Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism (7360 Views)

I Repent From All Forms Of Tribalism And Bigotry Today / Sahara Reporters Accuse Buhari Of Tribalism Over NIMASA DG Controversy / Jonathan Promises To Rid Nigeria Of Tribalism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

Beaf obviously finished at secondary school. He didnt know an undergrad major was need to enter law school.

Hes a dumb ass i thought yo attended something like University of delta and majored in oil bonkery OLE

but now i see you are just an idiot

WTF!!!

Fool can't even spell. Busy inventing words. Oluwole undergraduate! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:30am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

^^^^ Dont worry ill be back in Naija by 2013 after law school/masters to take your jobs.

law school in yankee is 3-4 years dumbass i graduate 2010

why are you so stupid huh
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:32am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

WTF!!!

Fool can't even spell. Busy inventing words. Oluwole undergraduate! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

you graduated? and what do you have to show for it?
big lousy mouth.
dont boast about something when you have NOTHING to show for it.

btw, are you igbo or from the south south?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2009
^You lied again. You said you were just starting uni.
Na wa o! In a couple of months "3 years" have already passed shocked

Liar!!! You've been found.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:34am On Oct 04, 2009
Beaf:

WTF!!!

first i cant spell now im inventing words

lol look at you from the delta and you dont know common terms used for stolen oil

why are you so dumb?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:35am On Oct 04, 2009
talking and running your mouth like hot water.
PLEASE!! stop.
you are making us look bad.   embarassed
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:36am On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

first i cant spell now im inventing words

lol look at you from the delta and you dont know common terms used for stolen oil

why are you so dumb?

Fool, so you're even arguing that "oil bonkery" is legit? Damn!

Dis forgers go kill person o! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:37am On Oct 04, 2009
"oil bonkery"!

Fucking olodo!
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2009
lol Now i know your father is fisherman in the Niger delta and a terrible one, as he didnt send you to a good school.

Because you dont know terms in reference to oil drilling.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:45am On Oct 04, 2009
All educated nigerians know about how to spell common words. But your own education na oluwole, thats why your're like becomerich and egwofor in "creative speech". Fucking liar.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:47am On Oct 04, 2009
even if he's lying or not.
what is your concern?
arent you a graudate? a supposed genius?
dont you have a job?
Beaf, you are just making yourself look like an ass.
please stop.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:48am On Oct 04, 2009
Next thing, you will add engineering to ALLLL the things you're "studying". Na so liars dey behave. shocked
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2009
lol you sound annoyed that you are a fisherman.

This guy you dont represent your area well, Stick to fishing.

haterz lol
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 10:51am On Oct 04, 2009
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 10:54am On Oct 04, 2009
^^^
waste. tongue
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 10:59am On Oct 04, 2009
lol beaf is obviously not exposed to what ravages his homeland. He cant fix the problem cause he doesnt know shit about it. All he knows is blowing things up and being militant. O yea and fishing
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by Beaf: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2009
This is most likely your picture. While you slum about the place selling hard stuff on street corners.

Fool. Fucking "tribalist" bum!

Oluwole student from Oluwole uni. I catch liar today! grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 11:11am On Oct 04, 2009
what picture?
sha, na wa for you oo.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by AloyEmeka9: 12:32pm On Oct 04, 2009
LWKMD @Oluwole undergraduate.

@Sjeezy, somebody needs to call your dad and ask him to stop sending you money for school fees. If you will let go of tribalism, you will have more time to study your english. Lawyers needs to have a good command of English before practicing unless you want to be hanging around Ikeja magistrate court looking for who to help swear affidavit for N100. If you are a law student in America, then our standard of education in Nigeria is far more better than their own.

Let me forgive you sha because OIL BONKERY may be Yoruba. grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 2:36pm On Oct 04, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

LWKMD @Oluwole undergraduate.

@Sjeezy, somebody needs to call your dad and ask him to stop sending you money for school fees. If you will let go of tribalism, you will have more time to study your english. Lawyers needs to have a good command of English before practicing unless you want to be hanging around Ikeja magistrate court looking for who to help swear affidavit for N100. If you are a law student in America, then our standard of education in Nigeria is far more better than their own.

Let me forgive you sha because OIL BONKERY may be Yoruba. grin grin

ok you make no sense and yea some people say bonkery or bunkery its not in the dictionary but it is a term people used when dealing with  the stealing of crude oil. Clowns

"All these talks and negotiations about amnesty by President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua are not the best options for the Niger-Delta militants. You can quote me; it will not work because the militant leaders are enjoying the loot of oil bunkery, they steal as well as hijack crude oil and sell them in orthodox market."
http://allafrica.com/stories/200908240809.html

"militant groups will not accept the Amnesty offer from the president because they are enjoying loots from government officials, the money they make from the oil Bunkery as well as the money they money they make from selling crude oil to orthodox international oil markets.
Said he "How do you expect youths who are making millions of naira daily from lifting of illegal crude oil they sell to their international buyers to accept president Yar'Adua amnesty."

http://allafrica.com/stories/200907011040.html

Lord i fear what will happen to Nigeria next, with a whole bunch of idiots like Beaf and Aloy, which majority of the country thinks like. An Eastern and a south south man who don't know simple things about oil and how money is made in Nigeria, but still want change. Please you two need to get more exposed TO HOW PEOPLE IN NIGERIA REALLY MAKE THEIR MONEY. You clowns will continue to look stupid, if you dont know what all the fighting in the ND is aboutand why there is no 100% resource control, keep fooling youself into thinking that these Militant leaders arent making money.

