Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,471 members, 7,954,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (8307 Views)

Who And Who Are Best Posters On Nairaland / Why Do We Attack Topic Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by MrCrackles(m): 7:26am On Oct 13, 2009
,mama-gee:

Stop crying little crackles. grin grin grin
grin cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by archangel1(m): 3:10pm On Oct 13, 2009
there is no yard stick to measure the worst and the best posters.everything contributed here is very important in its capacity and objective.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dani1luv: 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2009
sweetpie23:

good now we are friends kiss kiss
wink
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Rosabelle(f): 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2009
archangel1:

there is no yard stick to measure the worst and the best posters.everything contributed here is very important in its capacity and objective.
Oh but OFFCOURSE.
Come back after youve met wale.star, and the rest of them, se you hear?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by iykedare(m): 6:01pm On Oct 27, 2009
[size=16pt]worst poster :rosabelle
best poster:wale.star.
[/size]
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by olapo(f): 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2009
Good, since u knw wat your heart disire why are u distoping urself i knw u stil luv him and he luv u 2 but d problem is dat your guy just did mistake 4 keeping his x witout telling u, wat is surpose 2 do dat night is 2 cal u and xplain wat is appen 2 him dat night, but nobody above mistake, jt 4give him and continue wit your luv dn't bring thrd parting 2 your relationship again, dere is no eny good tings come in a easier way and some ppl xprience more dan urs but dere stil husband and wife he dipence on your heart pls forlo your heart and GOD wil help u 2 old your man and dn't try 2 go 4 another man b'cos u dn't no who is who OK. Or u cal me if u need mor 08032120902 dat is me .Bye.is painful but try 2 bee urself, OK ALRIGHT.

OMG, GOT THIS ADVICE BUT I COULDNT HELP BUT LAUGH AT THE BLUNDERS, MY GUY, ibrolab, u no try atall.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by neowelsh(m): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2009
embarassed
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by smurf1(f): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]worst poster :rosabelle
best poster:wale.star.
[/size]

lolz!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2009
~smurf:

lolz!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by smurf1(f): 10:22pm On Oct 30, 2009
lolz!!!
hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:56am On Nov 01, 2009
undecided undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2009
Rabbish
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Godmother2: 8:32pm On Nov 08, 2009
I know she'll come down here to rain abuses on me grin grin grin
But I think the worst poster is michelin
And the best is sista woman
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2009
You spoke right. I am here, but I won't rain abuses at you. cool
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Godmother2: 8:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
shocked  shocked shocked shocked
but I like you, girl
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2009
;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dyabman(m): 3:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
Mrcrackles , have you been OK lately.?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by 195(f): 4:30pm On Nov 24, 2011
iykedare:

[size=16pt]FINAL DECISION OF NAIRALANDER

WALE.STAR IS THE WORST POSTER.HE HAS NOT EVEN SEEN THIS COS HE IS BUSY IN THE SEXUALITY SECTION.THATS HIS FAVOURITE SECTION.
[/size]
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Killer Number 0800226655???? / God Is Great !!see Amazing Photos Of Where two Rivers Meet And Do Not Mix / How Hot Is Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.