Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,822 members, 7,813,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism (7358 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Sahara Reporters Accuse Buhari Of Tribalism Over NIMASA DG Controversy / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:33am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

"When I finish school blah". If you don't have any sense now, there is no way you will have any in the future. All hope is lost, wasted dna.

lol that doesnt even make sense. When you go through a good quality education by the time you finish you reason better. Duh

something like maturing

either your school was terrible or you didnt attend school at all lol
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34am On Oct 04, 2009
gLee!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 4:39am On Oct 04, 2009
Dumb ass of the year award goes to beaf

Obviouosly he think the mind/level of reasoning remains the same through out ones life.

you need to go to school like a real one ,not one for mechanics
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 5:07am On Oct 04, 2009
^Good education my foot! You can't even put a proper sentence together. Little "tribal" wretch and laughing stock of NL. You're now like a maggot crawling over faeces, immature agbero.

Anyway cursed and bleeped up chimp, coverage of the suzuka f1 race has started, so this re-education session is over.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 5:09am On Oct 04, 2009
ok great!!!!!

dumb ass
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 5:10am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

^Good education my foot! You can't even put a proper sentence together. Little "tribal" wretch and laughing stock of NL. You're now like a maggot crawling over faeces, immature agbero.

Anyway cursed and bleeped up chimp, coverage of the suzuka f1 race has started, so this re-education session is over.
please stop digging your own grave, someone will soon come and BURY YOU!
my brother, just stop now, WHILE YOU CAN!
before its too late. . .  lipsrsealed
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 5:12am On Oct 04, 2009
I can as well dig up those stuf about yoruba guyz too whose past-time job is posting tribal hokus pokus about igbos and shit but that's not the point.
Next time read with an open mind before shiting.My ppl talk say pikin wey no sabi im papa prick dey take am play thinking say na toy snake.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 5:26am On Oct 04, 2009
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, Sb is under a heavy barrage of verbal artillery!Men! I must watch this! Make I go find water take wash my eyes, Oge abeg bring me that bowl of water, Am kidda buzy here,Dam! She's still sleeping,gimme a minute guyz don't shoot without me Oh!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 5:38am On Oct 04, 2009
But wait O! Wetin be; "if U go through quality education","like a real good one" with all that amarican ibor wey U don shoot us here?Lol,O boy if na so quality education be over there then me no want am jor! Lol and hard now,this guy fit kpai person with im amer grammar!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 5:41am On Oct 04, 2009
^^^^ Dont worry ill be back in Naija by 2013 after law school/masters to take your jobs.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by smasher1(m): 5:50am On Oct 04, 2009
Question- Na lie?
Answer= na true.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 6:18am On Oct 04, 2009
@Sjeezy,take back which jobs?E be like say the Mcdonald burger don dey make U see things,U sure say oye ocha neva put hallucinogen for that Ur cocacola?Hommy stop dreaming,the only job you will be doing in Naija with Ur kafanchan certificate is may be running petty errands in the office with Ur lvl of intelligence,niggro trust me, no serious lawyer that knows his salt in this country will seriously engage U in his chambers.I will advice U to stay put wherever it's that U re,U stand a better chance there than here,at least they will reckon with Ur american gangster english.One of my yeye Uncle tried it,he did law in one yeye uni in canada and rushed back to naija,him be think say na "i wanna,i wanna" na im them they take do am for naija,when the ol fool see things,no be person drag im ass back to canada,the guy sef don dey do sth else there,man gat survive.So homeboy,just save Urself the embarrassment and stay put there.This advice na friendly advice O!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 6:20am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

Obviouosly he think the mind/level of reasoning remains the same through out ones life.

lol, true.
if thats the case, then i wouldnt look both ways before crossing the street! lol
grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by chic2pimp(m): 6:35am On Oct 04, 2009
rhymz:

One of my yeye Uncle tried it,he did law in one yeye uni in canada and rushed back to naija,him be think say na "i wanna,i wanna" na im them they take do am for naija,when the ol fool see things,no be person drag im ass back to canada,the guy sef don dey do sth else there,man gat survive.!
grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Kai see as how dis boy dey yab his uncle any how. cheesy grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 7:41am On Oct 04, 2009
@chic2pimp, LOL, No mind me but seriously if U know that guy,U won't be proud to call him Ur Uncle.Im sabi fall hand eh no be small.The guy is full of big talk no action,he's alwayz going; yeah over there in canada, we do this, we canadians believ, Blablabla just crap and bullshit,d man sabi claim yeye oyinbo wen im no be,my elder brother told him off when he nearly destroyed his biz with his usual empty gist and no action.But No shit sha,i don't wish to be like him anyway,I know my target,very soon una go holla my name:"stev,stev,stev,stev, Hahahahaha
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 8:42am On Oct 04, 2009
Am back o! Vettel won a very exciting race, Hamilton was 3rd and dat undeserving JB carry 8 like olodo.

