Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? (9707 Views)

Why Are Men So Selfish During Sex? / Men! So What I Watched In 50 Shades Of Grey Happens Real.. / Why Are Men So Obsessed With Women's Virginity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
[b][/b]To all the Nigerian men out there, the fact that she's not a virgin and has indulged in some head shaking activities does not make her any less of a woman without any iota of dignity whatsoever, i believe the nigerian society or particularly the african one places too much emphasis on whether a woman is a virgin or not. There are some self-proclaimed virgins and sometimes you have to wonder if this "virgin" of a woman has been smoking the biggest blunt of them all, because her actions and sense of dressing speak otherwise, and then there are some women who aren't virgins and you have to wonder whether she's lying to save face or just ashamed of her virginity. Nigerian men and women what i'm trying to say is people change, as the saying goes the only thing constant in this life is change. People change all the time, just because she's had a not so pleasant past doesn't necessarily mean she can't be a good wife and can't be submissive like most men want in there women, in a scenario where you meet a girl, end up liking her and she confidently tells you she's not a virgin judgement upon this woman starts almost immediately, "she's a hoe" "i can't marry a non-virgin" as if you yourselves are virginss i beg, As if being a virgin will pay bills or keep the marriage sacred and holy, This is my first topic guys so try and be nice, i love all people virgin or non-virgins we are all people with a human soul! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by delkuf(m): 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2012
Havent u learn from pple in n nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Koolking(m): 6:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
Do men still worry about marrying virgins? That's archaic.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2012
delkuf: Havent u learn from pple in n nairaland?

Learned what?
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by KateSpade(f): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2012
if you aren't a virgin, you are a loose woman. its a fact. no man wants to marry a trollop.

a woman's virginity is her special gift. it holds together all her morals and dignity.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Meegadough: 6:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
KateSpade: if you aren't a virgin, you are a loose woman. its a fact. no man wants to marry a trollop.

a woman's virginity is her special gift. it holds together all her morals and dignity.
*Yawns* where are you spewing this from?
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by KateSpade(f): 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2012
Meegadough: *Yawns* where are you spewing this from?

its sarcasm
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2012
KateSpade: if you aren't a virgin, you are a loose woman. its a fact. no man wants to marry a trollop.

Say's who? Another man's treasure is another man's poison, don't be naive please!
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2012
ayam a virgin so i prefer marrying a virgin gal cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2012
tintingz: ayam a virgin so i prefer marrying a virgin gal cheesy

Oya prove it to us oo no be by word of mouth only!! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Oya prove it to us oo no be by word of mouth only!! cheesy
hmm. . .i should prove it...dont know how oo! There is only one way to prove it smiley you know men thing is diff from women thing...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Andrew3(m): 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
F uck all virgins, will walk pass even if i see one.

na mama agba i dey look for grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2012

So, what is a man's virginity?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2012

16 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by seunfly: 7:49pm On Dec 22, 2012
The truth is that when you have a complete girl for a wife any man is happy with that, but when your woman is complete at the same time she is a virgin it is a trophy, cos you won't have to worry about how many guys she had slept with, you won't worry about her exes etc. Also with what we ve been seeing lately where by you marry her only for you to know that your friend or boss or father or your colleague had slept with her before.
***bottom line***
If you are not a virgin, girl no big deal there are thausands of guys who want you and will love and cherish you. If you are a virgin congratulations please baby girl mantain your status cos you are a blessing and your guy will be lucky to have you.

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
ogugua88:

So, what is a man's virginity?

pls get out of my head
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by huninaija(f): 7:52pm On Dec 22, 2012
D-Explorer:
In a society where moral is lost, these are the kind of posts that can console non-virgins.

Well, that wasn't the aim of this post, there are different factors or underlying reasons as to why a lady may not be a virgin. Not only because she has no morals or she's promiscuous, we need to enlighten our minds and get out of this boxed-in mindset we africans tend to present ourselves with. smiley
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by petokey: 7:55pm On Dec 22, 2012
U want the guys to give non-virgins a chance.
But y can't the non-virgins protect and guide their dignity in the first place. Not after uselessing urself, u come back shedding crocodie tears pleading for consideration. I believe guys are now wise up so am sorry, if you ar not a virgin ur value immediately reduces at the marriage stock exchange, QEDgringrin

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey: U want the guys to give non-virgins a chance.
But y can't the non-virgins protect and guide their dignity in the first place. Not after uselessing urself, u come back shedding crocodie tears pleading for consideration. I believe guys are now wise up so am sorry, if you ar not a virgin ur value immediately reduces at the marriage stock exchange, QEDgringrin

I blame women sha. If they started marrying virgin men, 98.2% of the male population for Naija would never wed.

