Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight (23698 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by vicstar(m): 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:
She's got my kinda curves tongue only a bit thicker than I am.

Runs out of thread

hey!! U just ran away,

When no one gives a fück about ya curves undecided

1 Like

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2016
vicstar:

hey!! U just ran away,

When no one gives a fück about ya curves undecided

You did gave a Bleep, other wise you wouldn't have quoted me neither will you check my dp
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by vicstar(m): 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

You did gave a Bleep, other wise you wouldn't have quoted me neither will you check my dp

don't flatter yasef

I can swear with ma balls that I haven't checked ya dp undecided
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Donnyperry(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
She ain't attractive jor embarassed
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by ilegal(m): 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Trash
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 11:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
queencalipso:

I didn't understand your first line, don't even know what language it is. All the same, its well.

Nevermind sweedie wink wink
Somethings are meant to skip our knowledge. Have a nice sleep!
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2016
vicstar:

don't flatter yasef

I can swear with ma balls that I haven't checked ya dp undecided
And I can Swear With My Left Boobs That You Lying undecided
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by sKeetz(m): 12:07am On Sep 03, 2016
Debbywills:

And I can Swear With My Left Boobs That You Lying undecided

Which boobs?? undecided undecided grin
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 12:08am On Sep 03, 2016
sKeetz:

Which boobs?? undecided undecided grin

Sorry, Nipples grin
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:11am On Sep 03, 2016
Scam
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by BoboFashion(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2016
queencalipso:
She's got my kinda curves tongue only a bit thicker than I am.

Runs out of thread

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=BoboFashion post=49030799][/quote]
Lol wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by BoboFashion(m): 9:00am On Sep 03, 2016
24hourNigeriane:

Lol wink

Ur dp sef.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 9:22am On Sep 03, 2016
[quote author=BoboFashion post=49030799][/quote]

Lolzz!!! tongue
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by BoboFashion(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2016
queencalipso:

Lolzz!!! tongue

Queen Xup! wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 11:34am On Sep 03, 2016
BoboFashion:

Queen Xup! wink

Why are you half unclad? angry I don't talk to unclad people lipsrsealed
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by BoboFashion(m): 11:42am On Sep 03, 2016
queencalipso:

Why are you half unclad? angry I don't talk to unclad people lipsrsealed

Huh! I don't get u.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by queencalipso(f): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2016
BoboFashion:

Huh! I don't get u.

Was referring to your dp
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
What
the forking
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
queencalipso:

Do what exactly undecided
the forking na
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by BoboFashion(m): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
queencalipso:

Was referring to your dp

Uh-oh.... Don't mind that chic, the weather was harsh that was y she was half naked. smiley
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Faad77(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2016
even if dy beg me and giv me 1million on top, i no go marry her... my future wife better her by far
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Faad77(m): 5:57pm On Sep 03, 2016
Donnyperry:
She ain't attractive jor embarassed
she no move me sef
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
Faad77:
she no move me sef
Huh
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:30pm On Sep 03, 2016
queencalipso:

I didn't understand your first line, don't even know what language it is. All the same, its well.
Huh
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:45am On Sep 04, 2016
wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Lianabae(f): 12:24pm On Sep 05, 2016
Too cool
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by gbengarock: 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Debbywills:

Sorry, Nipples grin
Those legs tho
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by gbengarock: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2016
Debbywills:

Sorry, Nipples grin
Those legs tho
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
gbengarock:

Those legs tho
Huh
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by new247: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
queencalipso:

Cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Hot Photos Of The South African Lady That Doesn't Wear Panties / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal / I Celebrate You babe... Happy Valentine's Day!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.