Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,158 members, 7,825,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (8218 Views)

Who And Who Are Best Posters On Nairaland / Why Do We Attack Topic Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
You've gotta love TOH's one-liners.
I hate it when people tink they have to write a final year essay to get a message across.
That's just crap communication skills at it's worst.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by rasputinn(m): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2009
@ OP
What're your criteria for determining who the worst posters are cos I'm tempted to nominate you already
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by PAININASS: 6:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
The Worst. EUROPEAN,KADMAN,AND KOSOVO.

as for the best, JUSTWISE and beside,i think there is problem with nairaland home page a lot of senseless stories
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by TmeD0(m): 7:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
jay bee (m)
London

You are one of the worst posters for opening a meaningless thread and you definitely have a good rival in wale.star

@jaybee, you read my mind!

thanks bro.  Peace!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by PAININASS: 7:20pm On Oct 06, 2009
No we can't blame the POSTER,we have to blame the moderator for putting this shit at the front page
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by SamMilla1(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2009
Too many holy wanna be on this forum. They always seem to say things that will appease a certain "targetted" group of people so that they can recieve compliments. The ladies especially are guilty of this. As far as I am concerned too many fakies around to make up a chart.
I love you for this.*
Too many fakies trying to impress seun while hiding behind their real opinions.
Calling names wont do any good as some people will definitely ask for my neck.

Debosky is a good poster, though he adopted his employer s attitude in treating matters.

My worst is aloy emeka. copy and paste from one particular website
i wont call that a poster though
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
Topic.
BecomriCH is da best plus worst poster on nairaland, i think he deserves an aw. . .! undecided

Crackles though somtimes called 'best of worse' is already a well known brasher and sumtimes rib cracker, dis guy is one funny dude and icon on Nairlnd, mehn, i wonder where he gets his inspirations from.

Seun , uhm. . (no coment)

Gabry ~ Wondaful poster

Dgreatrock ~ Great idiologist at his posts

Topic founder ~ Nice poster but sumtimes too harsh with use of words.

Jakumo ~ Uhm, (no coment) wink wink

Ikeyman ~ Good poster but sometimes highly tribalistic.

Sam milla ~ Very gud sense of humor poster.

Lalaboi ~ Best reasonable poster so far.

Shola2009 ~ unfortunately duplicated i.d ( so i think/guess) undecided

Blacksta / Blackspade ~ cant realy diffrentiate who be who except for them profile culd posible be dentified.

Dbest1 ~ best reserved poster.

Acopen ~ best conserved poster.

Olaadegbu ~ BESST Religous POSTER. cool

Abuzola ~ lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tudor ~ Unique and general buT sometimes doesnt give a damn who u bloody are, he speaks his mind upfront.

Jamace ~ Uhm. . .

Dani1luv ~ Huh, great poster and sometimes you think he lives back door for his numerous fantasies.

Michelin89 / Mictchlin / Michel / Michaelin9 and so on ~ We just dont know who is who, undecided lol. ( a mod 4 dat quata)

SexyLEAmon ~ Fabulous Fantastic plus real poster, she cares greatly about others.

OmnpoTEnce ~ God is the only Omnipotence God. Nice poster.

RichybLAck ~ Independent but sumtimes self centered poster.

SeanT21 ~ Wao , real gem of a poster. Always straight to da point no time for long tin, i envy you.

Epi ~ Splendid poster.

Muzbo ~ emphatic poster

Tpia ~ Crucial poster.

Asha8 ~ Discriminatobia someworth

A.K.O ~ not bad 4 real.

Countrygrl ~ Great humor poster.

aieromon ~ Not too familiar with this poster

Ogaga4luv ~ hardcore Atheist same as his partner Abuzola.

Mohawkchic ~ uhm, just too many but few genius like mohawk. . . . Great fan here.

iice ~ This chic i swear is real NICE judgin 4rm her all time post. Keep it up gurl!

PapabrownN ~ NIce gem and emphatic poster.

Just too numerous to mension. . . But haters already knw em'selves, needless to say.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by NoWee(m): 7:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
Seun Osewa is the worst poster on Nairaland and should be banned for life.

