Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:55 PM

First September To Remember - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First September To Remember (3840 Views)

Lively Stones Fans & Couples Hangout: A September To Remember! / Nairaland Pool Party Last Saturday Was A Night To Remember / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 11:08pm On Sep 01, 2016
how I go take start this make I clear throat
so i met dis dude in a cyber cafe sometimes last month,we got talking, he seems nice let me not bore u with dat.and so today being the Almighty first he invited me to his place,since I was bored in the house I decided to accept his invitation, on reaching there he seems nice at first and acting the nice guy type..my guy started confessing love he barely knows me i was so frank to tell him no let him just be my friend for now cos I barely know him.wahala start wen he says he can't let me go without sexing me since i dont want to be his gal,knowing fully well he won't see me again... imagine no be say I chop him money before.hmm ma brodas and sister I lie lie and lied just to save ma neck ...till now just dont know how I got save.. just sharing dis so dat one can learn from ma mistake ....don't trust so easily....

1 Like

Re: First September To Remember by generalbush(m): 11:29pm On Sep 01, 2016
[s]
dissybling:
so i met dis dude in a cyber cafe sometimes last month,we got talking, he seems nice let me not bore u with dat.and so today being the Almighty first he invited me to his place,since I was bored in the house I decided to accept his invitation, on reaching there he seems nice at first and acting the nice guy type..my guy started confessing love he barely knows me i was so frank to tell him no let him just be my friend for now cos I barely know him.wahala start wen he says he can't let me go without sexing me since i dont want to be his gal,knowing fully well he won't see me again... imagine no be say I chop him money before.hmm ma brodas and sister I lie lie and lied just to save ma neck ...till now just dont know how I got save.. just sharing dis so dat one can learn from ma mistake ....don't trust so easily....
[/s]

What took you to his house, To play Ludo? angry undecided

I don't wana insu;t you, but you may need help

Consult your pastor Asap!!

Modern hoes everywhere!! undecided

5 Likes

Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 11:31pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]

so u actually the first one to bash me I reali think u that type does every visit mean dat

3 Likes

Re: First September To Remember by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]

Hahahahahah,she'd b like "he's jst a frnd can't I visit him"?....smh dey deceive una self....
Re: First September To Remember by generalbush(m): 11:36pm On Sep 01, 2016
dissybling:
so u actually the first one to bash me I reali think u that type does every visit mean dat

Now, you can't even construct a statement with the right punctuation.

But you can visit a guy you barely know. Instead of picking up your English textbook and get acquainted with it... angry, You are visiting every guy that says hi undecided

My house is nearby sha... you can come and say hi cheesy

1 Like

Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 11:47pm On Sep 01, 2016
generalbush:

Now, you can't even construct a statement with the right punctuation.

But you can visit a guy you barely know. Instead of picking up your English textbook and get acquainted with it... angry, You are visiting every guy that says hi undecided

My house is nearby sha... you can come and say hi cheesy

u really an Ingrid u know cos ur contributions is not needed u know,constructing English and reading how he take follow for wetin I post
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 11:58pm On Sep 01, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Hahahahahah,she'd b like "he's jst a frnd can't I visit him"?....smh dey deceive una self....
lol u right sha
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 12:00am On Sep 02, 2016
Sweetpenis:

u guys got no chills always in a hurry to jump in
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 12:02am On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]
morden disgusting dick head everywhere
Re: First September To Remember by IamNawty(f): 12:09am On Sep 02, 2016
This generation eh.. Shey one can't even have a male frnd again ni undecided

1 Like

Re: First September To Remember by generalbush(m): 12:10am On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
morden disgusting dick head everywhere

The joke is on you... tongue

Come visit me please sad... Lets play Ludo angry
Re: First September To Remember by generalbush(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2016
[s]
dissybling:
u really an Ingrid u know cos ur contributions is not needed u know,constructing English and reading how he take follow for wetin I post
[/s]

Go back to school and leave Diccks alone undecided
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 6:38am On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:
[s][/s]
Go back to school and leave Diccks alone undecided
make I just leave u alone
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2016
generalbush:

The joke is on you... tongue
Come visit me please sad... Lets play Ludo angry
for your mind
Re: First September To Remember by firstking01(m): 6:58am On Sep 02, 2016
Deep Sighs.

