Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight (23672 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:29am On Sep 02, 2016
Instagram @dianashantie

African ladies might be silent wherever they go but their physical endowments are greatly expressive thereby creating so much attention among people.

This curvy, bold and thick lady self-styled Jswagz Smith is so African but one will hardly know through a survey of her social media account.

She is a Nigerian who has nationalized in the United States of America. She has built her world around the country but her banging stature still represents 'Mama Africa'.

She is a fashionista and a model. She loves skin-tight clothes that put her creamy skin as well as pronounced physical endowments on display.

The self-acclaimed independent lady loves to live and laugh as indicated on her Instagram page which has over 21,000 followers.

See more photos:

- See more at: www.Lasticblog.com

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Fuqman(m): 11:56am On Sep 02, 2016
Hair fake.... height fake....Eyes fake.. Skin tone fake... boobs ermm I will talk about it later. Ass and hips hmmm.

Abeg post her pics when she was 15. Too many fake ass and hips these days.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:59am On Sep 02, 2016
Fuqman:
Hair fake.... height fake....Eyes fake.. Skin tone fake... boobs ermm I will talk about it later. Ass and hips hmmm.

Abeg post her pics when she was 15. Too many fake ass and hips these days.
Lol you sure
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by abokibuhari: 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
I don pour
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by mikool007(m): 12:44pm On Sep 02, 2016
;Dis dat d nu dab
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by IamLEGEND1: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
I would've appreciated the stuff but she just too ugly.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by youngberry001(m): 12:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lord forgive me today iz friday!!!

cry
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hmm
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by KOKOwonder(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Come op, something the do you NE? Abi you no know say some of us na free basic we the use? Post those pics here before I lose my temper.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 2:30pm On Sep 02, 2016
She's got my kinda curves tongue only a bit thicker than I am.

Runs out of thread
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Runs out of thread
You sure
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 3:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
24hourNigeriane:

You sure

More than sure sweety.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

More than sure sweety.
Hmm
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by emenas(m): 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
that yan_nsh na shit full am o!!!
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
emenas:
that yan_nsh na shit full am o!!!
wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
Nicki Minaj is curvy... Kim Kardashian is curvy.

This chic is FAT!

4 Likes

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by vislabraye(m): 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Runs out of thread

Don't run. Come and stay..
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
She's not curvy . What's the hype all about. Her legs are too thick.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Runs out of thread
let me do it.am gonna pay.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 6:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
dancok:
What
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 6:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Runs out of thread
That was a free invitation to your profile.
Sorry, I visited too, wanted seeing the curves o grin grin
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by PunterTim(m): 7:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

..and we didn't see it!!!

Saw yours tho!
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 8:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
PunterTim:
..and we didn't see it!!!

Saw yours tho!

Which was very Disappointing angry

Where's mine?? grin
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol!!
Sorry I don't advertise tongue
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 8:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
dancok:

Do what exactly undecided
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Lol!!
Sorry I don't advertise tongue
A campaign without Advertisement is null and Void....
Go for orientation grin
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by PunterTim(m): 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Which was very Disappointing angry
Where's mine?? grin
On your dp. I saw the full hips too!
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

A campaign without Advertisement is null and Void....
Go for orientation grin

Wasn't campaigning, just stating a fact. I mustn't put my curvy pic to satisfy your curiosity. Am not obligated to prove it, neither are you to believe me wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 8:23pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

Wasn't campaigning, just stating a fact. I mustn't put my curvy pic to satisfy your curiosity. Am not obligated to prove it, neither are you to believe me wink

Okay Mma Iko mbakara grin
Thanks For the Lecture. I understood every bit of it grin
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
Debbywills:

Okay Mma Iko mbakara grin
Thanks For the Lecture. I understood every bit of it grin

I didn't understand your first line, don't even know what language it is. All the same, its well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Circumcised! / My Visit To A Brothel In Ilorin (PICTURE) / End Time!!! Girl Post Her Braless Pic On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.