Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

What Women Do That You Hate The Most? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Women Do That You Hate The Most? (6488 Views)

What Women Really Want / Annoying Things Women Do / Mentalities Of Opposite Sex You Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by ocelot2006(m): 8:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
It's the shopping that gets to me. Not the cost, but the hours spent going from one booth/shed/window to another.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
Why can't you people shop like us? For example,when i'm shopping for food-I go to the first person selling yams. "How much is this yam?". '350',she replies. I bring out my wallet,pay and collect my yam. Move to the next stall,see some fish. Lucky for me she also sells tomatoes. 'How much is this pile of fish?' '400'. 'And the tomatoes?',i add. '100'. I pay her,carry my fish and tomatoes and move to the next stall,see some nice juicy veggies,buy em. In less than 15 mins i've shopped for dinner and maybe tommorow's lunch. If i'm shopping for clothes-'Nice shorts. Love the cut. Got something a size bigger?' I pay for my load and go,because that's what i came to the market for. I don't get unnecessarily sidetracked by other things.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Rosabelle(f): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2009
Atreus:

Why can't you people shop like us?  I pay for my load and go,because that's what i came to the market for. I don't get unnecessarily sidetracked by other things.
lol. Theres a reason why youre men and we are women. So may the Lord forbid we ever shop like you, cos if we do, our children wont go to school. Se you want to buy the first yam you see for 350, when if you go inside inside,theres a woman selling sweeter one for 110. The pepper and tomato you buy at the door of the market is on the road .Dust would have settled on it. Inside the marktet, because the women are INSIDE, they sell cheaper. I could go onnnnn.
If we behaved like you, we wont beable to give birth to children, feed them, cloth them (with or without your contribution), and send them to school, cos we'd be buying impatiently instead of making sure we're getting the best bargain
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Diva1(f): 9:04pm On Oct 04, 2009
Rosabelle:

lol. Theres a reason why youre men and we are women. So may the Lord forbid we ever shop like you, cos if we do, our children wont go to school. Se you want to buy the first yam you see for 350, when if you go inside inside,theres a woman selling sweeter one for 110. The pepper and tomato you buy at the door of the market is on the road .Dust would have settled on it. Inside the marktet, because the women are INSIDE, they sell cheaper. I could go onnnnn.
If we behaved like you, we wont beable to give birth to children, feed them, cloth them (with or without your contribution), and send them to school, cos we'd be buying impatiently instead of making sure we're getting the best bargain

Very well said! wink All about bargaining for the best price.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chic2pimp(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
Rosabelle:

*Shior* So you think we no fit do am abi? undecided I can go even do am pass you gan sef cool cool cool.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chika98: 9:09pm On Oct 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

*Shior* So you think we no fit do am abi? undecided I can go even do am pass you gan sef cool cool cool.
You don't count because you are half man half . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chic2pimp(m): 9:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
chika98:

You don't count because you are half man half . . . . lipsrsealed grin
Hateerrr. We no longer depend on women. We are 21st century males cool.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by chika98: 9:16pm On Oct 04, 2009
chic2pimp:

Hateerrr. We no longer depend on women. We are 21st century males cool.
I see that. Hope it isn't 21 century in some aspects? But in every aspect then right?
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by biolabee(m): 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
SAGAMITE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

U are the best man
U got all the flaws of our women

What i like most abt ur post is the non beefed up way u put it

Nice one
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Atreus(f): 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2009
I guess i can understand the whole wanting to get a better bargain thing,and i really don't mind,just as long as i'm not shopping with you.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Secretz(f): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2009
I hate women who gossip too much about other women . . . don't you have anything berra to do with your ashy lips? lipsrsealed
I hate it when women envy other women to the core . . . . just cos I got 125 pairs of footwear, 70 handbags and 13 bottle of perfumes does not make me a liar. . . it means you need to get a berra job. . . . grin
I hate it when women feel it's necessary to wear big fat hefty weaves that look like mountains of volcanoes that are about to erupt! (are 4 packets of weave really that necessary) ? Please avoid leaving the evidence of your presence in my mans's place. . . tongue
I MOST CERTAINLY hate it when women don't feel personal hygiene is that important. . . (this goes for you men too!)

