Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Is This True About Girls? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This True About Girls? (photo) (9710 Views)

Small Boy Breaks The Internet On Vals Day With 2 Lovely Girls!!! (Photo) / Is This Really True About Girls(pic)? / Lesson i Learnt Today About Girls And Their Way Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by generalbush(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
grin no. You started with me.

When I have your time, I will be back...
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

When I have your time, I will be back...

Don't brush me off,bus boy,make my time.
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by generalbush(m): 2:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
ILuvGummyBears:
Don't brush me off,bus boy,make my time.

lol....
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

lol....
Don't laugh angry
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 7:40am On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

They wil never just admit it

bro have u ever been the chief officer of friendzone.e dey sweet ooo with plenty benefits cheesy
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by generalbush(m): 10:54am On Sep 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

bro have u ever been the chief officer of friendzone.e dey sweet ooo with plenty benefits cheesy

I even created a thread about it....

I was the CEO Friendzone group of companies..

lol....
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

I even created a thread about it....

I was the CEO Friendzone group of companies..

lol....

Hahahaha. bros no kill me with laff biko.hope u enjoyed the portfolio shaa cheesy hope u having a fabulous weekend?
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by generalbush(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

Hahahaha. bros no kill me with laff biko.hope u enjoyed the portfolio shaa cheesy hope u having a fabulous weekend?

yeap... just updated my story...

weekend is great... how abt yours?
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Lovelynature(m): 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
I888:
Do you agree?
Yeah, the friendzone chairman known as bestie
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Gofwane(m): 6:43pm On Sep 03, 2016
From what i understood from that pic, it wasn't referring to niggaz in the friendzone. It was talking about that particular guy: he breaks her heart, she leaves but couldn't stop loving him, so she comes back.

He breaks her heart again for the second time, she leaves with a solemn promise of never turning back, but all na wash, so she washes her clothes, iron dem, wear them, and turns back running to her heart breaker guy with the speed of light and a quote that says PROMISES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN.

............the end
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 11:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
generalbush:

yeap... just updated my story...
weekend is great... how abt yours?
mine was fab too
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by generalbush(m): 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
Hisduchess:

mine was fab too
lemme add you up.. okay?
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by MrCork: 4:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hisduchess:

mine was fab too

..whos the fine babe in yor picture profile & why do steal other people foto? undecided
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 6:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
MrCork:

..whos the fine babe in yor picture profile & why do steal other people foto? undecided

mrcork the ancient troll abeg leave me biko.u Zimbabwean guy shld leave me biko.am an Igbo girl thus we don't hang around Zimbabweans cos they ain't modern like us. thank you
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by MrCork: 6:55pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hisduchess:

mrcork the ancient troll abeg leave me biko.u Zimbabwean guy shld leave me biko.am an Igbo girl thus we don't hang around Zimbabweans cos they ain't modern like us. thank you

angry
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hisduchess:

Seconded wink
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Hisduchess(f): 8:41pm On Sep 04, 2016
ellacute45:

Seconded wink
thanks babes.hapi sunday
Re: Is This True About Girls? (photo) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 04, 2016
Hisduchess:

thanks babes.hapi sunday

Same to you dear kiss

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

(creativity Game) the winner is ---- he is one of the most creative nairalanders / Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? / Do I Disvirgin/deflower Her?(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.