Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,251 members, 7,836,176 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? (2539 Views)

Images For The Matured Minds That Look Innocent Yet Filthy / Why You Need To Run From A Nagging Wife/girlfriend? / Opinion: Guys, Can You Cope With A Nagging Girlfriend/wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
She basically doesn't like me having conversations with females,She lays so many false accusations on me...about cheating...and also demands that i call her everyday

Where as she keeps so many guys on her platform and flirts alot....i mean alot .

Matured Response Please...Thanks

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 8:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fūcking do the same too cheesy

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 8:10pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

She basically doesn't like me having conversations with females,She lays so many false accusations on me...about cheating...and also demands that i call her everyday

Where as she keeps so many guys on her platform and flirts alot....i mean alot .

Matured Response Please...Thanks

Fūcking hit it back grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by eph12(m): 8:11pm On Sep 02, 2016
Change her!

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by sinaj(f): 8:12pm On Sep 02, 2016
Lol

I just hate nagging coz it drives me crazy sad

Nagging is not something that can be unlearnt easily, just talk to her about it.

Observe the things that make her nag nd avoid them.

It seems she is having insecurities, just assure her that she isn't d side chick grin

3 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:16pm On Sep 02, 2016
FvckShiT:

Fūcking hit it back grin
shocked cool
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 8:18pm On Sep 02, 2016
grin cheesy fūcking bad guy
eph12:
Change her!
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:24pm On Sep 02, 2016
sinaj:
Lol

I just hate nagging coz it drives me crazy sad

Nagging is not something that can be unlearnt easily, just talk to her about it.

Observe the things that make her nag nd avoid them.

It seems she is having insecurities, just assure her that she isn't d side chick grin

grin cheesy

thanks

lol@ bolded

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Laveda(f): 8:26pm On Sep 02, 2016
Have you talked to her about it? If you haven't please do. That's the first thing..

But hey, she flirts with guys and still complains? undecided na wa o

Just talk to her about it, and if she doesn't change? Unto the next. sad

3 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 8:31pm On Sep 02, 2016
Laveda:
Have you talked to her about it? If you haven't please do. That's the first thing..

Just talk to her about it, and if she doesn't change? Unto the next. sad

Hey Veda

You had a fūcking good day?

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by nnachukz(m): 8:33pm On Sep 02, 2016
I have learnt to keep quiet and not argue when she starts her problem (nagging). Is her mouth she is illegally exercising. When she calms down I do tell her she is getting it wrong and explain. I have also made sure she has unrestricted access to all my phones including all apps in them. She has changed when she saw I wasn't hiding anything from her. But mine is a bit different from yours, because she doesn't flirt to the best of my knowledge.
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:35pm On Sep 02, 2016
Laveda:

Just talk to her about it, and if she doesn't change?Unto the next. sad

Yes..we've talked bout it..still the same scenario

and yes...she flirts with guys...am stunned! undecided ..

@bolded>> cool cool

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Laveda(f): 8:36pm On Sep 02, 2016
FvckShiT:

Hey Veda

You had a fūcking good day?

Day was fücking good..

Yours?

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by herzern1(m): 8:37pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sit her down!...

Talk senses into her head...

Because you're in a relationship doesn't mean yhur Social life should seize.....

You are the man here,bro cool....

She isn't feedinq yhu....

2 Likes

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2016
nnachukz:
I have learnt to keep quiet and not argue when she starts her problem (nagging). Is her mouth she is illegally exercising. When she calms down I do tell her she is getting it wrong and explain. I have also made sure she has unrestricted access to all my phones including all apps in them. She has changed when she saw I wasn't hiding anything from her. But mine is a bit different from yours, because she doesn't flirt to the best of my knowledge.

I admire ur tactics there bro...you were/are patient..

av learned from this..thanks
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by nnachukz(m): 8:40pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

I admire ur tactics there bro...you were/are patient..

av learned from this..thanks

Welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Maxi112: 8:41pm On Sep 02, 2016
Trapqueen77

What's up with you?
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2016
Laveda:

Day was fücking good..

Yours?

Fūcking nice grin

I fūcking saw ur Annular Eclipse thread the other fūcking day...twaz fūcking nice view cool

I didn't fūcking see it in Lagos grin ...Lagos fūcking hit the eclipse instead grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 8:45pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
Sit her down!...

Because you're in a relationship doesn't mean yhur Social life should seize.....

This is fūcking dope cool
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Sep 02, 2016
Hehehehehe, homie dey see what i sawcheesy

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:
Sit her down!...

true talk

bro

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 02, 2016
Flirts with other guys?someone is jealous.Op i bet u cant boldly tell her she flirts with other guys cos u r a side nigga. grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Flirts with other guys?someone is jealous.Op i bet u cant boldly tell her she flirts with other guys cos u r a side nigga. grin

Define

Jealous?
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by herzern1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

true talk
bro

I hope it helps....

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by SmellingAnus(m): 8:56pm On Sep 02, 2016
Sometimes nagging is caused by insecurities so why not help her over come her insecurities... From your write up you also have your insecurities, so also discuss with her about them... Sometimes how you start certain discussions matters...
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 8:59pm On Sep 02, 2016
herzern1:

I hope it helps....

Definitely bro..

definitely
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Define

Jealous?

If u r not,why did u tell us she flirts with other guys?u dont need to let us knw.Nothing concern flirting in this matter naw.
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Erniehorla(f): 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
sad hmmm she nags? Well its part of girls character sha embarassed

she is jealous? Da 1 2 is normal. Bur i think she is tooo jealous lipsrsealed at least she talks to oda guys 2.

See Op, 4geh dat tin just try to make her undastand that she aint the side chick(just lyk wat sm1 said b4) darris all *runs out*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by RoyalBlak007: 9:03pm On Sep 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
If u r not,why did u tell us she flirts with other guys?u dont need to let us knw.Nothing concern flirting in this matter naw.

Ooh Snap!

i forgot i was quoting prettythicksme(m)>>>>>thanks for ur opinion...even though it doesn't count.....

1 Like

Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Ooh Snap!

i forgot i was quoting prettythicksme(m)>>>>>thanks for ur opinion...even though it doesn't count.....

Oh really?i dont wanna talk.

Anyway,how is trapqueen doing? undecided grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by FvckShiT(m): 9:08pm On Sep 02, 2016
Fūcking Fight loading grin
Re: MATURED MINDS; How Do You Curb A Nagging Partner? by Berbierklaus(f): 9:09pm On Sep 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Ooh Snap!

Blak cheesycheesy

TGIF wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy Kenyan Celebrity Shows Off Her Body And Her / Postponment Of The Nairaland Valentine Party / The Senselessness In Having A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.