Other than this. . . I love my fellow sisters. . . . no vex me ohhhh. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 12:03am On Oct 05, 2009
@ yeswecan, J-CzAr, MUZBO, hackney, posakosa, biolabee

Thanks, guys.

hackney:

Sagamite is so on point that it seems that he has had enough!!  grin grin grin
My brother which one was the last straw abeg?
I go die o!! cheesy cheesy

The one that gets my goat the most is the first one on my list, Fronting by being rude (directly or indirectly).

I can't stand it.

I really, really, really, really can't stand it.

If girls think they need to front, no problem, but some of them really need to start attending finishing school on fronting.

Their personality is a serious put-off for me.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Before Relationship

[list]
[li]When her fronting is becoming an insult rather than a statement and they are not aware of this (being rude and unfriendly is not evidence that you have high morals or taste, it just suggests you are an uncouth or juvenile idiot that is not worth my time) [/li]
[li]Poor conversationalists that think it is enough to just be fine (poor: leaving the guy to generate all the conversation or being one-dimensional with boring, non-intellectual interests e.g only talking about celebrities)[/li]
[li]Thinks she should be chased and she has to do nothing (e.g. call sometimes or suggest going out once in a while)[/li]
[/list]

During Relationship

[list]
[li]Creating an argument out of nothing especially when all is going well (can't we just bleeping get along?)[/li]
[li]Can't argue objectively and only sees it from "me, me, me" "I want" (what about what I want?)[/li]
[li]Thinks equality is for her to have an advantage, oyinbo calls this an oxymoron ideology (basically I should drop all traditional male privileges and she keeps the female privileges)[/li]
[li]Don't know when I want to do my own stuff and not "we are couples, so we must . . . . " (we are not joined at the hips, if I was not there you will be with someone else)[/li]
[li]When I think something is wrong and I ask what it is and she says "nothing" and wonders why I continue like if "nothing" is wrong (I will only ask twice in a loving way, don't push your luck)[/li]
[li]Being indecisive and wasting my day at a shopping mall (I know you feel you look good with me next to you shopping but I have better, more worthwhile things to do)[/li]
[li]Expecting me to read minds (the lack of mind-reading ability is not proof that my feelings for you is low, please shut it, I do really care)[/li]
[li]Asking me questions she knows she would not like the answer to (do I look like some target for a rat-trap?)[/li]
[li]When a comment is susceptible to intepretation choosing to inteprete as the negative connotation instead of the positive one (and then trying to start a fight)[/li]
[li]Trying to talk to me when I am watching the news or football (can't you bloody wait for the commercials or half time? Listening carefully to the news is how I avoid asking questions similar to the ones you ask sometimes) [/li]
[li]Changing clothes 3 times when we are rushing to go somewhere that she knew we are going to a week ago (part of indecisiveness)[/li]
[li]Raising her voice too frequently in arguments (not attractive, keep the GBWA in the ghetto, you are now in my classy hood)[/li]
[li]She is one of the most intelligent and objective at work but then is the reverse in a relationship especially in objectivity (and asking daft questions and then wonders why I looked at her like if she is a ghost)[/li]
[li]Waiting til it is too late or almost too late before telling me about the thing she needs my help on (I am good but I can assure you that I am not Superman with a cape under my shirt)[/li]
[li]Having so much shit negativities and then excusing it that "that is the way women are" (you are allowed a few from the catalogue, which you should moderate when it is causing troubles, but not the whole bleeping shop of faults)[/li]
[li]When after years together, she still feels the need to test my love by trying to see how far she can go with a bad behaviour before I snap (please grow up, don't make something [relationship] so easy, so hard. How come I never fight with my homeboys?)[/li]
[/list]

Oh my Dayz, who pissed u off grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TheSly: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh my Dyaz, who pissed u off grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

You did! sad
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

You did! sad

My sweet potatoe, wetin na? what did i do tongue
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:11am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

You did! sad

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TheSly: 12:12am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Your yanga is too much. sad
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:14am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

Your yanga is too much.  sad

me? u must have mistaken me 4 ur biatches oooo grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 12:24am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Oh my Dayz, who pissed u off grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Results of over a decade of research and analysis work. grin

Unfortunately, more girls are being like this. undecided

Some of these behaviours are, by and large, bearable. Others, I just would not stand for. angry cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TheSly: 12:26am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

me? u must have mistaken me 4 your biatches oooo grin
You are all 39DD D-same. cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

