Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (38797 Views)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by demsid(m): 10:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
Good. Naso some girls Dey do, dry chase guys away with their scary face
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by patwhizkid(f): 10:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
macfish101:
If you use rag or tissue instead of menstrual pad during ur period......am serious

You didn't come here to play at all cheesy
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 02, 2016
Who cares? undecided is it by force to get a man? grin tongue

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
asuo27:
Op, no matter how a lady is...there's always her kind of man. Whether she flaunts wealth, proud, has preferences, etc...a man will always fall for her.

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by holluphemydavid(m): 10:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Can a man get a woman if he display such characters?
Verse versal, but woman own bad pass
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by demsid(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Who cares? undecided is it by force to get a man? grin tongue
Haa, werey, lesbian alert.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by kennynikky(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
gurls dn't av particular character dey exibit, dey r lyk cameleon... I tire 4 dem, buh any way am looking 4 trueluv.. Contact in person.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by dollyjoy(f): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
djkirkoo2:
Who ladies epp?
Abeg yan wetin go put food for table for this we hard country
Argue all you want, you can't do without ussmiley
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2016
demsid:
Haa, werey, lesbian alert.
you are very funny grin how does my statement makes me a lesbian? sad
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by djkirkoo2(m): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
Argue all you want, you can't do without ussmiley
I pray I can't.
Who una epp?
Ask anybody wey get girlfriend now wetin him dey go through.
Hahahaha
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by dollyjoy(f): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
kennynikky:
gurls dn't av particular character dey exibit, dey r lyk cameleon... I tire 4 dem, buh any way am looking 4 trueluv.. Contact in person.
contact in person? Are you looking for a g.fr or recruiting a g.f?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by habbyy03: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro... Lemme quickly add mine cool

6. Hostility

Many ladies have driven their future husbands away due to ignorance simply because he couldn't answer the question "why did you send me a PM?"... This incessant exhibition of hostility has been robbing ladies of finding future partners
you first booked space....wish there wasnt a modify option, dere wldnt b any meaningful comment on posts...

#let me modify mine too cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by dollyjoy(f): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2016
djkirkoo2:
I pray I can't.
Who una epp?
Ask anybody wey get girlfriend now wetin him dey go through.
Hahahaha
Show me one person who isn't happy about his relationship and i will show you ten who are glad they aresmiley

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Some men are actually very confused. They keep screaming they want an ambitious woman and when they find the one who brings all her ambition to the fore and realizes such set ambitions, it becomes a problem. In a home, especially where the woman earns a lot more, and is perhaps a more respectable figure in society, that's where you find that they see the need to keep reiterating their position as head of the house and trying by all means to subjugate!
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 11:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up bro... Lemme quickly add mine cool

6. Hostility

Many ladies have driven their future husbands away due to ignorance simply because he couldn't answer the question "why did you send me a PM?"... This incessant exhibition of hostility has been robbing ladies of finding future partners

Lol. Of all examples to use. PM. Really?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by kennynikky(m): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
dollyjoy:
contact in person? Are you looking for a g.fr or recruiting a g.f?
gf gud1 buh nt 100% perfect... Am nt looking 4 mary in d bible.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by gretblue: 11:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
Ladies and Class..

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by niggi4life(m): 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
McBrooklyn:
L-O-L grin grin

This made me remember one kind time during the years of 2go when I wasted my last card on transport to go meet one girl i met on 2go, on getting there, the girl bash me and told me i was a small boy that i don't even have beards embarassed embarassed

Nneka, now that I've got beards, hope your current boyfriend is now a barber? cheesy cheesy
hahahahahahahahaha... grin

Chai!!! Naija people are just too funny grin
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by tosyne2much(m): 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Of all examples to use. PM. Really?
If you're guilty of the same act, the earlier the better for you to change cool
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by McBrooklyn(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
niggi4life:
hahahahahahahahaha... grin

Chai!!! Naija people are just too funny grin

Na Zo Now!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by tosyne2much(m): 11:19pm On Sep 02, 2016
habbyy03:

you first booked space....wish there wasnt a modify option, dere wldnt b any meaningful comment on posts...

#let me modify mine too cheesy cheesy
Na the scope be that egbon tongue
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by olaide92(m): 11:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flashh:
Flaunt your wealth, you will get a man.

Don't mind the (op).
ask Linda
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Paseus(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
c4tnoelz:
yes
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by demsid(m): 11:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
you are very funny grin how does my statement makes me a lesbian? sad
when u said is it by force nko. Like u Av alternative if that place start to totori you
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
demsid:
when u said is it by force nko. Like u Av alternative if that place start to totori you
it's only you and your twisted mind that's concluding such grin cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
If you're guilty of the same act, the earlier the better for you to change cool

If I am...
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by demsid(m): 11:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
patwhizkid:

You didn't come here to play at all cheesy
y u no get profile pic and your location is in the forest, u b iwin ni? Emere omo
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by demsid(m): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
it's only you and your twisted mind that's concluding such grin cheesy tongue
let me subject u to test. Make me and you start parole right away.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by tosyne2much(m): 11:54pm On Sep 02, 2016
Oliviaarims:

If I am...
If you are, then you will soon learn a as lesson by life experience cool
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2016
tosyne2much:
If you are, then you will soon learn a as lesson by life experience cool

It doesn't work that way.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by mikolo80: 12:12am On Sep 03, 2016
c4tnoelz:
yep
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Taryur3(m): 12:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Lady comfort got all,apart from number 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.