Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism (7361 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Sahara Reporters Accuse Buhari Of Tribalism Over NIMASA DG Controversy / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Sagamite(m): 10:51am On Oct 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Na Mohawk style dey en vogue for UK guys. All of them come back here with that nonsense for their head. Ghananians living in London are more notorious for mohawks tho.

Abeg, when the next court date make I see whether I fit find time go take pictures and post those of the retards like the nephew so Nigerians can assault them when they step in Naija.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by donsteady(m): 10:58am On Oct 03, 2009
I swear I go fit behead Ibori, Lucky,Joshua, that ex Bayalsa gov, his name sound like speaking in tongues  and the rest corrupt animals, if I can get 4 guys who are ready to die for Nigeria and Nigerians, I believe in action not talking. Stupid ibori stil get mouth they talk about nunu rabidu and co. wept these animals off, I sure God go happy for me self. I am a Deltan I case any stupid animal care to know. I am from Opke I have mind of JJ Rawlins Ghanaian formal president. Let start to take action. If you can let me know. I swear no time.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by MrCrackles(m): 10:59am On Oct 03, 2009
donsteady:

I swear I go fit behead Ibori, Lucky,Joshua, that ex Bayalsa gov, his name sound like speaking in tongues  and the rest corrupt animals, if I can get 4 guys who are ready to die for Nigeria and Nigerians, I believe in action not talking. Stupid ibori stil get mouth they talk about nunu rabidu and co. wept these animals off, I sure God go happy for me self. I am a Deltan I case any stupid animal care to know. I am from Opke I have mind of JJ Rawlins Ghanaian formal president. Let start to take action. If you can let me know. I swear no time.  
Hehehehe. . . . grin cheesy
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by igboboy1(m): 11:02am On Oct 03, 2009
Can't we all just get along? Psyche!!!

Wishful thinking, ALL of you screaming Tribalism, I bet you are the most ethnocentric mothersuckers out there,

Me am tired of wishing Nigerians shouldn't discriminate, Me wey grow for warri with so much diverse friends, yet these same friends are ethnocentric to the bone, so Ibori's nephew is not the first tribalistic human being in Nigeria
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by kabola2009(m): 11:05am On Oct 03, 2009
i want to post new topic on this section, but is not showing. can you helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by MrCrackles(m): 11:06am On Oct 03, 2009
kabola2009:

i want to post new topic on this section, but is not showing. can you helpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Call the cops. . .
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by igboboy1(m): 11:15am On Oct 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Call the cops. . .

guy you harsh o
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by kabola2009(m): 11:17am On Oct 03, 2009
MrCrackles:

Call the cops. . .
you no well

igbo boy:

guy you harsh o
so any help?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 11:20am On Oct 03, 2009
@Sjeezy,Make thunder strike U with leprosy,murder fucking tribalist. U re angry because I ve caught Ur fucking gimmick of turning every thread to a tribal war of words by accusing otherz when in actual sense, U re the tribalist.I don't give a hoot how U spell igbo either what the Bleep do U know anyway?U berrer watch ya mouth else U will be counting ya teeth in ya hands,Ewu hausa!Stay in Ur murder facking adopted country and eat ya McDonald,nobody go disturb U but if U say make we no eat our own apku then agwo na im go chop of ya mouth.Daddy's boy talking shit!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by r231(m): 11:23am On Oct 03, 2009
Sagamite:

Abeg, when the next court date make I see whether I fit find time go take pictures and post those of the retards like the nephew so Nigerians can assault them when they step in Naija.

9th of nov
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 03, 2009
@sagamite u must be reasonable b4 u critize.Waziri is d head of EFFC that charges all corruption cases to court.Aondoaaka is d AGF who must protect d FGs interest,while yar adua insists on rule of law which ensures prosecution of all offenders.Can u tell how they are not involve in this matter? U may not know dat ibori was arrested under waziri& not by ribadu.U need to know how d law operates here
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by stevedslek(m): 11:46am On Oct 03, 2009
I do not have any problem wit ibori's mistress lack of decorum by her pics posing neither do i have issues wit his nephew's apparent stupidity and alien-like appearance. (Afterall stupidity is a fundamental human right). My itch is d attempt by ibori and his crew to trivialize d whole episode into mere witch-hunting by ribadu, obasanjo, yorubas and the press. That, to me is arrant nonsense!

The questions here are: did ibori steal, if yes, did his associates steal too, how much was stolen, where is d stolen funds. Simple. And if dis is witch-hunting well fair folks let us witch-hunt every corrupt and seemingly corrupt person who has eva been in power,
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by stevedslek(m): 12:17pm On Oct 03, 2009
Seriously,i tink dis people do not take us citizens as important to any of deir actions, or how else will someone defend corruption charges wit "dey r pursuing me" or "dis yorubas and press piple are too wicked" imagine!

