Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? (5835 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / 18+!! How Long Do You Think A Man Should At Least Last In Bed For 1st Round? / Hi peeps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Lastking147(m): 8:21am On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin hahahahahhaha.... Where have u been then?
Around baby grin
Ffl me back na
No do ojoro
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 12:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

More than juz a jollof rice.... grin

U guys shud it like ur life depends in it.... cheesy
But i like Ofada Rice now
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 12:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
How many minutes Seun, Lalasticlala and Cutehector for consider...
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by ladyF(f): 1:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
faruz:
she be prof for that part......

No be me talk ham ooo.. .
lol

user account has been deactivated. grin

2 Likes

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by DeLioncourt: 1:15pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seyeah23:
Me and my friends were arguing on WhatsApp yesterday night about how long do sex need to last. According to a research i read online the researcher said sex need to last for an average of 5.40 minutes. And my friends are saying 1hr 30mins (abeg shey Na football match ni)

So my Romancelander, make we educate ourselves o

all those people claiming 1hr are just liars. the actual act of intercourse should last about 5-10mins. But with delay techniques like "change your style' and 'thinking of old people f*cking' you can stay longer. (for men ooo)
women are crazy. they can f*ck for hours non-stop. mostly because they just lie down like whales. the guy will just be pounding yam and they'll be claiming unsatisfied.

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 2:21pm On Sep 01, 2016
DeLioncourt:

all those people claiming 1hr are just liars. the actual act of intercourse should last about 5-10mins. But with delay techniques like "change your style' and 'thinking of old people f*cking' you can stay longer. (for men ooo)
women are crazy. they can f*ck for hours non-stop. mostly because they just lie down like whales. the guy will just be pounding yam and they'll be claiming unsatisfied.
Haha... Bahd guy but Na true talk you talk sha

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Bravemargai(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

30mins is good enaf...pre-intimacy is very important.

30minutes??
0boi!!!
By the time ona do 29minutes of pre-intimacy,including massaging and roleplay, 29minutes don pass. Na for a minute the lashing go take place be that
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bravemargai:

30minutes??
0boi!!!
By the time ona do 29minutes of pre-intimacy,including massaging and roleplay, 29minutes don pass. Na for a minute the lashing go take place be that

Hahahahha...u can do it for sure... Like a lightning speed, ur done in 1min grin
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by naijamakossa(m): 2:44pm On Sep 01, 2016
1mins
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Bravemargai(m): 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahha...u can do it for sure... Like a lightning speed, ur done in 1min grin

Thank you ehn
Cuz i don turn FLASH.
I would need a jet propulsion engine strapped to my waist to accomplish the one minute splinter cell mission too impossible

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lightning Speed like Flash abi...
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Seyeah23(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2016
Bravemargai:

Thank you ehn
Cuz i don turn FLASH.
I would need a jet propulsion engine strapped to my waist to accomplish the one minute splinter cell mission too impossible

grin How many horsepower engine you go tie for waist... Hope say Na Ferrari engine you go use
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by ademasta(m): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2016
Seyeah23:
cry Why you spoil face now... Kindly discuss
That was then... now, grin
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by chigoizie7(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Some those can control, usually they are reluctant to do the forepl@y sha... Which is very boring... We ladies are not a borehole tat u men shud juz keep drilling... We want excitements too.. We love being teased and being eaten... wink

Being eaten? As per rice and beans or bread and akara?
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 3:07am On Sep 02, 2016
chigoizie7:

Being eaten? As per rice and beans or bread and akara?

Anything u can think abt grin

Pu*sy juice so good and stuffed with lots of protein sha tongue more than juz a combinations of beans n meat cheesy
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Paseus(m): 3:27am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I think 24 hrs is fair enough cheesy grin wink
by den all d juices in ur pvnna wld av dried out na, na to dy scream lyk say u dy labour room
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:31am On Sep 02, 2016
YES BUT THAT SHOULD BE MAX..FOR ME I THINK AN AVERAGE OF 20MINS...U KNOW WE HAVE FCVK,SEX,MAKE LOVE AND LABOR ..U WILL DECIDE WHICH U WANT TO DO..
jaybillionaire:
right
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Kingsley1000(m): 6:41am On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Pu*sy juice so good and stuffed with lots of protein sha tongue more than juz a combinations of beans n meat cheesy
thats true, scientists believe the nutrients encompasses nitrogen.potassium.calcium,phosphorus and vitamins which is very rich and essential...i recommend sex to last for 10mins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by segebase(m): 7:08am On Sep 02, 2016
6hours dependin how long u fvck last
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2016
avadella:
wink Where are the sexologists? Cos all the posters above me are virgins...... Plus myself grin
how do you know? sad grin
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Paseus:
by den all d juices in ur pvnna wld av dried out na, na to dy scream lyk say u dy labour room
lube dey grin tongue cheesy
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by GeniusDavid(m): 7:26am On Sep 02, 2016
Pre-Intimacy included: Should last between an hour or Two.
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Paseus(m): 7:46am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
lube dey grin tongue cheesy
oya na...ride on
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by obo389(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

30mins is good enaf...pre-intimacy is very important.
matured mind.you nailed it.
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by chigoizie7(m): 9:18am On Sep 02, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Chai!!!

Okwa ifugo!!!
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Psalmy2cute(m): 10:25am On Sep 02, 2016
avadella:
wink Where are the sexologists? Cos all the posters above me are virgins...... Plus myself grin
every gal wan be like am a virgin....
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Fidecoo(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
,hahaha. Is it Olympic games?

1 Like

Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by onyedika946(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
You dy do bf
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 02, 2016
Fidecoo:
,hahaha. Is it Olympic games?
yes na, it involves lot of gymnastics dem grin grin cheesy wink
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by mikool007(m): 12:52pm On Sep 02, 2016
The s3x it self shouldn't be more dan 30mins....i mean its nt like ur trying to break a record or smtn, anytin more dan dat is abit excessive cus s3x is almost nt necessary nd u shud hv better tins to do
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Emo101(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2016
As For Me I Love Eating The Real Thing Before The Real Action
Re: Matured Minds Only!!! How Long Do You Think S3X Is Actually Supposed To Last? by Pangea: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Pusssy be warm as fucckk & females have the nerve to ask"why you bust so quick?" What happen when you put a hotdog in a microwave for 2mins? grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwbak! Model Made To Catwalk Wit Her Private Part Protruding 4rm B/w Her Legs / She Have Refuse To Let Me In / Just Found Out My 21yrs Old Girlfriend Has Ringworms (krokro) All Over Her Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.