Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight (23707 Views)

Ladies What Is Your Body Shape???? ( Pics) / Female Soldier Stuns In Leggings And Skin Tight Jeans & Crop Top (Photos) / Lauren Goodger Want's You To See Her Big Bum In Skin-tight Leggings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by new247: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
queencalipso:

I didn't understand your first line, don't even know what language it is. All the same, its well.
Cool.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 10:24am On Sep 08, 2016
gbengarock:

Those legs tho

Lol... smiley
What About it? undecided
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 08, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol... smiley
What About it? undecided
u have a banging body.
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 12:44pm On Sep 08, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u have a banging body.
sad angry
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2016
Debbywills:

sad angry
if u like squeeze face, make I skemp you one more time jare kiss
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
if u like squeeze face, make I skemp you one more time jare kiss

Lol. Na Wahala you want carry come so grin..
In other words

You Win! wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by NevetsIbot(m): 8:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
I don't find ladies like this attractive.... The hips are too big, Butt - too big. Size - too big. Everything is too big. I like my ladies portable with reasonable features..

1 Like

Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. No Wahala you want carry come so grin..
In other words

You Win! wink
lol u sef why u too fine undecided
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
Lol
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

Lol. Na your Girlfriend dash me some grin
I see am the other day sef tongue
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Nobody: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. Na your Girlfriend dash me some grin
I see am the other day sef tongue
I go dump am for u. li like portable people
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 9:52am On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

Lol. I hear you
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by new247: 10:04am On Sep 09, 2016
Debbywills:

Lol. I hear you

Lol
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by gbengarock: 1:56pm On Sep 09, 2016
24hourNigeriane:
Huh
And I finally checked ur pix... M speechless
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by gbengarock: 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
u have a banging body.
Debbywills:

Lol... smiley
What About it? undecided

This bros' way of flirting ehn ... U v got hotlegs and a pretty face to compliment
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2016
gbengarock:

This bros' way of flirting ehn ... U v got hotlegs and a pretty face to compliment

Awww...Thanks Gbenga
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 3:15pm On Sep 10, 2016
WindUpMerchant:

grin ; At Your Own Risk tongue
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by gbengarock: 4:00pm On Sep 11, 2016
Debbywills:

Awww...Thanks Gbenga
Uwc dear... Av fun
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Debbywills(f): 11:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
gbengarock:

Uwc dear... Av fun

Alright, I will smiley
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 12:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by new247: 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2016
wink
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Aww
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
winkok
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2017
Guys hmmm
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2017
gbengarock:

And I finally checked ur pix... M speechless
Why
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
cheesy I see
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by 24hourNigeriane(f): 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
angry cs
Re: Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Fuqman:
Hair fake.... height fake....Eyes fake.. Skin tone fake... boobs ermm I will talk about it later. Ass and hips hmmm.

Abeg post her pics when she was 15. Too many fake ass and hips these days.
hmmm how do you know everything about her is fake?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Types Of People That Hustle For Seun's #50k / How To Make Your Ex Want You Back After Breakup / Are Saggy Boobs A Turn On Or Turn Off ? [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.