Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (38796 Views)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 03, 2016
victorEdvic:
nomatter how a lady is there is always a man for her that will still leave her cus she got one issue or the other
We all have issues male/female, no one is perfect!.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by ugorjiuchenna3: 12:32pm On Sep 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
I think I should start using the stone face technique to ward off men till....

grin
till wen?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by cindyrocks(f): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2016
Till 2019 grin
ugorjiuchenna3:
till wen?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Ezionye(f): 2:45pm On Sep 03, 2016
Wack lists everywhere
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by bigblackbooty(f): 3:13pm On Sep 03, 2016
macfish101:
If you use rag or tissue instead of menstrual pad during ur period......am serious
Hahahahahaha can't stop laughing
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by ugorjiuchenna3: 4:05pm On Sep 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
Till 2019 grin
no try am oo so dat by 2019 u no go start to the patronise prayer houses, cos if you carry my pics go e no work. by dat tym I will be hooked up. do see me now dat am free
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by cindyrocks(f): 7:10pm On Sep 03, 2016
ugorjiuchenna3:
no try am oo so dat by 2019 u no go start to the patronise prayer houses, cos if you carry my pics go e no work. by dat tym I will be hooked up. do see me now dat am free
by then I will be in my very early twenties. I am not in a haste.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by cindyrocks(f): 7:16pm On Sep 03, 2016
ugorjiuchenna3:
till wen?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by ugorjiuchenna3: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
cindyrocks:
by then I will be in my very early twenties. I am not in a haste.
ok.gud for you
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by djkirkoo2(m): 3:55am On Sep 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
Show me one person who isn't happy about his relationship and i will show you ten who are glad they aresmiley

Na God give dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.