Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes (38802 Views)

Girls, Can You Marry A Poor Man If You're Rich? / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by beautiful232(f): 12:36am On Sep 03, 2016
no one is perfect
How bout the men?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by buffalowings: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2016
bamac:

Source: http://bamisepeters..com.ng/2016/09/you-need-man-and-you-belong-to-one-or.html

I'm just here to book space.
Any nl girl in ilorin
.?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by petkoffDrake(m): 1:12am On Sep 03, 2016
May! Nice...

Meanwhile, check my signature
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by radioactive(f): 1:32am On Sep 03, 2016
Mtcheww! There's a lot wrong with this mindset that a woman is incapable of living a fulfilled life without a man hence the craze about "getting a man". As if many of the so called men of nowadays are men in the real sense of the word.
Another post dripping with male chauvinism.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 3:34am On Sep 03, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Can a man get a woman if he display such characters?
u think u and men are the same, a blind man get marry buh a blind woman can't, when u reached 45yrs no one will tell u to go and look for a man
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by djkirkoo2(m): 3:41am On Sep 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Show me one person who isn't happy about his relationship and i will show you ten who are glad they aresmiley

Hahahaha.
I'm not in a relationship,
So I b number 1 person who ain't happy.
#wink
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nature8(m): 3:52am On Sep 03, 2016
Bilabong:
op u try no be lie

Lol.. The pic gat me laughing
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by poweredcom(m): 3:53am On Sep 03, 2016
No mind dem fish brain creatures
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Richydos(m): 4:47am On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
Op, no matter how a lady is..."there's always her kind of man". Whether she flaunts wealth, proud, has preferences, etc...a man will always fall for her.

"You guys should let us be".
Biko!. grin

Funny u.... Bet u are still around 16-20yrs of age ba grin,, U think having some gala boyfriends who spoil u with Iya Ruka Amala is synonymous to having a man ba..... Don't sound like dis in front of our sisters who are clocking 25 n above or else ya face will be cemented with slap for refusing to have sense grin
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Richydos(m): 4:51am On Sep 03, 2016
radioactive:
Mtcheww! There's a lot wrong with this mindset that a woman is incapable of living a fulfilled life without a man hence the craze about "getting a man". As if many of the so called men of nowadays are men in the real sense of the word.
Another post dripping with male chauvinism.
Just a simple question from me 2 u
DON'T U HAVE A MAN IN UR LIFE
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Richydos(m): 4:57am On Sep 03, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Who cares? undecided is it by force to get a man? grin tongue
Lolzzzzz u will soon know grin when ur face don dey wrinkle I no wan hear say u go Shiloh cabashing n rolling on d floor for holy spirit to send ya any kinda man oooo grin
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Richydos(m): 5:02am On Sep 03, 2016
dollyjoy:
Argue all you want, you can't do without ussmiley
Really grin abeg no lemme pee on my bed oooo, Guess ur orange is still ripe n juicy ba grin wait till it starts getting rotten then u will get d answer grin
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Richydos(m): 5:08am On Sep 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:
Some men are actually very confused. They keep screaming they want an ambitious woman and when they find the one who brings all her ambition to the fore and realizes such set ambitions, it becomes a problem. In a home, especially where the woman earns a lot more, and is perhaps a more respectable figure in society, that's where you find that they see the need to keep reiterating their position as head of the house and trying by all means to subjugate!
Hmmmmmm, u have been meeting confusing men grin grin... OP I have spotted 1 of em ur write up speaks about grin
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by babooshka: 5:25am On Sep 03, 2016
Mtcheeeeeeew, all these types of posts that make men look like a prize, meanyl, majority of them need serious character modifications. OP should address d character flaws in both sexes. The points listed here r superficial, and turn off weak men with an inferiority complex.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 6:00am On Sep 03, 2016
c4tnoelz:
Yes if he is rich.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by okpolo666(m): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2016
well, a lady with all this quality should prepare to be a spinster for life
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by cindyrocks(f): 6:12am On Sep 03, 2016
I think I should start using the stone face technique to ward off men till....

grin
ugorjiuchenna3:
soo true. especially stone face
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Ghost447(m): 6:32am On Sep 03, 2016
c4tnoelz:
The most repellant character a lady can possess is comparing herself with a man, but I'm flabbergasted that the op didn't add it.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by ubongshine120: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2016
Pride and being selective make most women lack whom to marry
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Ripples334(m): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2016
herzern1:
Op......

