Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,184 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Virgins And Divorce - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virgins And Divorce (669 Views)

10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Virgins And Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgins And Divorce by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 01, 2016
Hello guys, got discussing with some of my married folks who all agreed that marriage institution is very tough , I mean the tussle between the once lovers overtime but they were struck when I posed a question , my question was this

Would marriage institution be more calm if both were virgins before saying I do?

The thing is this , if both lovers involved have not tested that fruit elsewhere, both can easily forget the weakness of the other cause I think the creator used sex to solve those challenges that are bound to arise ... It is a fact that guys or ladies who had many sexual relationships easily spot faults with their spouse and there are even less chances of two married virgins getting a divorce that the latter...

So guys I need your opinion in this, does two married virgins have great chance of a happy family? No emotional opinion pls...
Re: Virgins And Divorce by omega25red(m): 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nels4reel:
Hello guys, got discussing with some of my married folks who all agreed that marriage institution is very tough , I mean the tussle between the once lovers overtime but they were struck when I posed a question , my question was this
Would marriage institution be more calm if both were virgins before saying I do?
The thing is this , if both lovers involved have not tested that fruit elsewhere, both can easily forget the weakness of the other cause I think the creator used sex to solve those challenges that are bound to arise ... It is a fact that guys or ladies who had many sexual relationships easily spot faults with their spouse and there are even less chances of two married virgins getting a divorce that the latter...
So guys I need your opinion in this, does two married virgins have great chance of a happy family? No emotional opinion pls...
your first mistake here is thinking marriage is only about sex and virginity or who has more sexaul partners.

issues in marriage includes sex, money, attraction, patience, understanding, children, tiredness, alcohol, food, parents, siblings, communication etc.

if you want a happy marriage these are some of the things you have to deal with

2 Likes

Re: Virgins And Divorce by naijaboiy: 6:10pm On Sep 01, 2016
So now that some of us are no longer virgins do you expect us not to get married again?
Re: Virgins And Divorce by Kakamorufu(m): 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2016
well. they gon have a happy marriage provided all things are equal
Re: Virgins And Divorce by obiorathesubtle: 6:23pm On Sep 01, 2016
so much concern on sex and virginity.
Re: Virgins And Divorce by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 01, 2016
@ mega25red .. Happy marriages are achieved by faith , the problem is that most couples don't easily achieve this.. The virgin married couples gets there more cause of the level of trust built, with that faith , most of other issues you listed can be dealt with.
Re: Virgins And Divorce by omega25red(m): 6:27pm On Sep 01, 2016
Nels4reel:
@ mega25red .. Happy marriages are achieved by faith , the problem is that most couples don't easily achieve this.. The virgin married couples gets there more cause of the level of trust built, with that faith , most of other issues you listed can be dealt with.
faith as in religion?

if you are talking about faith as in trust then, that is another aspect that i would call trust and not faith. if you trust each other then.......
Re: Virgins And Divorce by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
@naijaboiy . you and your partner can still work hard and achieve faith in each other before saying I do.. If not the baggages of previous relationship always sets in, imagine a case of a girl that submits to a loved one , totally opens herself for him and got humiliated , its not gonna be easy for her to give that 100% submission again.. Hope you have heard some ladies say things like Men are dogs, guys are no use except for sex and so on.. Once you hear such statement , means she has been thru a lot in the hands of men, even if she eventually settles down, those bitterness remains.
Re: Virgins And Divorce by Nobody: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
omega25red:
faith as in religion?

if you are talking about faith as in trust then, that is another aspect that i would call trust and not faith. if you trust each other then.......
there is no trust without faith, meanwhile technically there is a thin line between the two words
Re: Virgins And Divorce by Weblow: 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2016
nobody again I thought this dude has left nairaland. by the way wat ar u stressing out

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Says You Are Not Her Type / ** / Remote Control For Women Finally Invented?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.