Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You (8969 Views)

Igbo Girls / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? / Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Chickened out and am still here.......i got a flat battery that why it look like i did chickened out....anyway is the challenge still on?

Nah...you lost your chance. smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:28pm On Sep 03, 2016
colik:

Nah...you lost your chance. smiley

Oh really or you chickenin out grin
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Oh really or you chickenin out grin
I'm not. Like I said;you've lost your chance.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:01am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

I'm not. Like I said;you've lost your chance.

Ok you know better....anyway why still awake cry
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Ok you know better....anyway why still awake cry
I'm not sleepy yet.
Shouldn't you be asleep?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:13am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

I'm not sleepy yet.

Shouldn't you be asleep?

Sleep is not a mandatary thing.....and am not gettin caught by sleep anytime soon
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Sleep is not a mandatary thing.....and am not gettin caught by sleep anytime soon

Lol...Alright then.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:28am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Lol...Alright then.

So how was your day (i.e yesterday) wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

So how was your day (i.e yesterday) wink
It was uneventful.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:
It was uneventful.
uneventful? walahi, i never hear that kind one before oo
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:55am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:

Lol.
I mean my day was just like every other Saturday.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:
Lol.
I mean my day was just like every other Saturday.
thats cool.. seems you were d first girl i followed on nl. i thought u r married then buh your dp says something else though..
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
thats cool.. seems you were d first girl i followed on nl. i thought u r married then buh your dp says something else though..

Married? shocked
Dear Lord! Why would you think that?
I'm a small girl ooh..
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:
Married? shocked
Dear Lord! Why would you think that?
I'm a small girl ooh..
lol.. u do not have a dp then and it was only in my imagination. buh now your dp says it all.. so, how small are you then?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by padamz07(m): 3:23am On Sep 04, 2016
It's suppose to be a convo

Bt the truth is "naija babes" dont chat, all dey do is reply or shud I say answer questions asked
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by firstking01(m): 5:58am On Sep 04, 2016
We already know these things nau.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
lol.. u do not have a dp then and it was only in my imagination. buh now your dp says it all.. so, how small are you then?

As small as I would like to be. smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by imustsaymymindo: 7:03am On Sep 04, 2016
Op, why must we try so hard impressing a girl? It's not healthy.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:31am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

It was uneventful.

Good mornin' 2 u..... sorry antispambot put me 2 bed without my approval.... cry

Happy Sunday wink hope u ballin 2 church
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Good mornin' 2 u..... sorry antispambot put me 2 bed without my approval.... cry

Happy Sunday wink hope u ballin 2 church

Ehya,
Good morning....I'll be going to Church in a while.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:44am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Ehya, Good morning....I'll be going to Church in a while.

Hmmmm....i thought you've already....so what church do you attend? wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:49am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:

Niqqa like seriously you never heard of Uneventful .....are you related to our dear president grin (no pun intended)
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hmmmm....i thought you've already....so what church do you attend? wink
Spring of Life...A Pentecostal ministry. Laters.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:58am On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Spring of Life...A Pentecostal ministry.
Laters.

Me Livin faith....see u when u get back meanwhile am hoppin into the kitchen.... wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Niqqa like seriously you never heard of Uneventful .....are you related to our dear president grin (no pun intended)
so you actually dont know a joke when you see one??
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Me Livin faith....see u when u get back meanwhile am hoppin into the kitchen.... wink

Alright then. smiley
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 1:58pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Alright then. smiley

Welcome back....how was the service?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Welcome back....how was the service?
It was awesome. What are you up to?
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

It was awesome. What are you up to?

Lolz....what do you think
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Lolz....what do you think
Err...iont know.
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by UndisputedBosom(m): 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2016
colik:

Err...iont know.

Hope u're not thinkin what i thinkin u're thinkin wink
Re: Follow This Guide To Chat With A Woman And She Will Trip For You by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Hope u're not thinkin what i thinkin u're thinkin wink

Lol.
I think you should know that i'ont think I know what you think I'm thinking so you'd better tell me what you think I'm thinking. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Cheat In Relationships? / He Dumped Me Because I Fought Over Him (To Keep Him) / Why don't Nigerian ladies Fancy Flowers As Presents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.