Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Knew It Was Over When - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Knew It Was Over When (5911 Views)

After Dating Her For Some Months, Never Knew She Was A SINGLE MOTHER. / She Want Me To Marry Her But Doesn't Know I Knew She Has A Side Guy. / I knew My Ex Was Crazy When (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew It Was Over When by amebo22: 11:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
let share our experience. Please for this segment your reponse/reply should start with the Subject above( I knew it was over when)

I knew it was over when, One day I was at my ex's apartment watching TV and my ex recieved a call and went downstairs all for him to come back with 2 lugagge and a very attractive lady. He told me that it was a friend of his that just arrived from out of town and she had no where to stay impromtu. Long story short she moved in with him started ofcourse cooking his meals etc.while i get do to the visiting ,all for me to realize they had dated or in his words like her in the past(found out by doing my own digging since he volunteered no other info) needless to say that we broke up amicably but before then I sent her packing and within 24hours that was when they both remembered she had an uncle that lived in that state.

Share your own experience. When did you discover it was over??
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by whiteroses(f): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2009
i knew it was over when he asked me to withdraw his money into another girls account, the girl i've been suspecting he fancies all this while but i moved on
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by amebo22: 12:43am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when, @whiterose,
Seriously so he wanted you to go to the bank withdraw his money and put it in another girl's account? awwwwwwwwwww, that means you had a joint account or you were the account name on his account.HMmmmmmm Please do you mind sharing what you did in response??
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when i smacked that ass. . . shawty was acting all loved up after the fun like we had a long-term agreement! she was acting all crazy and demanding for phone calls all night, telling me I didn't care bla bla bla. . . told her crazy stuffs and hurt her so she could break up with me by herself! Now boi's a free soldier grin Mission Accomplished!
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by CrazyMan(m): 1:25am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when I found out that she has been cheating and lying to me all along.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by blandyne(f): 3:48am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when he had to go visit his uncle in Virginia valentine's day weekend angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: I Knew It Was Over When by dibolic: 3:58am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was Over when after haveing seven years of on and off relation she ask me to come on line and we meet on line she told me she is not comeing to see me in this month but she is going to see his cousin friend in SA ( fact is that this "cousin friend " happen to be his ex boy friend)
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:39am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when I found out he wasn't who he claimed to be. . .but actually a mental home patient ! cool

1 Like

Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Nobody: 6:06am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when she deprived me from having sex with her, something usual.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by patwhizkid(f): 7:13am On Oct 03, 2009
I know it waz over when . . .
brb
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by mystikal(m): 9:58am On Oct 03, 2009
i knew it was over when she started showing up @ my house unannounced and often too!
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by sicily4u: 10:15am On Oct 03, 2009
i knew it was over when she stop coming to my house and insisting that if i have to see her i should not be in my house, yes i knew i was over when she pick my calls and could not utter a word, time without numbers whild my credit is burning, yes i knew it was over when she claim that she is pregnant whille she was not, just to mention but few
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by MissyB1(m): 11:56am On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when Christ died on the cross
for ma sins. What freedom from darkness!!! cool kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Knew It Was Over When by iice(f): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2009
When he got all too clingy and ish grin
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by galatico(m): 1:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when Esther stopped talking to me, refused to pick my call, pleaded with her, she vehemently refused, had to take a long walk home alone .
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by StellaN3(f): 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
i knew it was over when my debt
was paid at the cross

1 Like

Re: I Knew It Was Over When by oval1(f): 2:34pm On Oct 03, 2009
i knew it was over when he startd talkin marriage.yuck!
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by chosen04(f): 2:38pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was all over when she sent me this txt "Hi, i got ur txt, we wont see tomorrow. I dont really know how this will sound! Lets stop SEEING. Its make me hurt some one so dear" We are still friends Take care.  The txt came in on 19/9/2009.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by ebila(m): 2:42pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over, when i knew it was over!!!
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by patwhizkid(f): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it waz over when mum refused to buy me biscuits/cakes at the mini mart yesterday.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by banom(m): 2:50pm On Oct 03, 2009
I know it is over, Immidiately i finishe bleeping HER heheheheh, naughty boy.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by TheSeeker(m): 2:51pm On Oct 03, 2009
[Quote author=chosen04] I knew it was all over when she sent me this txt "Hi, i got your txt, we wont see tomorrow. I dont really know how this will sound! Lets stop SEEING. Its make me hurt some one so dear" We are still friends Take care. The txt came in on 19/9/2009.[/Quote]

Fresh breakup huh?
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by banom(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2009
chosen04:

I knew it was all over when she sent me this txt "Hi, i got your txt, we wont see tomorrow. I dont really know how this will sound! Lets stop SEEING. Its make me hurt some one so dear" We are still friends Take care.  The txt came in on 19/9/2009.

Sweet hert who the hell could have done that to you ? and you did not pack your things and move into my residence on 20/9/2009,
Any way thats your fault, but my door is still open.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by ancient1: 3:46pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when she said she needed a break
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by desthan(m): 3:53pm On Oct 03, 2009
banom:

Sweet hert who the hell could have done that to you ? and you did not pack your things and move into my residence on 20/9/2009,
Any way thats your fault, but my door is still open.

ehn!, dude no offence, na anoda dude u dey call swtheart so , r u one of those fellas dat pot from the trash undecided
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by ritaNL: 3:55pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when he said he wasn't in the mood for 7 nites  cry
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by titsqueez(m): 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when she said kissing me was like kissing her brother.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 03, 2009
i knew it was over when she said she couldn't do anal
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by dsinteract(m): 4:25pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when she was always praising herself

I knew it was over when she told me point blank that she wanted me to come introduce masef to her family come Dec dis yr ( Fear my age, )

I knew it was over when she started behavin akward whn i told her i still got a lot of things in my priority list, ( she is the last of course)

I knew it was over when she told me she was pregnant, took money from me for scan & pregnancy test ( results says nothing) she stil went to her hospital & brought forth a result sheet, no marking only her name & pregnancy status was marked.

I knew it was over when she asked me how much has she inherited from the relationship.

I knew it was over when she slapped me (i gats fight back but i held my own)

I knew it was over when she started tellin me countless times that a lot of guys where asking her OUT

I knew it was over cos me too i am TIRED !!!! grin
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by koolchicco: 4:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
I knew it was over when,she no gree give me toto 4 3days.Kai i nearly die!
I knew it was over when,I  lipsrsealed with her younger Sister.
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by tk22ng: 4:33pm On Oct 03, 2009
i knew it was over when i chopped off her head and dumped the body in the lagoon shocked
Re: I Knew It Was Over When by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2009
It knew it was over immediately d b went sleeping instead of pointing straight due 2 over sucking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Beaten For Stalling Ex-lover’s Wedding / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knocks On My Head / Are We Really In The Era Of WHORES Are Just Lagos Lifestyle?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.