na my man shaaa.

No shaking
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by sureprince(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
congrats to d guy and girl. I wish dem well.

meanwhile, I need to change d SIM am using to call God, he's not picking dat call.

next!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Flickzvill(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
this one don dey quote bible no worry ur time shall come

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by lilmax(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
he get the money so don't hate
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by bishop4life(m): 11:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Daniel058:
Help /quote me on how to sub to airtel trybe night plan

Thank you biko

Nwanne pia *312#

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by DozieInc(m): 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
x6blade:
She'll use the car to pick up her "main" boyfriend if u know what I mean grin

nah, dats ur mind playing tricks on you.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by stiflerdrug: 11:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Daniel058:
Help /quote me on how to sub to airtel trybe night plan

Thank you biko
*312# jhor

No mind people wey dey buy car cheesy
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by stiflerdrug: 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
bishop4life:

Nwanne pia *312#

Lols.. Pia grin
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Dilidee(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Please is it yes via #marriage or yes via #dating
Make i knw d level of. Idiocy wey. i go label d. Guy put
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by edbor(m): 11:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
is it your money he used in buying the car?, some guys self can't reason beyond their poverty mentality nonsense..

imagine branding someone you don't know olosho smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Flickzvill(m): 11:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:
Congratulations to them. I tap into the unmerited favour. Amen

Proverbs 31:

10 Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.

11 The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.

12 She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
grin this one don dey quote bible no worry ur time shall come
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
searchiing4love:
[size=18pt]Mumu Guy[/size] sad

Toto wey go get minimum of 5 guys wey dey penetrate am na him this one buy car ontop. The day he reads her whatsapp chat will be the day he will know these hoes ain't loyal. I can never buy a Nigerian girl a wheelchair talkless of a car. The biitch probably said yes to him for been a perfect mugun. Too many woman wrappers these days. undecided

Rotfl,I no knw say foolish guys stil dey naija oon? Dangote sef no go buy babe motor she go born put I swear talkless....smh c I no wan talk oo cos I paraaaaaaaaaaa

#Teamforeigngirls cool
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Larryfest(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Some girls don tap into her blessing but i hope they also tap into it when we read later that her parts don miss unto ritual tins....

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
Flickzvill:
grin this one don dey quote bible no worry ur time shall come

U dey c security man 4bank anytym u go u no dey qoute scripture ooo...
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by mengho(m): 11:16pm On Aug 29, 2016
some people sef, well you should get her a chopper when she finally says "I DO" on dat big day. & a private jet when she born ur first pikin..........& then......fill d rest, it's too annoying to think & type at dsame time

By d way congrats & to my future girl friend I will never buy you a car for saying yes, cause am too poor & very stingy
Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Fourwinds: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
nonsense.!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
[quote author=Sweetpenis post=48911654][/quote]

Omo guy, I just dey laugh your moniker, which one is sweetpenis? Hahahhhahahha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Ways To Know If A Girl Loves You truly Before She Ruins Your Life . / This Hot Nigerian Lady's Weight Loss Photo Got People Confused / Man Disfigured A Lady's Car For Rejecting His Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.