Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,652 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:36 AM

Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira (29650 Views)

3 Ways To Earn One Million Naira Before 2018 Runs Out -NigeriaOnlineBusiness.com / This Part Of Mmm's Terms And Condition Got Me Thinking / An Open Letter To SEC Written By A Lawyer Who Is A Participant Of MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 10:54pm On Dec 13, 2016
mozel247:
All this anti mmm are like Buhari who only believe in saving and not I vesting. Now lemme ask. What is different between stock exchange and mmm. I lost 10m investment to stock and value of my money is not upto a million naira again as a result of stock manipulations.

Our money in mmm ur headache and our gain. Continue drinking paracetamol for my headache while I receive over 200k on my investment tomorrow.

Hope you haven't started talking to yourself while on the road, because even Mavrodi's shadows will smile at your ignorance.
I warned you guys didn't I?

4 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by femmy2010(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2016
shoyemiayodeji:

Bros you dey yarn nonsense......why would they spend millions of dollars to take care of a website that brings little or no money for them.

u dey mind the bros.
It is peeps like him that would lead the gullible ones to their early grave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2016
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by playtheblues(f): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2016
KalaniLoansNG:

Yes, so you start the new year heaback trt-broken
back to ypu
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by KalaniLoansNG: 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
MMM has crashed!!! tongue
playtheblues:
back to ypu

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mankindfriz: 1:31am On Dec 15, 2016
If there will be any disgruntled and misguided and misinformed elements here, let them keep shut cos MMM has not crashed. January 2017 is almost here. Long live MMM.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2016
Mankindfriz:
If there will be any disgruntled and misguided and misinformed elements here, let them keep shut cos MMM has not crashed. January 2017 is almost here. Long live MMM.

It takes an extremely low IQ to be scammed in broad daylight, yet what is left of his common sense is too weak to juxtapose it with reality.
How do you cross a major highway with a head like yours? im really concerned.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mankindfriz: 11:22pm On Dec 15, 2016
jpphilips:

It takes an extremely low IQ to be scammed in broad daylight, yet what is left of his common sense is too weak to juxtapose it with reality.
How do you cross a major highway with a head like yours? im really concerned.
Well, a fool will forever remain a fool. Closing his eyes to opportunities and wasting away his life. If only you can be wise. I want to give you a small assignment, go and look up the meaning of scam and check whether it relates to freezing of accounts.
Also check whether the commercial banks that u keep ur money freezes customer's account or not.
I don't expect a numskull and a nitwit like you to get it right. I'll leave you with an advise 'Get rich or die speculating. MMM has done great things for me.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2016
Mankindfriz:

Well, a fool will forever remain a fool. Closing his eyes to opportunities and wasting away his life. If only you can be wise. I want to give you a small assignment, go and look up the meaning of scam and check whether it relates to freezing of accounts.
Also check whether the commercial banks that u keep ur money freezes customer's account or not.
I don't expect a numskull and a nitwit like you to get it right. I'll leave you with an advise 'Get rich or die speculating. MMM has done great things for me.

Sorry!! ponzi scheme is an opportunity? you compare a ponzi scheme with commercial banking? I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, don't procreate, it will not be a nice idea to replicate the defective gene that has manacled your thinking abilities. stop disgracing homo sapiens, you are making us a laughing stock in the world of Hyenas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by hobat4cash(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2016
jpphilips:

Sorry!! ponzi scheme is an opportunity? you compare a ponzi scheme with commercial banking? I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, don't procreate, it will not be a nice idea to replicate the defective gene that has manacled your thinking abilities. stop disgracing homo sapiens, you are making us a laughing stock in the world of Hyenas.

lol
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mindfido(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Mathematical Implication Of MMM Suspension In Nigeria

With respect to the notice of MMM Get help suspension till Jan 17 2017, I have decided to write this post why the plan is a reliable or certain reason that MMM might eventually crash come January 2017.

While the additional 20% interest on any amount rendered as help in December is enough motivational factor to boost more people to provide help, which will eventually cater for the numerous people planning to Get help in this period. The plan to suspend it till January will only create a deficit effect on the system in the sense that number of people who will seek help will be more than those who are willing to provide. In fact those who are rendering help now know that before they can actually pay that money is in a month's time which is in Jan 17; and they can actually seek help the next day since they have reached the one month period of getting their own help. This will eventually crash the scheme as the number of people Getting help will be more than those Providing it and the vice versa is the necessary thing for the system to keep functioning.

What am trying to say to the guiders and those controlling the Scheme is to revert their suspension plan and concentrate on the additional 20% bonus on top the 30% for this seasonal period as that will increase people's interest in Providing help and won't scare them away. As our elders will say - chopping off ones head is not the cure to headache; like wise stopping or pausing MMM now is not the best option to take.

Please lets pass and share this till it get to the guiders and those in charge so they can review their suspension plan.

Nota bene: Omotayo is a Mathematics graduate from the University of Ibadan. And the concept of MMM is one that fascinates me.