I tink we urgently need J.J. Rousseau's, Robespierres, Voltaires, Zedongs, Lenins to help us throw off d yoke of dis tyranny soonest,
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Engine234: 12:19pm On Oct 03, 2009
ojukokoro go kill dat boy shocked
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
stevedslek:

I tink we urgently need J.J. Rousseau's, Robespierres, Voltaires, Zedongs, Lenins to help us throw off d yoke of dis tyranny soonest,

Can't you just end it with Rawlings? Which kain oyimbo names you dey call sef? . . .As if they recognise us.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by MUNEER2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
I'm tired of all these Ibori's Family problems. Can't they just execute them all and forget about them for life
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by MUZBO(m): 12:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
So Yorubas are now defenders of the universe? Stupid talk! When the axe is about to fall on their heads they'd blame anyone. They'd better face the music.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by MUNEER2(m): 12:56pm On Oct 03, 2009
I just gave a solution to this problem, grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by agor1974: 1:01pm On Oct 03, 2009
maybe tribalism is the second name for the yorubas. cos they love it.they like promoting it everywhere they go,even in south africa they going around tell the host country that thay are educated and others nigerians are not.they are the people who actually contributed to the xenophobia in that country.they go around say all sort of nonesense about other tribes in nigeria,they even say they are the ruling class and others are just  common traders.tribalism need to be stopped if nigeria want to go forward as a nation cos in life no-one can asume to be better than the other.u just have to learn from the person who is better than u.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by theviper1: 1:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
@rhymz,nwanne ihe nkea dikwam egwu. iboris nephew accused the yorubas of tribalism, instead of the yorubas defending the accusation or replying to the post,they are here telling me that they are angry that @aloy-emeka spelt yoruba wrongly. talk of misplaced anger. and then there comes becomeonyeara with a different theory entierly. nna, i tire for nigerians.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
Yorubas can careless if they are accused of tribalism. Wetin concern Us?

But i do see alot of yoruba haters undercover yoruba wannabes lol

its coo though i can understand wink
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by MUNEER2(m): 1:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
agor1974:

maybe tribalism is the second name for the yorubas. cos they love it.they like promoting it everywhere they go,even in south africa they going around tell the host country that thay are educated and others nigerians are not.they are the people who actually contributed to the xenophobia in that country.they go around say all sort of nonesense about other tribes in nigeria,they even say they are the ruling class and others are just  common traders.tribalism need to be stopped if nigeria want to go forward as a nation cos in life no-one can asume to be better than the other.u just have to learn from the person who is better than u.

All this might be so appealing, but really i don't think they are right.

The population of Igbo that speaks Yoruba now is on the high side, and this doesn't make them Yoruba

Almost every musician in the country uses yoruba in their music, this doesn't mean they are Yoruba

It's high time we started thinking straight, and stop giving our failure excuses, grin

becoomrich:

stop making this 419 aloy emeka trick you. he is a member of mossop is aim is to make the uhrobo hate yorubas, but he does not know that nearly half of the population of uhrobo speak yorubas.

even ibori most likely speak very very very good yoruba. and if all the people in the court house were speaking yorubas, they may all be from delta state. Nduka who own thisday newspaper is from delta state. he speak very very very good yoruba. I have seen him speak yoruba before.

Dont be shock if ibori speak very very very good yoruba. and if the people at the court house speak yoruba. they may be from delta state people most of them speak yoruba. They bear yoruba name and most as a yoruba name as thier middle name.  even if you go to the republic of benin. the naira currency is accepted in benin republic as the second medium of exchange.

you go to any store and give them naira, they would sell to you. Aloy emeka is the same chuck odili , one of the ring leader of the mafia group call massop. He is using propaganda as a weapon against us.

This is simply sensible wink wink wink
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 1:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Sjeezy,Make thunder strike U with leprosy,murder fucking tribalist. U re angry because I ve caught Ur fucking gimmick of turning every thread to a tribal war of words by accusing otherz when in actual sense, U re the tribalist.I don't give a hoot how U spell igbo either what the Bleep do U know anyway?U berrer watch ya mouth else U will be counting ya teeth in ya hands,Ewu hausa!Stay in Ur murder facking adopted country and eat ya McDonald,nobody go disturb U but if U say make we no eat our own apku then agwo na im go chop of ya mouth.Daddy's boy talking shit!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by GEW: 1:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
@ naijaking1,

Aloy.Emeka, how many times you post this lady picture Huh
Just can't stop looking at big ikebe?
Well, you're not the only one who thinks she's fine, even Ibori thinks so too.
Is there any law that prohibits people accused for stealing money from not posing for pictures?

i dont know if this will help you sleep better. i saw her last month with braces in her teeth.  the girl is trying to tell you guys she dont care.  maybe she will do height increasing operation next.

there should be law stopping theives from possing without shame dont you think?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by naijaking1: 3:13pm On Oct 03, 2009
GEW:

@ naijaking1,

i dont know if this will help you sleep better. i saw her last month with braces in her teeth. the girl is trying to tell you guys she dont care. maybe she will do height increasing operation next.
there should be law stopping theives from possing without shame dont you think?