Ladies and gentle men, am I not right?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 06, 2009
brein:

Michelin89 / Mictchlin / Michel / Michaelin9 and so on ~ We just dont know who is who, undecided lol. ( a mod 4 dat quata)

Is my fault you guys can't write my name correctly?  angry  grin

And are you implying I am not fit to be a mod? That's your opinion because I am a good moderatress and I know that. I keep my section clean and just because I am a zero nonsense type doesn't mean I don't have a sense of responsibility or duty. Members recognize my efforts and have been very cooperative. wink
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by chamotex(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2009
All the people on this thread
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by NoWee(m): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
chamotex:

All the people on this thread

Chamotex, I agree with you as long as you are included.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by chamotex(m): 8:19pm On Oct 06, 2009
No Wee:

Chamotex, I agree with you as long as you are included.

Best or Worst?
Do you know me?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by TheSly: 8:30pm On Oct 06, 2009
Best Poster. . . . . .  . . . Its Moi.  cool
Worst Poster. . . . . . . . . Its You, You're asking Who? I said you . . . yes you!!! wink
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by cold(m): 8:36pm On Oct 06, 2009
It's non other than the totally laid back cool Cold.Back after a long quiet spell.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by bawomolo(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2009
jakumo is the GOAT poster

Tpia is a goat cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 9:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

Tpia is a goat cheesy

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by yeancah007(f): 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mrbrownjay seems incapable of summarising his points  undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

Tpia is a goat  cheesy

In case you have forgotten you are not loved by the xtians either. They'd also call you a goat.  grin But don't worry you have our support.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by koolchicco: 9:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
Why is She (Tpia) hated by all? undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by TheSeeker(m): 9:43pm On Oct 06, 2009
All NL members are best and worst posters cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

In case you have forgotten you are not loved by the xtians either. They'd also call you a goat.  grin But don't worry you have our support.

Come on . . . I know you're anti-religion and all that, but you don't have to be disrespectful to christians.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by koolchicco: 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thank God you aint [b]e[/b]xcluded. grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by chic2pimp(m): 9:45pm On Oct 06, 2009
koolchicco:

Why is She (Tpia) hated by all? undecided lipsrsealed
She takes no prisoners and she is very feisty cool.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 06, 2009
eldee:

Come on . . . I know you're anti-religion and all that, but you don't have to be disrespectful to christians.

Heya, I use it all the time. It costs me to write Christian: too long.  tongue Just like I'll start calling you Eld.  grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by 190: 9:52pm On Oct 06, 2009
Thank Gawd
Im not amongst nland posterzz grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by hasyak(m): 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2009
just count those that have more than 3 post on this section, they are the worst posters, they only know how to talk talk talk no substance
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2009
michelin89:

Heya, I use it all the time. It costs me to write Christian: too long.  tongue Just like I'll start calling you Eld.  grin
I'm cool with that,but the part you cut away defines the whole way of life.
They'll rather have you call them Christi . . . 'Xtians' is just wrong on every level.

Nah . . . everyone calls me El wink wink

@topic
I hate reading posts from people that try so extremely hard to sound smart . . . it's painful.
You see people remixing lines they got from google and acting like nah . . .I'm sumn else.

Best posters?? End of discussion people.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 9:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
bawomolo:

Tpia is a queen cheesy

I love Tpia!!!

Her insults are the best ive seen ever cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 10:00pm On Oct 06, 2009
Michelin89 SHOULD be bitch-slapped for writing Christians as 'Xtians'
That's blasphemous.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by eldee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

That's blasphemous.
Haba . . . bitchslapped ke??
What happened to turning the other chic?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 06, 2009
eldee:

I'm cool with that,but the part you cut away defines the whole way of life.
They'll rather have you call them Christi . . . 'Xtians' is just wrong on every level.

Nah . . . everyone calls me El wink wink

@topic
I hate reading posts from people that try so extremely hard to sound smart . . . it's painful.
You see people remixing lines they got from google and acting like nah . . .I'm sumn else.

Best posters?? End of discussion people.

I hate that too. Speak your mind even though you'll get attacked by everyone.

Anyways I get your point. Christians.  grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
~Sauron~:

That's blasphemous.

Go siddon jare. Agbaya! tongue

eldee:

Haba . . . bitchslapped ke??
What happened to turning the other chic?? cheesy cheesy

You see? And this one dey talk about christianity. *hissssssss* grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code / Facebook Vs Nairaland: Which Is More Engaging And Addictive? / Health Is More Important Than Wealth!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.