1 Like

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Mankindfriz: 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2016
jpphilips:

Sorry!! ponzi scheme is an opportunity? you compare a ponzi scheme with commercial banking? I beg you in the name of whatever you believe in, don't procreate, it will not be a nice idea to replicate the defective gene that has manacled your thinking abilities. stop disgracing homo sapiens, you are making us a laughing stoc[color=#000000]k in the world of Hyenas.[/color]
Lol... Display of Academic insanity, you are this educated and you still don't know what a ponzi scheme is. I know that this country has produced several useless graduates that are only strong theoretically but zero in the practical world. I'm so sure you are one of such graduates that can't compete globally but are local champions. Let me just let you know that I don't have the time to waste replying those that are myopic in their thinking.
I'll get back to you the day you are able to see beyond your nose. Best regards from me to you( The king of fools)
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by jpphilips(m): 8:42pm On Dec 16, 2016
Mankindfriz:

Lol... Display of Academic insanity, you are this educated and you still don't know what a ponzi scheme is. I know that this country has produced several useless graduates that are only strong theoretically but zero in the practical world. I'm so sure you are one of such graduates that can't compete globally but are local champions. Let me just let you know that I don't have the time to waste replying those that are myopic in their thinking.
I'll get back to you the day you are able to see beyond your nose. Best regards from me to you( The king of fools)

Sub intelligence makes you see things from a parochial point of view, it never allows you to draw reference from an assortment of workable experiences, ie if you have any, the bad news is that when you think you have any global footprint (i doubt anyways), we sip champagne and transfer our inebriations to you.
I wont ask you not to patronize ponzi schemes, I will only ask your progenitor to enbrace Durex company in his next life.
Who will blame you?

3 Likes

Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by rusher14: 11:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
jpphilips:

You get bad mouth.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 7:57pm On Dec 21, 2016
I'm not the kind that laugh at people's unfortunate circumstances, I'm not the kind that kick peeps when they are down, I won't say 'I warned you'. All I will do watch you hope that January will bring in good things.

But I have a question for ogawisdom, acidosis and anyone who can help clarify some things:

If mavros were going to be freezed, why did MMM introduce a 20% Dec bonus? The system frooze few days after the bonus was introduced, maybe to save the system, maybe to get more people in b4 the freeze, do you have an idea? Because it sounds to me like a calculated attempt.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by MaziOmenuko: 7:59pm On Dec 21, 2016
jpphilips:

Sub intelligence makes you see things from a parochial point of view, it never allows you to draw reference from an assortment of workable experiences, ie if you have any, the bad news is that when you think you have any global footprint (i doubt anyways), we sip champagne and transfer our inebriations to you.
I wont ask you not to patronize ponzi schemes, I will only ask your progenitor to enbrace Durex company in his next life.
Who will blame you?

Isn't it obvious you have already killed that guy? Sm'one cannot play with you again? Is that how u use to do? You kill person for this thread, come wan bury am here again!
Na waooo, u guys got no chill at all!
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by ogawisdom(m): 8:18pm On Dec 21, 2016
MaziOmenuko:
I'm not the kind that laugh at people's unfortunate circumstances, I'm not the kind that kick peeps when they are down, I won't say 'I warned you'. All I will do watch you hope that January will bring in good things.

But I have a question for ogawisdom, acidosis and anyone who can help clarify some things:

If mavros were going to be freezed, why did MMM introduce a 20% Dec bonus? The system frooze few days after the bonus was introduced, maybe to save the system, maybe to get more people in b4 the freeze, do you have an idea? Because it sounds to me like a calculated attempt.

My bro I ve always predicted that mmm will crash in December BC of massive GH and it came to pass though the Admin acted fast by freezing till January 14. As I speak to u I have been in mmm for 5months but cashed out successfully jst b4 the freezing ie 4th December 2016. If mmm survives December n January which is likely they will last till November 2017. The best time to PH is nw I jst did 3days ago BC u will nt be matched till 14th January.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by kingsamosy(m): 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2016
grin I laugh in Dutch
ogawisdom:

My bro I ve always predicted that mmm will crash in December BC of massive GH and it came to pass though the Admin acted fast by freezing till January 14. As I speak to u I have been in mmm for 5months but cashed out successfully jst b4 the freezing ie 4th December 2016. If mmm survives December n January which is likely they will last till November 2017. The best time to PH is nw I jst did 3days ago BC u will nt be matched till 14th January.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by dagok(f): 6:16pm On Dec 29, 2016
[/b]Hello my fellow Mavrodian.....If you have any problem or issue with your MMM ACCOUNT or You want to CHANGE YOUR GUIDER to someone that will be there for you and pick your call all the time and attend to you if you have any issue with your MMM ACCOUNT....CHAT ME UP ON 08132355293.....I WILL ATTEND TO ANY ISSUE AND QUESTION YOU MAY HAVE WITH MMM......MMM IS NOT CRASH we are coming back fully on or before JANUARY 14th......CHAT ON WHATSAAP 08132355283....GUIDER CEO.[b]
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by geotom25: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k7Ez_0Jbl00 . Viewers if for you and earn your freedom. Click on the link
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by Basalt(m): 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2018
iamawara:

Including MMM site? I was also blocked on my first account for using Tweakware which is also VPN, and my money was not blocked, after the 30 days i cliked on the get help and i got helped in 9hrs, account was blocked immediately after I confirmed my cashed. So do a proper check up and stop painting MMM Nigeria BLACK biko

Hahahahahahahaha, I guess MMM Nigeria is still white? grin
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by bt2017(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2018
aminho:
oga this is my 4th year in china if you want more info contact me ,+8618344304700
Are you in China, living illegally in China? I can tell you many cheat China, you have to be careful, welcome friends in Nigeria, add me China micro channel uk-gbp, together to find China's business opportunities.
Re: Danger Of MMM We Lost Close To 18 Million Naira by aminho(m): 8:13am On Jan 21, 2018
bt2017:

Are you in China, living illegally in China? I can tell you many cheat China, you have to be careful, welcome friends in Nigeria, add me China micro channel uk-gbp, together to find China's business opportunities.
i am in china legally for 5 years now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banks Start Penalizing Customers Who Withdraw "Excess" Cash / Fuel Shortages To Hit Nigeria In Three Weeks – Seplat CEO / Recharge And Get Paid Straight To Your Bank Account.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.