Naija people!
I forget say you like girls with gap-tooth like Babangida mouth cheesy
Do you see a misplaced aggression here?

This beautiful girl was never a governor, she was never convicted of any crime, yet you're implying she's a thief.
Until a court of law convicts her of a crime, I beg let the girl strut her stuff, and of course you can knock your head on the wall if she turns you on too much.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by desthan(m): 3:18pm On Oct 03, 2009
dudes, i hear say na $1million dem pay their 3 counsel each shocked, y i no dey get dis kind clients cool
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by bolanleodu: 3:24pm On Oct 03, 2009
thief tunrs superstar, too bad
in islamic states this bitch would have
been stoned dead. democracy takes a lot of shit
but its still the best form of government when the
institutions work well. i hope to se her in jail sha.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by desthan(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
bolanleodu:

been stoned dead.
democracy takes a lot of shit

especially that barber grin grin, my goodness, see hairstyle shocked shocked ROFLMAO, flikering away tears of mirth grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Princek12(m): 3:45pm On Oct 03, 2009
I think the accusation is out of hating. Yorubas are not tribalistic but nationalistic; that does not mean we are not proud of our culture, just like the indigenes of  every other tribe in Nigeria should be proud of their respective cultures. This Ibo guy once told me that "why are most Nigerian artists, including Ibo ones, using Yoruba language in their song?" I replied that maybe it makes them move more units or maybe it helps for more universal appeal; that why don't you go and ask the artists yourself? This antipathy towards Yorubas is not right, and I believe is motivated out of envy.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by naijaking1: 4:05pm On Oct 03, 2009
bolanleodu:

been stoned dead
. democracy takes a lot of shit

You mean like in Saudi Arabia and Sudan?
You know how retrogressive these model islamic countries are, but what do you and Yar'dua know?
The Saudi kings goes to the US for medical check up, while our President goes to Saudi Arabia for his own check up.
Now, you're wishing and hoping girls you don't like are stoned to death
I say Boko Haram to that, because the passive Christian population of Nigeria ought to have gotten rid of backwards thinking muslims like you a long time ago.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by nrdgeek: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
Why dont y'all hit the brake on these tribalistic gibberish. I dont give a rat's ass where anybody comes from, Abeg! this thread is meant to constructively discuss the whole Ibori bruhaha and not to engage in verbal kick-boxing. If u really get pumped at what anybody posts, then u can vent ur pent up tribalistic angst elsewhere. Lets sanitize this thread, ha ahn! angry
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Toba
I think,it's U who have been misinformed about this case,this case is more about Ibori than that LovePeddler Udoamaka.
And incase U don't know this prosecution started with Ribadu as far back as 2003 when these guyz,Ibori,Tinubu and akwa ibom gov divested thier state's share in Vmobile and siphoned the money through different proxies and bank acc abroad.Tinubu was smart enough to put his own share in nigeria likewise the other guy but Ibori was brazen with his method,the three women standing trials in southwalk court,london helped with the illegal transfer of the proceeds from the sales of the state's own share in Vmobile.It was for this reason the corrupt AGF went to London to seek for the extradition of these women especially that ashawo Udoamaka who has threatened to start shitting if ibori and his cronies don't do anything fast.What many Nigerians don't know is that Ibori single handedly picked Aondoaaka as the the AGF so that he could easily do thier bidding for them.Ibori was the biggest sponsor of Yaradua's election campaigne, he has a lot of clout in Aso rock even Yaradua knows he can't do otherwise with Ibori because the guy has a lot of shit on him,for instance,the supreme court's ruling on the presidential election was influenced by Aondoakaa who was picked by ibori,do the maths,U will see why gutless Yaradua is handicapped.Even the kangaroo court that's trying in Ibori in Asaba wont do shit,from the judge,court clerck to the bailif,ibori hand picked all of em so guy bone,our judiciary has greatly been compromised now than ever before with a crook as AGF who is ready to die for ibori and other corrupt guyz.This guy has been publicly embarrassed several times,from lagos state LGA roforofo,removal of Ribadu to the most recent discordant tunes with the EFCC over the three thieves culpability in all the allegatiøns.If thier extradition moves should sail through,those women will be as free as a flying bird.Forget the EFCC,Waziri is a paper Tiger,she is just as bad and corrupt,am sure she has a personal issue with the AGF that's why she disgraced him like that,it has nothing to do with morals or personal decency,she's a facking puppet doing her master's bid.This country is so much in the hands of crooks,yaradua just be like goat wen dem don tie im hand and leg put inside cage,Aso rock.I can bet my ishi zik, that guy will die before the end of his tenure,poor idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Plans Floating Cities In Niger Delta / Photos: See Kids Of Nigerian Politicians That Recently Graduated Abroad. / Go To Tribunal, Stop Unnecessary Protest, Group Tells Ize- Iyamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.