You are all 39DD D-same. cheesy

lolz. . . .we are not o
u know i treat u too nice wink cheesy

Sagamite:

Results of over a decade of research and analysis work. grin

Unfortunately, more girls are being like this. undecided

Some of these behaviours are, by and large, bearable. Others, I just would not stand for. angry cheesy

To be honest. . . . .i am kinda guilty of some of the things you said but we are complex creatures
u guys just have to deal with it tongue grin
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TheSly: 12:30am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

lolz. . . .we are not o
u know i treat u too nice wink cheesy

To be honest. . . . .i am kinda guilty of some of the things you said but we are complex creatures
u guys just have to deal with it
tongue grin
Bad news, You've just ruined my day. embarassed
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:32am On Oct 05, 2009
The Sly:

Bad news, You've just ruined my day.  embarassed

ohh. . . . i am sowry na
u know i wen i am gud, i am really gud. . . . .cant u just over look my mistakes grin cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 12:37am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

u guys just have to deal with it tongue grin

Sure, you will find a lot of guys that will be willing to deal with it. It just wouldn't be one like me. grin tongue

Most of those faults would fail my criteria for "Developed Personality" testing to make me stay in the relationship. undecided

Luckily, I have never lived with a woman (sister or girlfriend) to face the bathroom one most guys are complaining about.
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TheSly: 12:39am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

ohh. . . . i am sowry na
u know i wen i am gud, i am really gud. . . . .cant u just over look my mistakes grin cheesy
I have no choice, I dont want to sleep without pillows tonight. cheesy
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by TOPE20001(f): 12:40am On Oct 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Sure, you will find a lot of guys that will be willing to deal with it. It just wouldn't be one like me.  grin tongue

Most of those faults would fail my criteria for "Developed Personality" testing to make me stay in the relationship. undecided

oh wow. . . . . . i wud really love to meet Mrs Sagamite one day cheesy
it seems u want lil miss perfect but sorry to disappoint u. . . . .she doesnt exist tongue undecided
Now im sure u aint excatly perfect urself. . . . right? cheesy

The Sly:

I have no choice, I dont want to sleep without pillows tonight. cheesy

Good man grin

1 Like

Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 12:50am On Oct 05, 2009
TOPE2000!:

oh wow. . . . . . i wud really love to meet Mrs Sagamite one day cheesy
it seems u want lil miss perfect but sorry to disappoint u. . . . .she doesnt exist tongue undecided
Now im sure u aint excatly perfect urself. . . . right? cheesy

No, I don't want Ms Perfect, I want Ms Mature from the family clan of the Sane. grin

It is OK to have some faults, it is another thing to be dysfunctional and think it is excusable. undecided

I am not perfect but thank God most girls will tell you my faults rarely lies in what I do, it all virtually lies in what I don't do that they think I must (usually subjective shit from a female perspective). undecided That said, even those are few. cool
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 12:52am On Oct 05, 2009
Sagamite:

No, I don't want Ms Perfect, I want Ms Mature from the family clan of the Sane. grin

It is OK to have some faults, it is another thing to be dysfunctional and think it is excusable. undecided

I am not perfect but thank God most girls will tell you my faults rarely lies in what I do, it all virtually lies in what I don't do that they think I must (usually subjective shit from a female perspective). undecided That said, even those are few. cool

Thats me so look no further cool kiss and Thank God u know u aint perfect wink
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 12:53am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

Thats me so look no further cool kiss and Thank God u know u aint perfect wink

Iwo? That does not think I have a personality? angry

Let me catch you. tongue
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2009
Sagamite:

Iwo? That does not think I have a personality? angry

Let me catch you. tongue

Whats that lipsrsealed, oya come and catsch me nao
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Sagamite(m): 1:00am On Oct 05, 2009
Kunbee:

Whats that lipsrsealed, oya come and catsch me nao

Iwo = "you" in Yoruba

Abi na "e wo"? undecided
Re: What Women Do That You Hate The Most? by Kunbee: 1:02am On Oct 05, 2009
No its correct just wanted 2 pull your fat thighs lol kiss cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ss / MEN: 7 Signs She Is A Perfect Girl, Take Her To Mama! / How Sex Almost Made Me Lose My Woman To Another Man/thing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.