Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism (7362 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Sahara Reporters Accuse Buhari Of Tribalism Over NIMASA DG Controversy / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 3:36am On Oct 04, 2009
youre welcome, go paint your face now
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 3:38am On Oct 04, 2009
wow!!
lmao.
someone's a bit bitchy today.
i dont see why youre acting like that.
whats biting you in the ass?

paint my face? what kind of shit is that?
BAHAHAHA!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 3:39am On Oct 04, 2009
Thats what clowns do.

So i suggested it
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 3:40am On Oct 04, 2009
"baby, are you down?" embarassed undecided shocked
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 3:40am On Oct 04, 2009
Im great
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 3:41am On Oct 04, 2009
okay thats great to know.

*he sure does hate me now, or acts like it. lol*
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2009
I dont hate people, they just are viewed as not worthy of being hated by me.

Like it doesnt matter
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 3:46am On Oct 04, 2009
lmao!!
wow, whatever.
same shit, different toilet.

i guess THAT'S over with.   undecided
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 3:55am On Oct 04, 2009
sure . . . .
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 3:58am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

talk to your tribalistic brothers not me

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-329465.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332462.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332452.0.html

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-330992.0.html

who are the tribalist again? cause you dont see me opening threads about yorubas dis n dat

There is nothing "tribalistic" about those threads (bar one). But you are free to turn yourself into forum police (as if there are no mods).
You must be very thin skinned, what about the thread about where OPC can buy guns. Did anybody complain that it was "tribalist"? You mean I can't post stuff about Isoko people because one fucking man child doesn't want to see the word "Isoko", or interpretes the use of the word "Isoko" as an affront to Yoruba people? Na wa! Madness get levels sha. grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 3:59am On Oct 04, 2009
okay Beaf, its about time to hush and let it go.

at the dude above you:
ill miss you though! lol
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:01am On Oct 04, 2009
ok beaf if theyre not tribalistic then neither am i- i can careless

so whats the big deal, you dont matter bruv go to sleep. clown you or isoko dont matter lol

@amaka sure son
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:03am On Oct 04, 2009
^Forum clown. Its just that, honesty pays.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:04am On Oct 04, 2009
lol ok beaf you or your people dont matter like REALLY.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:05am On Oct 04, 2009
yes, its finally calming down, well at least for now.

tay tay. . . embarassed
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:07am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

lol ok beaf you or your people dont matter like REALLY.

Sorry. But we matter, even the smallest baby matters (except to Nazi's sha). grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:08am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

Sorry. But we matter, even the smallest baby matters (except to Nazi's sha). grin
its obvious, its dead and over. dead and gone.
gbejiginga.
shey you get?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:10am On Oct 04, 2009
@Amaka
Which one be gbejiginga again? Abi you dey take style cuss me? shocked
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:11am On Oct 04, 2009
I can only write off the constant need to state accomplishments, as over compensating for what lacks.

lol Us big boys no dey pay attention to small stuvs, its been done past and even more.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:12am On Oct 04, 2009
^Insecurity and the need for mummy's breast embarassed
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:13am On Oct 04, 2009
ok sure . . . .
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:14am On Oct 04, 2009
gjifnegjnezian lgjeipanbigrwu auerfgiqmbafd
BRAP!

sjeezy, sad embarassed undecided
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:15am On Oct 04, 2009
yes amaka
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:16am On Oct 04, 2009
Wasted little runt that can only be mouthy over the web. They say empty barrels. . .
I'll leave you to mummy's breasts now "big boy" who is still in school. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:21am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

Wasted little runt that can only be mouthy over the web. They say empty barrels. . .
I'll leave you to mummy's breasts now "big boy" who is still in school. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
okay you just insulted yourself.
you are OUT of school and still "no better" than sjeezy.
please, just STOP NOW!
save yourself.

anway sjeezy. . .
i dont know.   embarassed cry
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:22am On Oct 04, 2009
^I wasn't talking to you. Mind your business and strictly too.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:24am On Oct 04, 2009
BLAH!
tongue
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:25am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

Yea im in school getting quality education by the time i graduate, i'll have good career. I wont be having time to argue on the internet and look like AN ASS like you.

you should grow up like for real its getting pitiful

@amaka yim
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

Yea im in school getting quality education by the time i graduate, i'll have good career. I wont be having time to argue on the internet and look like AN ASS like you.

you should grow up like for real its getting pitiful

GREAT COMEBACK! lol

alright.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by chic2pimp(m): 4:26am On Oct 04, 2009
This is some funny shit . . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 4:27am On Oct 04, 2009
"When I finish school blah". If you don't have any sense now, there is no way you will have any in the future. All hope is lost, wasted dna.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:31am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

"When I finish school blah". If you don't have any sense now, there is no way you will have any in the future. All hope is lost, wasted dna.
you already got told!
just sit down already.
stop making yourself look worse. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves Seven New Road Projects Across The Six Geo-political Zones / apologies, thread retracted. / APC Peace Panel Gets 170 Petitions, Blames COVID-19 For Delayed Sittings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.