Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (8206 Views)

Who And Who Are Best Posters On Nairaland / Why Do We Attack Topic Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Treetop20(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2009
FL Gators:

LOL. I got some things to do. . . . Posts when I get bored reading tongue
must be a pain signing in and out
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
Not really. I think my browser saved my login info. Just press enter grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

So you would stay on the opposite lane even though it doesn't make sense. . . just to be different?

You have just answered it yourself:

Bash it!!! angry angry angry
What is stupid to you might not be stupid to the other person. The other person probably deems you stupid. . .it's a never ending cycle. . .aggression's just not the answer. [s]Jeez I'm talking like a saint.[/s] cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Without the aggression your secondary school teachers dished on you. . . . .U woulda been a stubborn obnoxious piglet.
Spare the rod, spoil the child. Mince your words, feed the trolls.
Geddit?

Ohhh so you are an internet parent? Lol grin grin grin grin cheesy

michelin89:

You have just answered it yourself:

Ok o.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Ok o.

He is only interested in one thing. lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:28pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Yes. . . . .to monitor misguided sheep.

michelin89:

He is only interested in one thing. lipsrsealed

I am interested in many things.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Many things = Arem
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

He is only interested in one thing.  lipsrsealed

Spill!!! I'm listening.

~Sauron~:

Yes. . . . .to monitor misguided sheep.

As of today ye shall be called class captain. cool
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:40pm On Oct 05, 2009
stillwater:

Spill!!! I'm listening.

Don't mind Mich. . . . . . .She will say boobs. cheesy

As of today ye shall be called class captain. cool

Nah. . . . . . .Sauron will do just fine.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 05, 2009
~Sauron~:

Don't mind Mich. . . . . . .She will say boobs. cheesy

Wrong! But you know yourself. grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 11:49pm On Oct 05, 2009
michelin89:

Wrong! But you know yourself. grin

I dunno anything, abeg.
Spew what you have to say.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by netotse(m): 11:51pm On Oct 05, 2009
@OP
i cant really say o, i jst tend to ignore a lot of ppl on NL(like i wld in real life). but there are some smart ppl on NL, dont worry you'll soon find out for yourself. . .lol
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by iykedare(m): 11:10am On Oct 06, 2009
[size=16pt]@the worst poster is wale.star.
i once recommended psychatric hospital for him.dont know whether he has gone to one.i think its better he goes for check up in one of the psychatric hosp.he makes little or no sense with his posts or replies.
[/size]
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:33pm On Oct 06, 2009
I can't believe this make it to the front page WTF!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by koolchicco: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
sexyLeamon:

U aint seen norrin yet!Anything goes these days. *hisses* shocked
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by platinumnk(f): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2009
things i see on the first page tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2009
aaawwwww, if there is most boring, its this thread
if there is most horrible poster, cant think of any.

but i remeber one time one poster actually threatened to drag me into the mud of shamless insults, you who you are,
thank your stars i was in a good mood, cos all the names u can think of, i have been called worse,
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2009
sexyLeamon:

you are one of the worst poster for that tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by skfa1: 4:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
Infact all of you are worst cool
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by semid4lyfe(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2009
Jeez! I can't believe the kind of topics that make it to the front page these days. I'm beginning to think Seun is AWOL and someone else (perhaps a relative) is making all the thread selections on his behalf. e.g posts from romance & phone sections hardly made it to the frontpage in the past.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by omooloye1(f): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2009
Mr Mcrackles,He is just impossible grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 4:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
omo oloye:

Mr Mcrackles,He is just impossible grin
best or worst?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by omooloye1(f): 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2009
Ofcourse, He is one of the worst posters
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sandee575(f): 4:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
i vote sexyLeamon as the bestest posteress
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by okeey(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2009
oh my goodness no worst poster how ever d post may be
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by MUZBO(m): 5:11pm On Oct 06, 2009
jay bee:

You are one of the worst posters for opening a meaningless thread and you definitely have a good rival in wale.star
Yeeeeeeee!! Na finishing move be that o! FATALITY!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by denony(m): 5:24pm On Oct 06, 2009
nobody ever tend to answer the question asked
are u people scared of mentioning names?

me the best you the worst
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by jalether(m): 5:38pm On Oct 06, 2009
Walestar must be really bad indeed, as for the best poster isn't it obvious, its yours truly wink
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 5:40pm On Oct 06, 2009
jalether:

as for the best poster isn't it obvious, its yours truly wink
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by blackspade(m): 5:59pm On Oct 06, 2009
Na slave descendants sef! See how dem "turn the motherfucker out" in racism & tribalism section. shocked cheesy grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2009
name them angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card. / Biography/profile Of Vp (yemi Osinbajo’s First Daughter) “kanyinsola Osinbajo / Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.