Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,807 members, 7,827,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You (8975 Views)

Igbo Girls / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Airyprince(m): 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2016
undisputedbosom&colik wnt u guyz mve diz ur chatin ministry 2 anoda place abeg be4 i go cme flog una

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Lol.
I think you should know that i'ont think I know what you think I'm thinking so you'd better tell me what you think I'm thinking. smiley

Punchline.....oh my gosh.....ok lemme tell u what i think u thinkin....u think am tryin 2 tak op's advice after u might've called the challenge off shocked
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyprince:
undisputedbosom&colik wnt u guyz mve diz ur chatin ministry 2 anoda place abeg be4 i go cme flog una

No pour sand sand for my garri oh grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyprince:

On Sunday?
You want to flog...Uncle fear God na. cry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by ThuGnificenX: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz.....i've got ball.....are you tryin 2 make this a "challenge" cool
u allow this smallie to call u chicken? Haba
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Punchline.....oh my gosh.....ok lemme tell u what i think u thinkin....u think am tryin 2 tak op's advice after u might've called the challenge off shocked

Lol. grin
Far from it...I didn't think of that at all but now that you mention it...undecided
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:03pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
u allow this smallie to call u chicken? Haba

That chicken stands for a faint-heart....so she wasn't literal....but thanks for your concern bro
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:06pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Lol. grin
Far from it...I didn't think of that at all but now that you mention it...undecided

I guess i fell for your trick....smart girl....u wanted me 2 voice it out grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by ThuGnificenX: 3:07pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

That chicken stands for a faint-heart....so she wasn't literal....but thanks for your concern bro
I understand English Oga... Don't get it twisted.
If u don't toast that small girl, win her heart and finish work, I will roast you on 25th December. Am watching you. sad angry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

I guess i fell for your trick....smart girl....u wanted me 2 voice it out grin

Did I? grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:10pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
If u don't toast that small girl, win her heart and finish work, I will roast you on 25th December. Am watching you. sad angry

Habaa.....na double murder be that nah grin besides today no be sunday 4 ur side cheesy
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:

undecided
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Did I? grin

Of course.....u see that my life is at stake here....right grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by ThuGnificenX: 3:13pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Habaa.....na double murder be that nah grin besides today no be sunday 4 ur side cheesy
u beta start to dey apply all the tactics wen u don learn for her head. Unless! #Following you now# I go dey keep tab for ur progress! undecided
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by ThuGnificenX: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

undecided
my friend, who u dey bone face for? Beta agree for him if u no want my wahala for nairaland. angry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:15pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Of course.....u see that my life is at stake here....right grin

Is it too early to start printing your obituary?
The coffin maker will give you a discount.
Don't worry..smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
my friend, who u dey bone face for? Beta agree for him if u no want my wahala for nairaland. angry

Dream on ;Joseph,Dream on... angry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
u beta start to dey apply all the tactics wen u don learn for her head. Unless! #Following you now# I go dey keep tab for ur progress! undecided

U followed me just to keep taps on me......chai u funny die grin grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by ThuGnificenX: 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Dream on ;Joseph,Dream on... angry
ok O... The battle line is drawn.... #Follows user#
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by ThuGnificenX: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

U followed me just to keep taps on me......chai u funny die grin grin
win her heart and I will unfollow... For now see me as ur virus tongue
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Airyprince(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

No pour sand sand for my garri oh grin
lol broz hpe u sure say rat neva enter am nd i no go lyk mke u cari lassa oo
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
ok O... The battle line is drawn.... #Follows user#

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Is it too early to start printing your obituary? The coffin maker will give you a discount. Don't worry..smiley

Am not ready yet until i complete my mission here......

On earth grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:23pm On Sep 04, 2016
ThuGnificenX:
win her heart and I will unfollow... For now see me as ur virus tongue

Ok sir grin sori i misquoted u
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am not ready yet until i complete my mission here......

On earth grin
Lol. grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:27pm On Sep 04, 2016
Airyprince:
lol broz hpe u sure say rat neva enter am nd i no go lyk mke u cari lassa oo

Leave am 4 me oh grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:29pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Lol. grin

See as we just jejely been dy talk...now traffic don congest road cry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Airyprince(m): 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

On Sunday? You want to flog...Uncle fear God na. cry
lol
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

See as we just jejely been dy talk...now traffic don congest road cry
Ehya..
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Ehya..

Am ridin on "dont give up" motors ....so dont ehya me yet wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Am ridin on "dont give up" motors ....so dont ehya me yet wink
Alright then....Continue.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 3:39pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Alright then....Continue.

U wanna pull out from the race? cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Love Left Me For Someone I Least Expected / Have You Ever Felt Someone's Heartbeat When You Hug? / Why Does Girls Dislike Having Sex With Condom?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.