Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women (826 Views)

Why Women Are Like Cats, Men Are Like Dogs / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by kepstone: 3:40pm On Sep 01, 2016
Its still a mystery to me why lot of ladies want bad boiz and treat the good cool headed and nice guy as a crap or a weakling claiming he is not mad enough. i still wonder how some guyz feel out there who they are calm, nice responsible yet they can not find some good gal to wife or even date them. A story was told of a church sister who left the good church brothers for the so call bad and adventurous guy only for her corpse to be arrive in her fathers house after wedding for some months. I am tempted to say i all never treat ladies nicely because of my experience, when i treat them nice and calm but still responsible they begin to run away, i wonder if something is truly wrong. Matured advice,in a delima.
Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by rosy1992(f): 3:42pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sometimes we don't always get what we wished for but we still keep living with an hopeful mind.

1 Like

Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by greatnaija01: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2016
kepstone:
Its still a mystery to me why lot of ladies want bad boiz and treat the good cool headed and nice guy as a crap or a weakling claiming he is not mad enough. i still wonder how some guyz feel out there who they are calm, nice responsible yet they can not find some good gal to wife or even date them. A story was told of a church sister who left the good church brothers for the so call bad and adventurous guy only for her corpse to be arrive in her fathers house after wedding for some months. I am tempted to say i all never treat ladies nicely because of my experience, when i treat them nice and calm but still responsible they begin to run away, i wonder if something is truly wrong. Matured advice,in a delima.

there are still good girls who are not INSECURE like the once you talked about. PRAY TO YOUR GOD TO HELP YOU FIND THEM, dont generalize. YOUR DELIMA CAN BLIND FROM LEARNING THAT REJECTION IS ACTUALLY DIRECTION, or A CLOSED DOOR IS CLOSE TO AN OPEN DOOR but if you keep standing n getting yaself all worked up on the fact that a DOOR CLOSED then you are wasting the exact time to find a DOOR that is open just for you. LADIES ARE NOT TOOLS.... they are actually people who may not know what they want then they are searching but IF THEY FIND WHAT THEY TRULY WANT they know it with all their BEING and guard it that way. GETTING GOOD LADIES IS NOT A CONSTANT K, IT VARIES ACCORDING TO YOUR DEFINITION AND ALSO GEOGRAPHY MATTERS, YOU MAY BE IN THE WRONG PLACE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT GIRL.... so bro pls seek GOD FIRST and you will find grace to get the right lady for you BECAUSE ONE MAN'S WIFE IS ANOTHER MAN'S KNIFE AND ANOTHER MAN'S WOLF.....

1 Like

Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by BlackMbakara1(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2016
Try and balance things up, ladies like guys that can "ginger" once once at the same time sweep of their feet.
Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
You're right to a reasonable extent.... There's a lady I know who dumped her gentle and easy going bf for another dude that beats her like a cow.. Smh
Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by saintfellow(m): 4:13pm On Sep 01, 2016
Op ure right but mind you majority of ladies nowadays are stvpid and foolish thats why you see them run to bad guys.
No reasonable and well brought up lady will choose a bad guy ovr a nice descent guy.
Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2016
I can't still figure it out why it's like that, because i have seen sevral ocassions like that, well they might have seen something in the so called bad guys
Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by 2dice01: 4:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
just like we guys say we love girls with brain.. But we go for girls with big ass and beautiful face...same way girl says they want nice guy..but go for the badguy....you can be a goodguy with a badboy attitude that the full package ...
Re: Its Still A Mystery To Me Why Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 01, 2016
Women are one of the mysteries of life. smiley The reason why some women go for bad guys is because she sees a quality in the guy that she likes or that attracts her. kiss
So you just have to find the lady that likes your quality.... and don't force it wink

(1) (Reply)

Ilovetofucck Is Ready To Invade Romance Section / / My First Time...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.