Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) (10267 Views)

Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
Funke went to a show with a short skirt, The skirt was too short, that funke could not seat down throughout the show, she was standing like a bodyguard, even baba lekan and baba jimoh were just praying that she would sit down so that they would see the gold under her skirt, before i knew what was happening, okafor was praying silently, that the wind should blow the skirt up so that he can see everything

the pics is down there, viewers discretion is advised

4 Likes

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
undecided
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by nrexzy: 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
@ur age

4 Likes

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by curvysola(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2016
smh cheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
OhLawd

1 Like

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by yorhmienerd(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
You have mental problem

2 Likes

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ur gf don use dirty pant knack ur head,it's obvious. angry angry

#mentalcase
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
OhLawd
Oh lawd a kant grin

1 Like

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by debque(m): 5:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
ohh God...op take

3 Likes

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Qualer: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:
Funke went to a show with a short skirt, The skirt was too short, that funke could not seat down throughout the show, she was standing like a bodyguard, even baba lekan and baba jimoh were just praying that she would sit down so that they would see the gold under her skirt, before i knew what was happening, okafor was praying silently, that the wind should blow the skirt up so that he can see everything

the pics is down there, viewers discretion is advised

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh lawd a kant grin
we juzkant
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by ireneony(f): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op is high on weed undecided
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
This one is not okay!
Yaba yaba Yabaleft.. A patient juss escaped!
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Tochex101(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Serves us right..
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Gideonmi(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Lool. D dirty pant fyn works like magic bah?
prettythicksme:
Ur gf don use dirty pant knack ur head,it's obvious. angry angry

#mentalcase
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Ribajae(m): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2016
Shirt!!!!! [color=#006600][/color]
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
Gideonmi:
Lool. D dirty pant fyn works like magic bah?
Yes,tell ur bae to do the same for you. grin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
we juzkant
How jail?i hear say u chop 10 yrs ban. cheesy

Wetin happen self?this thread is useless,let us derail.
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
How jail?i hear say u chop 10 yrs ban. cheesy

Wetin happen self?this thread is useless,let us derail.
grin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by dairo123: 8:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
See ur life.

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Cool23(m): 8:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
Op I go call my boys to scatter ur face die
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
I no kuku break any rule. Na just misuse of power dey worry that tyrant.

A certain Hitler created a dry and boring thread, people told him his thread was dry and not funny. He started banning and deleting comments.

Then people started complaining about his abuse of power. Me sef come join share my experience of how he banned me for almost 3 months just because I reacted to provocation and broke rule two and how I sent him long essay trying to explain which he never replied.

Abeg did I break any rule with that?
shocked shocked thought u use harsh words on him ooo.The guy no get joy oo cos the way he banned pple yesterday get as e be.At least a week ban is okay,imagine 10yrs shocked

U did not break any rule,so i wonder y he banned you.
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by vicstar(m): 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
as I saw the moniker
I knew I was about to see sumtin mischievous grin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked thought u use harsh words on him ooo.The guy no get joy oo cos the way he banned pple yesterday get as e be.At least a week ban is okay,imagine 10yrs shocked

U did not break any rule,so i wonder y he banned you.
Na him sabi

How you dey jare?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Na him sabi

How you dey jare?
lol

I am good,u?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Erniehorla(f): 9:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
lipsrsealed nawa oh.
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol

I am good,u?
I guess I'm good. Or maybe trying to be
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
I guess I'm good. Or maybe trying to be
Any probs?or just a stressful day.
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Any probs?or just a stressful day.
no problem o cheesy cheesy

Just tired
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
no problem o cheesy cheesy

Just tired
Thought as much,no dey dibo for me again. grin grin wat is dibo in English? cheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:28pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Na him sabi

How you dey jare?
continue gossiping you hear, i will soon call mind24 aka adolf hitler to come and ban and bind your account, your monthly mb, your internet settings and your phone for 30 years with hard labour angrygrincheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thought as much,no dey dibo for me again. grin grin wat is dibo in English? cheesy
dibo is a name of a person, animal, place or thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As A Guy, Have You Ever Been Sexually Molested By A Fellow Guy? / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady. / Countries That Beg And Force Citizens To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.