1 Like

Re: First September To Remember by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
lol u right sha

Lols..naija babes...smh
Re: First September To Remember by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:

Y nt? Ur brothers,cousins,male relatives can b ur male frnds 1ce e pass family circle anytin u c no complain....some girls are so disgusting dat som of u will complain if a guy doesn't touch u,if he tries to touch u una go stil complain....lols smh
Re: First September To Remember by IamNawty(f): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2016
Sweetpenis:

Y nt? Ur brothers,cousins,male relatives can b ur male frnds 1ce e pass family circle anytin u c no complain....some girls are so disgusting dat som of u will complain if a guy doesn't touch u,if he tries to touch u una go stil complain....lols smh
y will a guy.. Just ordinary frnd ooo try to touch me undecided it's an insult nah.. Aw so walk out of him and dat will be d end of the potopoto frndshp..
As for my brodas blah blah ther r those gist gist u can't have with dem nah grin and some places u can't stroll with dem to grin as per the good girl u r.. U shuld undastnd nah grin
Re: First September To Remember by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
y will a guy.. Just ordinary frnd ooo try to touch me undecided it's an insult nah.. Aw so walk out of him and dat will be d end of the potopoto frndshp..
As for my brodas blah blah ther r those gist gist u can't have with dem nah grin and some places u can't stroll with dem to grin as per the good girl u r.. U shuld undastnd nah grin

U can't b and not b @ d same time....if u walk out or not it won't change d fact he made an attempt,infact u shld b happy he did cos he finds u attractive......which kain play dog dey play with lion(ten ten or after round 1)......my own lion no dey play with dog o na to chop am even with bone.
Re: First September To Remember by IamNawty(f): 8:49am On Sep 02, 2016
Sweetpenis:

U can't b and not b @ d same time....if u walk out or not it won't change d fact he made an attempt,infact u shld b happy he did cos he finds u attractive......which kain play dog dey play with lion(ten ten or after round 1)......my own lion no dey play with dog o na to chop am even with bone.
mr peniz lemme undecided
Re: First September To Remember by RichieDaVinci01(m): 8:55am On Sep 02, 2016
Cowsh!t

Bullsh!t

Goatsh!t

Horsesh!t

Listen there are mainly two reasons a guy will invite you to his house

1.He will invite you to come see his parent or family for marriage purposes......which is not part

2.TO BANG THE SH!T OUTTA YOU

What were you ezpering?...bible verse memorization? Pfft!
Re: First September To Remember by ireneony(f): 9:01am On Sep 02, 2016
Rule no.1 never agree to meet a guy in his house on a first date.
If you must visit, 1.make sure he's staying in a family's house. 2.the area shouldn't be isolated.

2. Don't carry any bag wen you go visit; the will enable to frame a lie..that you want to recieve and urgent call from your mother thereby excusing yourself outside. With this , the next tin na to escape.

Nb: never act scared, in fact give him hope grin

3.make sure the door is not locked. ..be the last to go in.

4. If rule number 2 does not work, the next thing is for you to hit his joystick hard (most men at that period reason with their joysticks) waste no time to escape.

2 Likes

Re: First September To Remember by Nobody: 9:02am On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
mr peniz lemme undecided

I won't leave u,cos u're nawti...lols.chk ur mail.
Re: First September To Remember by IamNawty(f): 9:07am On Sep 02, 2016
Sweetpenis:

I won't leave u,cos u're nawti...lols.chk ur mail.
hian! Nah so e Dey start o undecided
My mail is faulty cry
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
hian! Nah so e Dey start o undecided
My mail is faulty cry
Lai Muha smiley
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 9:30am On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling the visitor , abeg tell me if the guy use condom or he dished it out in u just like that
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 10:06am On Sep 02, 2016
brightalo1010:
dissybling the visitor , abeg tell me if the guy use condom or he dished it out in u just like that
wetin u the talk sef
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 10:10am On Sep 02, 2016
IamNawty:
ma Dr I wonder,a sister can't even visit a broda again. it ok
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 10:12am On Sep 02, 2016
RichieDaVinci01:
Cowsh!t

Bullsh!t

Goatsh!t

Horsesh!t

Listen there are mainly two reasons a guy will invite you to his house

1.He will invite you to come see his parent or family for marriage purposes......which is not part

2.TO BANG THE SH!T OUTTA YOU

What were you ezpering?...bible verse memorization? Pfft!
first and foremost,all those abuse back to u yea I mean u.
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 10:14am On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
wetin u the talk sef
I asked if the guy succeeded in making love to you,if he also did it with condom,what is so hard here for you to understand dissybling is either Yes or No answer.
Re: First September To Remember by honeygirl17: 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
Come and finish your story, him rapè you? I know he did something funny to u.
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 10:17am On Sep 02, 2016
brightalo1010:
I asked if the guy succeeded in making love to you,if he also did it with condom,what is so hard here for you to understand dissybling is either Yes or No answer.
dude read the write up again, try and comprehend it and get bk to me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am I Becoming A Simp And Being Friendzoned? / My Girlfriend's Dad Is Homeless / 2go Babe Wey I Invite To My Village For Xmas And New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.