Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,548 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) (10302 Views)

Photos Of A Massively Curvaceous Nurse That Got Everybody Talking (photos) / Check Out The Controversial Boyfriend Shoutout That's Got Everybody Talking / See The Boobs That Got Everybody Talking On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

dibo is a name of a person, animal, place or thing
No sense yet? cheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

continue gossiping you hear, i will soon call mind24 aka adolf hitler to come and ban and bind your account, your monthly mb, your internet settings and your phone for 30 years with hard labour angrygrincheesy
I am Jack, I give no fvck
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Thought as much,no dey dibo for me again. grin grin wat is dibo in English? cheesy
dibo as in to vote? tongue tongue tongue
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
dibo as in to vote? tongue tongue tongue
chaiiii no naw,i mean dont pretend. grin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by fairlyusedpant: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

I am Jack, I give no fvck
eeeeee baddest, my two hands up in the air for you, i feel you bro, you must be part of the militants, no adolf hitler sorry mind419 can stop your shine, carry go my broda, i heard rumours that prettythicksme has big back side like nicki minaj, how true is that gringrin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
chaiiii no naw,i mean dont pretend. grin
Thank God I was able to make you answer your own question (what is dibo in English?) tongue tongue

Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

eeeeee baddest, my two hands up in the air for you, i feel you bro, you must be part of the militants, no adolf hitler sorry mind419 can stop your shine, carry go my broda, i heard rumours that prettythicksme has big back side like nicki minaj, how true is that gringrin
lol. Very true. Toolz Oniru Na learner where my baby dey
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Thank God I was able to make you answer your own question (what is dibo in English?) tongue tongue
shocked angry no worry naw,dunno dat was ur plan. cheesy 1:0 cheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 30, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

Na ur ears hear ram,ur eyes no fit see. grin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked angry no worry naw,dunno dat was ur plan. cheesy 1:0 cheesy
••in DJ Khaled's voice•• I got the keys!!!
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
••in DJ Khaled's voice•• I got the keys!!!
Yea,only this night.I will collect dem from you soon. grin
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yea,only this night.I will collect dem from you soon. grin
where you wan see am collect? I don go secure am for bank tongue
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by elkraune(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
brain is scarce nowadays
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by AsoRockz01(m): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2016
OP! I understand sha work no dey to keep us busy.

On a more sincere note,your work is epic. You actually got me rotfl.
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by adaksbullet: 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
lol. Very true. Toolz Oniru Na learner where my baby dey
u are sayed ur gilr his fine than tools oniranu abi? undecided
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 31, 2016
adaksbullet:
u are sayed ur gilr his fine than tools oniranu abi? undecided
yes. 100% true
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 4:24am On Aug 31, 2016
curvysola:
smh cheesy
what exactly were you hoping to see?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by kpokpoti(m): 7:50am On Aug 31, 2016
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
where you wan see am collect? I don go secure am for bank tongue
Boo boo kiss
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 11:30am On Aug 31, 2016
Lame thread... OP re u high on smthing?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Boo boo kiss
Hun Hun kiss kiss
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
Hun Hun kiss kiss
Guess u slept so well,how u doing today?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Guess u slept so well,how u doing today?

Yes yes yes yes. I feel like flying sef

My day going well.
You don delete am again?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

Yes yes yes yes. I feel like flying sef

My day going well.
You don delete am again?
I believe u can fly,sha fly reach my side. grin

Yea,as in dat thing is fuvking annoying,always telling it's not responding.Imagine,everything go just blank.
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
I believe u can fly,sha fly reach my side. grin

Yea,as in dat thing is fuvking annoying,always telling it's not responding.Imagine,everything go just blank.
if I no fly reach your place, where I for fly go?

I noticed. For the past few days. lol. Pele don't cry. It's not kuku important cheesy cheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
if I no fly reach your place, where I for fly go?

I noticed. For the past few days. lol. Pele don't cry. It's not kuku important cheesy cheesy
Hehehehehehehehe no change ur mind,fly and come shaperly.

It's not really important cos i have another means to catch u up. cheesy buh send me urs lemme put am there maybe it wont misbehave again. cheesy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehehe no change ur mind,fly and come shaperly.

It's not really important cos i have another means to catch u up. cheesy buh send me urs lemme put am there maybe it wont misbehave again. cheesy

Lol. Catch you in a jiffy
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:

Lol. Catch you in a jiffy
oh cool
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
oh cool
where you dey? Home or away?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
where you dey? Home or away?
I am at home
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2016
prettythicksme:
I am at home
This one wey you no dey travel again. Kilode?
Re: See The Short Exposing Skirt That Funke Wore That Got Everybody Looking (pics) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 31, 2016
Jacksparr0w127:
This one wey you no dey travel again. Kilode?
I dey fight with everybody grin grin i no wan see dem.So,i say make i dey my own jeje.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Wife/Girlfriend Keeps Belittling You / I Don't Understand My Girl! / Seven "SOFT SPOTS" Of An AVERAGE Pretty Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.