Now where is that fool called sleazy? One thing I have is a photographic memory, so I sabi catch liars well well grin grin grin
Imagine the liar! angry
I always knew there was some sort of insecurity around the goon called sleazy, do you remember telling me you were studying political science and knew top shots in pdp, so you were gonna come back in a few short years to lord it over us in politics? NOW YOU DEY CLAIM LAW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked CHEI!!!!!!!!!. Heavy things are dropping from your lips.

We know about "Toronto Universities" in Nigeria, our politicians have shown how they can "study" and obtain Oluwole degrees.

God don catch you today, a fucking liar! I'm sure you are really hanging around ghetto corners, selling hard stuff; in the meantime, inventing English like becomrich and egwofor. Kai! Adult lying like a little peice of shit. Damn!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by babapupa: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2009
^^instead make you go re-touch your Mohawk and go support your uncle and his mistress for court, you dey ramble nonsense on top NL.

wey ya sense of loyalty?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2009
^My friend, go and sell akara!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

Am back o! Vettel won a very exciting race, Hamilton was 3rd and dat undeserving JB carry 8 like olodo.

Now where is that fool called sleazy? One thing I have is a photographic memory, so I sabi catch liars well well grin grin grin
Imagine the liar! angry
I always knew there was some sort of insecurity around the goon called sleazy, do you remember telling me you were studying political science and knew top shots in pdp, so you were gonna come back in a few short years to lord it over us in politics? NOW YOU DEY CLAIM LAW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked CHEI!!!!!!!!!. Heavy things are dropping from your lips.

We know about "Toronto Universities" in Nigeria, our politicians have shown how they can "study" and obtain Oluwole degrees.

God don catch you today, a fucking liar! I'm sure you are really hanging around ghetto corners, selling hard stuff; in the meantime, inventing English like becomrich and egwofor. Kai! Adult lying like a little peice of shit. Damn!

eyahhhh look at dis guy wantin to befriend me, i didnt tell you anything.

I said have uncles in PDP and AC get your facts straight clown, didnt you just sign an amnesty deal? Its time you and you dad to turn in your weapons for aprons, cause the governments fuckin you over like women.

Folks like me go to school to make a difference in the near future through politics, folks like you blow things up and steal oil.
Go to sleep jare

rhymz:

@Sjeezy,take back which jobs?

the job your parents failed to help you get connections for, you danfo driver of a guy
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2009
^How can someone calling you a liar be befriending you? You've got some warped reasoning man!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:09am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

^How can someone calling you a liar be befriending you? You've got some warped reasoning man!

Its obvious you wont leave me alone gay ass. I cant help you with your amnesty deal alright, my connections no reach that high.

beaf -University of delta and majored in oil bonkery OLE
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:10am On Oct 04, 2009
real talk.
Beaf you seem kinda obsessed, its kinda scary.
hop off of sjeezy's di.ck, damn!
lipsrsealed
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:11am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

eyahhhh look at dis guy wantin to befriend me, i didnt tell you anything.

I said have uncles in PDP and AC get your facts straight clown, didnt you just sign an amnesty deal? Its time you and you dad to turn in your weapons for aprons, cause the governments fuckin you over like women.

Folks like me go to school to make a difference in the near future through politics, folks like you blow things up and steal oil.
Go to sleep jare

the job your parents failed to help you get connections for, you danfo driver of a guy

Address your lies. Don't worry about anything else, you've been caught pants down.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:13am On Oct 04, 2009
now its official, youre gay.

"pants down"

you loved every second of viewing that koboko huh?
just let it go, you are digging your own grave.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:15am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

Address your lies. Don't worry about anything else, you've been caught pants down.
shocked shocked shocked
this has to be the gayest thing ive seen on NL

house of rainbows head pastor in the delta division
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2009
speaking of that house of rainbow?
HMMMM DONT EVEN MENTION THAT SHIT HERE.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:17am On Oct 04, 2009
Sjeezy how did studying political science turn to studying law nah? Is it a tough question? Enh, Mr liar.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

Imagine the liar! angry

you've got to be the dumbest person in the world, now i know you didnt to school Dumbass

Before you enter law school you do an undergrad major mine is political science

omg you are very stupid go to school and learn at uni not school for mechanics
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:20am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf just stop now.
please!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:25am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf obviously finished at secondary school. He didnt know an undergrad major was need to enter law school.

Hes a dumb ass i thought yo attended something like University of delta and majored in oil bonkery OLE

but now i see you are just an idiot
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:26am On Oct 04, 2009
I know you are just starting your uni because you said so.

sjeezy8:

^^^^ Dont worry ill be back in Naija by 2013 after law school/masters to take your jobs.

I can die of laughter. Fucking liar!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:29am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf are you jealous you cant go to school?
cause you claim to be so much older and "wiser" than sjeezy but dont act like it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience To Return Before September Ending / VIDEO: Lagos Airport 3D Render / Clear Pictures Of Apc Rally In Bayelsa And Townhall Meeting Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.