Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? (2540 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
cool smiley
Erniehorla:
sad hmmm she nags? Well its part of girls character sha embarassed

she is jealous? Da 1 2 is normal. Bur i think she is tooo jealous lipsrsealed at least she talks to oda guys 2.

See Op, 4geh dat tin just try to make her undastand that she aint the side chick(just lyk wat sm1 said b4) darris all *runs out*
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Blak cheesycheesy

TGIF wink

hey Pretty cheesy

TGIF! how was ur day smiley

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2016
SmellingAnus:
Sometimes nagging is caused by insecurities so why not help her over come her insecurities... From your write up you also have your insecurities, so also discuss with her about them... Sometimes how you start certain discussions matters...
True talk

Some people are not really insecure,they just play it out to keep their partners on their feet. cool

An insecure relationship lacks TRUST which is the next thing that comes after LOVE,for LOVE LUST is not enough to sustain a relationship grin

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:20pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
She basically doesn't like me having conversations with females,She lays so many false accusations on me...about cheating...and also demands that i call her everyday

Where as she keeps so many guys on her platform and flirts alot....i mean alot .

Matured Response Please...Thanks
A partner that nags is a Big NO NO,adults are meant to discuss issues in a mature manner to achieve the desired result.

In this situation,it is adviceable you sit your nagging partner down,and find a way to resolve issues amicably and if that is not working,make it loud and clear you won'condone such traits.

For a sane being that should do the trick and if it doesn't? lipsrsealed

I no be relationship expect,you can ask oliviaarims grin

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by vicstar(m): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
gee!! Sorry bro, I stay clear from anything

That increases my worry cry

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

hey Pretty cheesy

TGIF! how was ur day smiley

Great

but

woman don't rest,I'm there waiting to start wink
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Erniehorla(f): 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2016
*runs in* *takes a bow* u is wlcme uncle royal smiley *runs out*
RoyalBlak007:
cool smiley
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Laveda(f): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yes..we've talked bout it..still the same scenario

and yes...she flirts with guys...am stunned! undecided ..

@bolded>> cool cool

Its all up to you now.

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Laveda(f): 9:29pm On Sep 02, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fūcking nice grin

I fūcking saw ur Annular Eclipse thread the other fūcking day...twaz fūcking nice view cool

I didn't fūcking see it in Lagos grin ...Lagos fūcking hit the eclipse instead grin

gringrin

_fucking hold Buhari responsible.
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

A partner that nags is a Big NO NO,adults are meant to discuss issues in a mature manner to achieve the desired result.

In this situation,it is adviceable you sit your nagging partner down,and find a way to resolve issues amicably and if that is not working,make it loud and clear you won'condone such traits.

I agree with you. Such an attitude is highly unacceptable and shouldn't be condoned, so the earlier he put her straight, the better for him; else she'll do worse.
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 10:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy fūckBUBU
Laveda:

gringrin

_fucking hold Buhari responsible.

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Simitrendy: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2016

Show her the I don't care attitude hommie

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2016
Erniehorla:
*runs in* *takes a bow* u is wlcme uncle royal smiley *runs out*

Funny you cheesy grin

wink

Enjoy the rest of the evening cool
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Great

but

woman don't rest,I'm there waiting to start wink

grin cool cool
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

dope! cool
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Berbierklaus:

True talk

Some people are not really insecure,they just play it out to keep their partners on their feet. cool

An insecure relationship lacks TRUST which is the next thing that comes after LOVE,for LOVE LUST is not enough to sustain a relationship grin
yeah... My cute dearest friend... cool cool
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 12:29am On Sep 03, 2016
Maxi112:
Trapqueen77

What's up with you?

Oohh... Hi there... grin

How'd u remember me? wink
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Maxi112: 6:13am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Oohh... Hi there... grin

How'd u remember me? wink
why not cheesy

Am cool and you?
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 6:40am On Sep 03, 2016
Maxi112:
why not cheesy

Am cool and you?

grin I'm fine... Tnx... Long time no hear from u... wink
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by chronique(m): 8:07am On Sep 03, 2016
The truth about people who nag,is that they hardly ever change by you tellng them about it. The more you try to argue wth them,the more you fuel the fire. The best approach is to walkaway and give them space when they start it. Sooner or later,they'd start realizing the effect of what they are doing(if they have sense though).

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Maxi112: 8:29am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin I'm fine... Tnx... Long time no hear from u... wink
ban!

It's ban, they wanna kill me with it grin

But am back now, do you've any clue about what the op is saying? grin

Gist me jare grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 03, 2016
Maxi112:
ban!

It's ban, they wanna kill me with it grin

But am back now, do you've any clue about what the op is saying? grin

Gist me jare grin

Ooh.. I hope u enjoyed ur v-cay wink grin

Clue? Actually I am wondering as well which partner he's talking abt grin cheesy
Men and their wahala. tongue
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Maxi112: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ooh.. I hope u enjoyed ur v-cay wink grin

Clue? Actually I am wondering as well which partner he's talking abt grin cheesy
Men and their wahala. tongue
i did, saw lot of peeps over their grin the journey was awesome grin

I thought as much too, anyway that partner is not representing well grin cheesy

Our wahala too much oh grin you can never please us grin

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2016
Maxi112:
i did, saw lot of peeps over their grin the journey was awesome grin

I thought as much too, anyway that partner is not representing well grin cheesy

Our wahala too much oh grin you can never please us grin

Men are soooooo complicated in nature... grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Maxi112: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Men are soooooo complicated in nature... grin
ladies ain't exempted from that grin tho not all men

If you do, some will complain if don't another wahala.

Relationship some time, I just tire.... marriage on my mind jare cheesy
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2016
Maxi112:
ladies ain't exempted from that grin tho not all men

If you do, some will complain if don't another wahala.

Relationship some time, I just tire.... marriage on my mind jare cheesy

Ohhh... She will be a lucky girl.. cheesy

Juz don't forget to invite me when it happens... tongue
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Berbierklaus(f): 3:06pm On Sep 03, 2016
SmellingAnus:
yeah... My cute dearest friend... cool cool
winkwink
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2016
cool cool you made sense...for real
chronique:
The truth about people who nag,is that they hardly ever change by you tellng them about it. The more you try to argue wth them,the more you fuel the fire. The best approach is to walkaway and give them space when they start it. Sooner or later,they'd start realizing the effect of what they are doing(if they have sense though).
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 5:18pm On Sep 03, 2016
I hope you've fūcking curbed her op cheesy
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 03, 2016
eph12:
Change her!
you can never change a human being if they don't want to sad undecided

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 03, 2016
sinaj:

I just hate nagging coz it drives me crazy sad

Nagging is not something that can be unlearnt easily, just talk to her about it.

Observe the things that make her nag nd avoid them.

It seems she is having insecurities, just assure her that she isn't d side chick grin

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Erniehorla:
sad hmmm she nags? Well its part of girls character sha embarassed

she is jealous? Da 1 2 is normal. Bur i think she is tooo jealous lipsrsealed at least she talks to oda guys 2.

See Op, 4geh dat tin just try to make her undastand that she aint the side chick(just lyk wat sm1 said b4) darris all *runs out*
nagging is not part of my character, point of correction undecided

[EROTIC Story] One Night Stand With A Bad Boy[18+ Only] / Puzzay Is Puzzay: Beauty And No Manners? Let's Hear Your Take / Name One Thing You Don't Share.