1) PRIDE

2) WEALTH FLAUNTING

3) PREFERENCE SETTING

5) PRETENCE

Modify please.......

You skipped this one:
4) STONE FACING....
Lols!
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by coolviv: 7:59am On Sep 03, 2016
@ Op
All these will not stop a lady from having a man. In fact they are just things that make a man to have to work harder for a girl. Most men are too lazy and uncreative. No swagger at all. They just want women to come to them out of fear of menopause and not LOVE or CRAZY NEED. Only a real man can make any woman feel those things.

Points to note though: If Maheeda can be a happily married woman and Cossy Ojiaku can be preparing for her wedding then I tell you solemnly child of God, any woman can get a man.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Fourwinds: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
Op, no matter how a lady is..."there's always her kind of man". Whether she flaunts wealth, proud, has preferences, etc...a man will always fall for her.

"You guys should let us be".
Biko!. grin

yes but they don't last in marriages...I see them around after divorce
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 03, 2016
Richydos:

Funny u.... Bet u are still around 16-20yrs of age ba grin,, U think having some gala boyfriends who spoil u with Iya Ruka Amala is synonymous to having a man ba..... Don't sound like dis in front of our sisters who are clocking 25 n above or else ya face will be cemented with slap for refusing to have sense grin
What is Iya Ruka Amala?, and who dates a gala boyfriend at this era?...i said the fact, no matter how a lady is..."there's always a man for her". Take it or leave it, and i'm an adult ok!. grin
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 03, 2016
Richydos:

Lolzzzzz u will soon know grin when ur face don dey wrinkle I no wan hear say u go Shiloh cabashing n rolling on d floor for holy spirit to send ya any kinda man oooo grin
I won't even do such in order to get a man, I will just accept my fate and move on with life grin cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 03, 2016
Richydos:

Hmmmmmm, u have been meeting confusing men grin grin... OP I have spotted 1 of em ur write up speaks about grin

Lol. Why do NL folks have this mentality of assuming that whenever a person writes anything, they are probably referring to themselves?
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Doncharlie: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2016
SETTING UNREALISTIC STANDARDS...Rome was never built in a day,It takes a woman of wisdom to discover hidden talent in a Man and to support him actualize his dreams and aspirations.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by KingRex1(m): 9:11am On Sep 03, 2016
No3 caught my attention..

Ladies wen u set high preferences, n there comes this guy who meets your checklist, 20packs, handsome, cool, rich.. Blah blah.

Insecurity sets in, nd then u start nagging n mistrusting unnecessarily. Seeing things that ain't there.
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by zicoraads: 9:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Lol. Why do NL folks have this mentality of assuming that whenever a person writes anything, they are probably referring to themselves?
Because the probability that they are is usually very, very high tongue

But for the record, this list is BS cool
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 03, 2016
c4tnoelz:
. Why not!! But can a woman get a man? I guess not..
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 03, 2016
zicoraads:

Because the probability that they are is usually very, very high tongue

But for the record, this list is BS cool

Zicoraads! cheesy
Re: Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2016
asuo27:
What is Iya Ruka Amala?, and who dates a gala boyfriend at this era?...i said the fact, no matter how a lady is..."there's always a man for her". Take it or leave it, and i'm an adult ok!. grin
nomatter how a lady is there is always a man for her that will still leave her cus she got one issue or the other

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / 10 Reasons Why A Woman Should Be A Gold Digger / As A Woman I Have Decided I'm Never Getting Married Or Having Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.