Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

First September To Remember - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First September To Remember (3901 Views)

Lively Stones Fans & Couples Hangout: A September To Remember! / Nairaland Pool Party Last Saturday Was A Night To Remember / ^^^^^^^^^^two Novembers To Remember^^^^^^^^^^^ True Life (love) Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 12:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
brightalo1010:
But I want to know if it is proper for a girl who is in a serious relationship to visit a new guy who is interested in her just as a friend
I got much aquinted to the dude before the visit ...to me noting is wrong with dat
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
I got much aquinted to the dude before the visit ...to me noting is wrong with dat
You hardly know the guy and you used the word Much acquainted which in adjective means.......having personal knowledge as a result of study and experience.

Meanwhile on a very serious note and on another platform,How or what will be your reaction of a certain lady who visits your boyfriend or husband at home in the name of been acquainted to him just as an acquainted female friend ?
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 1:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
brightalo1010:
You hardly know the guy and you used the word Much acquainted which in adjective means.......having personal knowledge as a result of study and experience.

Meanwhile on a very serious note and on another platform,How or what will be your reaction of a certain lady who visits your boyfriend or husband at home in the name of been acquainted to him just as an acquainted female friend ?
it no bigg it depens on peoples perspective and
mind set
Re: First September To Remember by ashewoboy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
how I go take start this make I clear throat
so i met dis dude in a cyber cafe sometimes last month,we got talking, he seems nice let me not bore u with dat.and so today being the Almighty first he invited me to his place,since I was bored in the house I decided to accept his invitation, on reaching there he seems nice at first and acting the nice guy type..my guy started confessing love he barely knows me i was so frank to tell him no let him just be my friend for now cos I barely know him.wahala start wen he says he can't let me go without sexing me since i dont want to be his gal,knowing fully well he won't see me again... imagine no be say I chop him money before.hmm ma brodas and sister I lie lie and lied just to save ma neck ...till now just dont know how I got save.. just sharing dis so dat one can learn from ma mistake ....don't trust so easily....

you want to go and watch movie there? Why you no get sense? You don't want sex and you went to his house? Rubbish. Are you a virgin? Wetin you go do for him house when you nor like am?
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 3:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
it no bigg it depens on peoples perspective and
mind set

Don't you think that everything depends on peoples perspectives and mind sets? someone else can as well have it with the guy with her own very mind set and perspective and felt nothing happened. Armed robbers,rapists e.t.c has a certain mind set and perspective but the question is are they doing the right thing?

The point is some ladies has lost their lovers or even husbands with the mind set and perspectives of allowing there good friends come closer to the guy which I call carelessness.

My dear even God himself made us to avoid some certain things that will/may lead us astray as long as we can.preventive measures are been put in place for some pending disasters that may occur,Some ladies has lost there lives through online to some so call acquainted friends,even when there mind sets and perspectives must have convinced them that the guy is cool and harmless ? , just the same way you felt you're acquitted to the same guy due to your mind set and perspective told you so,You're lucky to come out alive to tell your tells.

Deal with the realities and facts and let not perspective deceive you in complicating issues . No serious boyfriend/girlfriend,husband/wife will welcome such idea of a male/female friend keep visiting the lover in the name of been acquainted to,all in the name of mind sets and perspective.goat and yam can never be friends.
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 8:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
brightalo1010:

Don't you think that everything depends on peoples perspectives and mind sets? someone else can as well have it with the guy with her own very mind set and perspective and felt nothing happened. Armed robbers,rapists e.t.c has a certain mind set and perspective but the question is are they doing the right thing?

The point is some ladies has lost their lovers or even husbands with the mind set and perspectives of allowing there good friends come closer to the guy which I call carelessness.

My dear even God himself made us to avoid some certain things that will/may lead us astray as long as we can.preventive measures are been put in place for some pending disasters that may occur,Some ladies has lost there lives through online to some so call acquainted friends,even when there mind sets and perspectives must have convinced them that the guy is cool and harmless ? , just the same way you felt you're acquitted to the same guy due to your mind set and perspective told you so,You're lucky to come out alive to tell your tells.

Deal with the realities and facts and let not perspective deceive you in complicating issues . No serious boyfriend/girlfriend,husband/wife will welcome such idea of a male/female friend keep visiting the lover in the name of been acquainted to,all in the name of mind sets and perspective.goat and yam can never be friends.
noted
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
ashewoboy:

you want to go and watch movie there? Why you no get sense? You don't want sex and you went to his house? Rubbish. Are you a virgin? Wetin you go do for him house when you nor like am?
e be like say u de vex,besides must every dude be thinking with his dickhead weneva a gal is visiting
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
noted
good gurl.So how was ur day
Re: First September To Remember by ashewoboy(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
e be like say u de vex,besides must every dude be thinking with his dickhead weneva a gal is visiting

wetin you wan go do for a stranger's house? E nor be your family and you expect say make him dick no rise? C'mon. Since you came to his house, he would wanna CUM for you. Talk true, how did you escape? Narrate the story comprehensively. You can't just say you don't know how you escaped.
Re: First September To Remember by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
dissybling:
jees none of the above like I said 6thhhhhhhhhh sense came bk to him

Honey,please try correcting your spellings..Did you mean "ingrate" ? or ingrid? No one is perfect, I believe we are all learning ..

Thanks.
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 3:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
Jadeite:

Honey,please try correcting your spellings..Did you mean "ingrate" ? or ingrid? No one is perfect, I believe we are all learning ..

Thanks.
noted
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2016
undecided
ashewoboy:

wetin you wan go do for a stranger's house? E nor be your family and you expect say make him dick no rise? C'mon. Since you came to his house, he would wanna CUM for you. Talk true, how did you escape? Narrate the story comprehensively. You can't just say you don't know how you escaped.
lipsrsealed
ashewoboy:

okay I will soon hope u are with ur popcorn
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 3:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
brightalo1010:
good gurl.So how was ur day
was good and u
Re: First September To Remember by vikkeee(m): 4:04pm On Sep 03, 2016
Liar!! The guy lash lash you! Infact NA u seduce am
Re: First September To Remember by brightalo1010: 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2016
dissybling:
was good and u
also good guy
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 6:01pm On Sep 03, 2016
vikkeee:
Liar!! The guy lash lash you! Infact NA u seduce am
see detector or u just wan come talk rubbish here
Re: First September To Remember by vikkeee(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2016
dissybling:
see detector or u just wan come talk rubbish here
I know NA cos am the guy
Re: First September To Remember by dissybling(f): 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
vikkeee:
I know NA cos am the guy
na u sabi
Re: First September To Remember by vikkeee(m): 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2016
dissybling:
na u sabi
Don't deny it Jare
Re: First September To Remember by EternalTruth: 9:31am On Mar 11, 2017
generalbush:

Now, you can't even construct a statement with the right punctuation.

But you can visit a guy you barely know. Instead of picking up your English textbook and get acquainted with it... angry, You are visiting every guy that says hi undecided

My house is nearby sha... you can come and say hi cheesy

awwwww! that's so rude of you. common!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My First Sex Experience With virgin A Girl. / We Pray For Better D!cks, No More Of That 5 Minutes Nonsense' - Ghanaian Lady / Man Got Carried Away Looking At His Fiancee's Backside In Pre-wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.