Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) (8245 Views)

What Type Of Sex Is "Good Sex"? / Which Is Better: A Degree In Earthing A Pussy Or Mathematics / Job Antwi: I Never Knew Sex Is This Sweet, I Wish I Can Do It Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by lola024(f): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2016
Edipee:
Abeg which one be urine time, Mazi?

lol
Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by MaziOmenuko: 7:56am On Sep 03, 2016
Edipee:

Whenever you are peeing, try to hold back your urine for at least 8 seconds. Repeat it 3 to 4 times before the urine ends. Do it every time u are urinating. This helps tighten ur penile muscles and helps you control your coming.

2 Likes

Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by Edipee(m): 5:59pm On Sep 03, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

Whenever you are peeing, try to hold back your urine for at least 8 seconds. Repeat it 3 to 4 times before the urine ends. Do it every time u are urinating. This helps tighten ur penile muscles and helps you control your coming.
I know it as kegel exercise, thanks.
Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by torqque7(m): 8:09pm On Sep 03, 2016
lola024:

you making me hot here

So many ways to handle such a situation you find yourself. wink all of them end with you having a big smile on your face..
Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by dasparrow: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Yes yes shocked ... doing baba go slow every time won't work o. Women love hot sex than the slow ones o.
Av u ever wondered why dox rich madams denigrate to allowing Adamu the gate man bang em
Leme tell u sth, every guy in this world can have slow sex but very few guy can bang, pound and kpob a girl. For every girl that has never enjoyed hot sex, it's always one of their fantasies, go and ask them. The idea of giving them different styles , different positions and hot steamy ones can almost bring a girl to climax, they love to xperience that hot kpobing. They want to moan very loud, they want to feel how bad you can be, it simply drives them nut.
But if u think you av to be doing slow things, well don't call me when u see baba kauai the carpenter always coming to work on your furnitures at home o Cos na so e go start. Cos if u call me I fit mammer u slap on top Cos I don warn you.
Am not saying it should be hot every time, but that hot sex is needed at least once a week. Use your parabola well on her and by the time she starts giving you 3 pieces of big meat as against the former 1 piece she gives. Know she's not bn nice, you're only been rewarded for a job welldone.

You are here writing epistles. I hope you are married? Sex was created for married folks only. Many of you will fornicate because the demon of lust rules your lives and then tomorrow you hypocrites will want to quote bible verses to homosexuals forgetting that according to the bible, fornication just like homosexuality will hinder you from making heaven. No wonder many of you are carriers of sexually transmitted diseases and don't even know it. You are slaves to your own sexual desires. REPENT!
Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 03, 2016
Pastor komolafe, pls take ur message to religion section and open a christian section of ur own. It's time we jettisoned hypocrisy... u're here schooling me on repentance cos I love to suck my baes juice or I love good and hot sex. If u can't do that or u av a problem with that, pls keep it to urself , and Wt was your yard stick for measuring my marital status and to say am not married .Funny indeed.
You cnt force people to belong to your school of thought. He's here preaching repentance hahahahahahahahaha grin. Pastor Olobe
dasparrow:

You are here writing epistles. I hope you are married? Sex was created for married folks only. Many of you will fornicate because the demon of lust rules your lives and then tomorrow you hypocrites will want to quote bible verses to homosexuals forgetting that according to the bible, fornication just like homosexuality will hinder you from making heaven. No wonder many of you are carriers of sexually transmitted diseases and don't even know it. You are slaves to your own sexual desires. REPENT!
Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by dettzy(m): 5:35am On Sep 04, 2016
Lola this my num and pin jus for u alone 08065015851. 23A9AA16 let's rock thigs. Akpan
Re: Why Slow Sex Is Better (a Must Read) by Vevo(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Edipee:
It is called Kegel exercise...Just google "Kegel exercise for males" and you'd be clarified.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Has "Hookup Only" On Her Tinder Profile / My Girl Strips For The World To See. / Help!!! My Boyfriend Masturbates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.