Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? (8207 Views)

Who And Who Are Best Posters On Nairaland / Why Do We Attack Topic Posters On Nairaland? / Your Best And Worst Nairaland Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by whiteroses(f): 12:47am On Oct 08, 2009
opensource:

Seun is the worst to have posted this on the homepage,  lol
i can bet seun hasnt seen this post, he has about 6 admins they are responsible not seun
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by iykedare(m): 10:20am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=16pt]
opensource:

Seun is the worst to have posted this on the homepage, lol

guy,why u wan vex seun wey dey find person to ban?he keeps himself busy with that.he must ban u within the next 24 hrs.
[/size]
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by mystikal(m): 10:32am On Oct 08, 2009
i guess the popular posters would be ones to fall into the good and bad categories.

I have learnt a lot from some posters, as I tend to read more and post less. Nowadays I just know what to expect from the posters whose names have stuck. Others are fair, some just make me curse my myself for even wasting my time, Becomrich readily comes to mind,,

Sauron is Ace, BTW
Mohawkchic is cool in ways she doesnt even know.

blah blah blah smiley
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by iykedare(m): 11:31am On Oct 08, 2009
[size=16pt]FINAL DECISION OF NAIRALANDER

WALE.STAR IS THE WORST POSTER.HE HAS NOT EVEN SEEN THIS COS HE IS BUSY IN THE SEXUALITY SECTION.THATS HIS FAVOURITE SECTION.
[/size]
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by chidib: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2009
only God knows who is his own
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sagamite(m): 12:35pm On Oct 08, 2009
kellorah:

The worst ones are those who start useless threads, use unnecessary grammar in their posts, upload fake pictures, who think they know better than the next or are so quick to condemn, etc.

The best are those who keep it real, on and off the net.

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, I may be mistaken, but you once had a white chick's pix (that looked original) on your profile?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 12:37pm On Oct 08, 2009
@whiterose
wink wink
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 2:34pm On Oct 08, 2009
jay bee:

@whiterose
wink wink

Jaybee? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
No form of flirting shall be allowed here.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^
lol. i'm sure u quickly flipped through the damsel's profile as well. trust the dark lord/booboo surgeon himself
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sauron1: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2009
jay bee:

^^
lol. i'm sure u quickly flipped through the damsel's profile as well. trust the dark lord/booboo surgeon himself

Has she got a profile pic there? cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
wooo teva grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]FINAL DECISION OF NAIRALANDER

WALE.STAR IS THE WORST POSTER.HE HAS NOT EVEN SEEN THIS COS HE IS BUSY IN THE SEXUALITY SECTION.THATS HIS FAVOURITE SECTION.
[/size]
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by wunderkind: 4:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
Worst is PWK
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 08, 2009
@Iyke

Stop fucking seeking attention. What the Bleep!!! Write normally, worst poster on NL. angry
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 5:05pm On Oct 08, 2009
and the best poster in nairaland goes to the queen herself Ebonyeyes kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by kellorah: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2009
Sagamite:

Errrrrrrrrrrrr, I may be mistaken, but you once had a white chick's pix (that looked original) on your profile?

A white chick's pic on my profile? Why would I wanna do that? I'm mixed race, and not 100% Nigerian, maybe that's what you've seen and thought it was some next chick, and I don't even look WHITE! You are indeed mistaken!
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by odereghi(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2009
Well, i know for sure that i am one of the best posters so far.
But for the worst posters, no body is a worst poster.

Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by lawrence83: 5:56pm On Oct 08, 2009
Religion: tudor takes the lead, qblaze n banom, follows

Mrcrackles, funny guy, and has a unique way of writing is post.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dani1luv: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2009
shocked
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2009
dani1luv:

shocked
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by dani1luv: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2009
Confusion undecided embarassed
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by sweetpie23: 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2009
you are one of the worst poster also you know that undecided tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sagamite(m): 6:22pm On Oct 08, 2009
kellorah:

A white chick's pic on my profile? Why would I wanna do that? I'm mixed race, and not 100% Nigerian, maybe that's what you've seen and thought it was some next chick, and I don't even look WHITE! You are indeed mistaken!

What is the mix?
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by okunoba(m): 11:33pm On Oct 08, 2009
Become rich is the best poster 4 me, I find him funny and entertaining. He writes in codes so different from everyone else on Nairaland. The satelite maps does it 4 me. I like his use of satire in addressing the problems facing Nigeria.  Sadly not many of us understand or know the real message his trying to get accross. 

Tpia is the worst 4 me, so rude and can`t make a point without insulting.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by kellorah: 11:42pm On Oct 08, 2009
Sagamite:

What is the mix?

Black and white.LOL.
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by bluespice(f): 11:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
^^^^^^^^
what are u looking for here? grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by kellorah: 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2009
Baba Bluuu!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. . .I really don't know u know. And I've got a seminar tomorrow I need to be preparing for RIGHT NOW.
Don't let Franchise know I was here. He wont forgive me, cos I was meant to speak to him earlier lol.
x x
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by TOPE20001(f): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2009
lmao @ baba bluuuu

@blue
i am lost meself tongue cheesy
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Sagamite(m): 12:30am On Oct 09, 2009
kellorah:

Black and white.LOL.

Oh really? undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by bluespice(f): 12:45am On Oct 09, 2009
kellorah:

Baba Bluuu!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lol. . .I really don't know u know. And I've got a seminar tomorrow I need to be preparing for RIGHT NOW.
Don't let Franchise know I was here. He wont forgive me, cos I was meant to speak to him earlier lol.
x x
waaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!
u know ive got a big mouth, imma tell on yo ass! grin
TOPE2000!:

lmao @ baba bluuuu

@blue
i am lost meself tongue cheesy
haba i know wat u mean, lemme alone joh tongue
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by yme1(f): 7:00pm On Oct 09, 2009
what a thread undecided
Re: Who Are The Best And Worst Posters On Nairaland? by Rosabelle(f): 1:20am On Oct 10, 2009
LOOOLLLL. I havnt laughed this hard in a long long time. I see a lot of wack threads on here, but this is simply too funny.
Im probably going to get abused for what I say, but it doesnt matter, cos they'l abuse me anyway, so here goes:
I like Ebonyeyes, sexylemon, mrsb (or so), mohawkchik, theblessed and many others even though they may on occassion annoy me.

But theres one semi-crace on the loose : wale.star. That guy makes me very aware of just how many psychopaths there are in the virtual world.
Posakosa Im not really sure of cos he's everywhere at the same time and moves as the wind blows him, so on one thread you'd hear him say something highly intelligent and then on another he runs with his mouth.
A good majority of the people in the Religion and Tribalism section are most certainly raving lunatics. And then a few mad one's stroll around on occassion to drop curses here and there just to show theyre around sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card. / Biography/profile Of Vp (yemi Osinbajo’s First Daughter) “kanyinsola Osinbajo / Here Is The New MTN Music Plus Cheat (cancel7d) New Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.