OMG SMH how will Nigeria ever move forward with the common Nigerians lacking basic knowledge of what Nigeria is dependent on? idiots
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by AloyEmeka9: 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2009
sjeezy8:

ok you make no sense and yea some people say bonkery or bunkery its not in the dictionary but it is a term people used when dealing with  the stealing of crude oil. Clowns

"All these talks and negotiations about amnesty by President Umaru Musa Yar'Adua are not the best options for the Niger-Delta militants. You can quote me; it will not work because the militant leaders are enjoying the loot of oil bunkery, they steal as well as hijack crude oil and sell them in orthodox market."

Lord i fear what will happen to Nigeria next, with a whole bunch of idiots life Beaf and Aloy running the country. An Eastern and a south south man who don't know simple things about oil and how money is made in Nigeria, but still want change. Please you two need to get more exposed TO HOW PEOPLE IN NIGERIA REALLY MAKE THEIR MONEY. You clowns will continue to look stupid if you dont know what all the fighting in the ND is aboutand why there is no 100% resource control, keep fooling youself into thinking that these Militant leaders arent making money.

OMG SMH how will Nigeria ever move forward with the common Nigerians lacking basic knowledge of what Nigeria is dependent on?

You are beginning to sound like BecomeRich. Read your statement below and tell me if the judge will not kick you out from his court room as a trained lawyer. The person you are defending will ask for a refund.  Why is your father working so hard to pay your school fees in America?. Do they use pidgin Yoruba to teach law in American universities?. As for me, I don't need to have a good english after all I am an uneducated igbo  spare parts dealer. grin grin

sjeezy8:

Beaf obviously finished at secondary school. He didnt know an undergrad major was need to enter law school.

Hes a dumb ass i thought [/b]yo attended something like University of delta and majored [b]in oil bonkery OLE

I still think this is pidgin Yoruba. grin grin grin

Did you say you will graduate from Harvard law by 2010?
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by sjeezy8: 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ok there called typos because i type fast. . . . .

man you guys, get so distracted by stupid things

and you still ignored my point. Here it goes again:

ok you make no sense and yea some people say bonkery or bunkery its not in the dictionary but it is a term people used when dealing with the stealing of crude oil. Clowns

"militant groups will not accept the Amnesty offer from the president because they are enjoying loots from government officials, the money they make from the oil Bunkery as well as the money they money they make from selling crude oil to orthodox international oil markets.
Said he "How do you expect youths who are making millions of naira daily from lifting of illegal crude oil they sell to their international buyers to accept president Yar'Adua amnesty."

http://allafrica.com/stories/200907011040.html

Lord i fear what will happen to Nigeria next, with a whole bunch of idiots like Beaf and Aloy, which majority of the country thinks like. An Eastern and a south south man who don't know simple things about oil and how money is made in Nigeria, but still want change. Please you two need to get more exposed TO HOW PEOPLE IN NIGERIA REALLY MAKE THEIR MONEY. You clowns will continue to look stupid, if you dont know what all the fighting in the ND is aboutand why there is no 100% resource control, keep fooling youself into thinking that these Militant leaders arent making money.

OMG SMH how will Nigeria ever move forward with the common Nigerians lacking basic knowledge of what Nigeria is dependent on? idiots
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by AloyEmeka9: 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2009
Lol, I just saw your album and discovered you are in the jungles of Alabama instead of Harvard.

SJeezy8

I didn't know you have foreign foster parents. No wonder they fall mugu for your law school antics.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by AloyEmeka9: 3:36pm On Oct 04, 2009

Akingbemaru grin grin grin
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by THEAMAKA(f): 3:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
so whats the joke about foster parents?
dude, seriously, GROW UP!!!
i cant even understand why Aloy and Beaf take pride in making us look bad.
cant you just shut up?
the pictures on top of that werent even funny, and they're old and stupid.
GOSH!
you people just take pride in foolishness.
some of you need a spankin. angry
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 4:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Sjeezy,U are a nincompoop,fucking empty braggart,it's high time we questioned the authenticity of Ur American residence. U strike me as one of those reformed street Urchins in lawanson surulere area,no matter how hard they try to look "Behind" they still end up coming across as urchins.Sjeezy,U re a certified Agbero wey dey claim americana,am calling Ur bluff,tell us the county U stay in the US,facking marauder.With the way U don dey shoot us here with Ur area boy english I doubt if U are a student of any sch,unintelligent chimp.If U had any IQ higher than what U have now U would have been an slowpoke.
Re: Ibori's Nephew Accuses Yorubas Of Tribalism by rhymz(m): 5:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
@Aloy.Emeka,Gosh! O boy! Una wicked Oh!Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, Sjeezy is some facking refugee feeding on the crumbs that drops from the pocket of kind Americans,poor thing.But come O! Looks like sb is in love with Sjeezy(lol),abi guyz una never notice, Sjeezy no worry U go make am but no push drug,U fit give Ur yansh to those freaky white boys for cash, I hear say men there like thier fellow guy yansh(lol),U fit blow like that sha!Try am na!Hehehehehehehehe, Sjeezy na gay O!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facts About Unending Refinery Hullabaloo... / I Am Leaving IPOB / Justice Nyanko To Demand For Kanu Repatriation Papers Before Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.