Only NL men can defend backwards logic in disvirgining the whole of Ajegunle before returning to your village to marry an untouched girl.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey: U want the guys to give non-virgins a chance.

so you believe girls useless themselves when they sleep with men? what of the guys who patronize hookers, love one night stands and brag about their conquests? stop this shitt, you sound like a lost cause
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2012
::Andrew:::
F uck all virgins, will walk pass even if i see one.

na mama agba i dey look for grin grin grin
you dey fukc mama agba... (shocked)
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2012
Virgin or Non-Virgin, the thing is not to get involved with a slut.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by KateSpade(f): 8:14pm On Dec 22, 2012
honestly, to each their own.
If a man wants to marry a virgin woman, he is free to do so. But at the same time let's hope he does not think that is the only thing a woman can offer him.

You also have men who refuse to date virgins which is just as rubbish. If a man refuses to date a woman because she is waiting for marriage, love, whatever, then she shouldn't be dating him anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Dec 22, 2012
Koolking: Do men still worry about marrying virgins? That's archaic.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by petokey: 8:16pm On Dec 22, 2012
joeydozzy:

so you believe girls useless themselves when they sleep with men? what of the guys who patronize hookers, love one night stands and brag about their conquests? stop this shitt, you sound like a lost cause
please don't join me with nairaland girls this night oh! I did not generalise mind u. I said non-virgins. And it seems u ar taking things personal don't be annoyed, am just exercising my civic right by giving my own view.
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by DExplorer1: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
huni_naija:

Well, that wasn't the aim of this post, there are different factors or underlying reasons as to why a lady may not be a virgin. Not only because she has no morals or she's promiscuous, we need to enlighten our minds and get out of this boxed-in mindset we africans tend to present ourselves with. smiley
And you think it's just an African thing? I repeat, these are the consolations or maybe your points aren't clear enough. How is a lady dis-virgined? You said it doesn't mean she's promiscuous and whotnot. How do we have something larger than a candle stick penetrate a lady? Self servicing? Intimacy? I don't know what can justify your claims of been moral and not promiscuous. Don't tell me about hymen tear because that's an infinitesimal measure.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by lordkpakpando: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2012
Weder she is a Virgin or not let her just tell me the truth before marriage becos if not it will definitely lead me to divorce
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Exponental(m): 8:21pm On Dec 22, 2012
Virgins........ Most guys are not looking out 4 one, many guys dont mind, but not too loose n who's got dignity.
Only a virgin guy shld be looking out 4 one, afterall, same nonii....
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 8:23pm On Dec 22, 2012
HQ: Virgin or Non-Virgin, the thing is not to get involved with a slut.

abi o. . .
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
petokey:
please don't join me with nairaland girls this night oh! I did not generalise mind u. I said non-virgins. And it seems u ar taking things personal don't be annoyed, am just exercising my civic right by giving my own view.

your view as I see it is pointless and what else do you think I was talking about. you can't just come here chastising the female non-virgins and not doing the same to your gender. Its barbaric
Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by petokey: 8:31pm On Dec 22, 2012
ogugua88:

I blame women sha. If they started marrying virgin men, 98.2% of the male population for Naija would never wed.
You know u aint telling urself the truth. How wil you know if a guy is not a virgin? Please i should not be misunderstood, aside sentiment, when u look at life generally, u wil know that life has not been fair to the female gender. I hav no choice than to say am proud to be a male and lucky as well. So ladies protect ur pride and we will give u ur respect.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men, So What If She's Not A Virgin? by tintingz(m): 8:32pm On Dec 22, 2012
Exponental: Virgins........ Most guys are not looking out 4 one, many wants experienced girl(though not too loose) n whose got dignity.
Only a virgin guy shld be looking out 4 one, afterall, same nonii....
experinced gal asin she don spread legs for countless men or what?

FYI i still look out for virgin gal wether ayam a virgin or not(buh ayam) grin i dont need experienced gal whatever. . .wetin she wan do sef abi how did she know how to do tha ting for the first time...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate My Ugly Pictures / / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.