Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Does Education Make You A Good Wife? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Education Make You A Good Wife? (5057 Views)

Poll: Does Being Educated Automatically Make You A Good Wife ?

Yes: 25% (10 votes)
No: 74% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Qualities of a good wife Most Nigerian Girls Lack / What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) / 7 Qualities Of A Good Wife Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Education Make You A Good Wife? by nethacker(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2009
julian_H:

A degree does not guarantee success in mariage; IT DOES NOT EVEN GUARANTTEE SUCCESS IN businesses because we have seen so many degee holders who run down businesses entrusted to them - SOME OF OUR BANKS' CEOs for instance grin

It (degrees) just gives you an insight and better understanding of your area of discipline and other areas of life (this you can also do without a degee) as the case may be depending on your kind of person you are (ambitous and innovative wise)

It is not only women degree holders that do shakara - men too do that.

The point is that a good, reasonable, kind, understanding, patient, down-to-earth-person no matter how educated he/she is will always maintain those humble and noble traits. The same goes too for snubs and little minds, and other negative people (their education does not improve them). You know why? Changes does not come from without but from within! And this makes the degrees superficial!

What make one a degree holder anyway?

Answer: the CERTIFICATE!

Outside that, we are all equal and the same!

Even some so called degree holders are really EYE SORES when you come close to and hear them talk.

My mother never saw the four walls of a classroom but she ran and still run our home (VERY) well.

On a last note people, Degrees does not put foods on our tables because if it does WE WOULD NOT HAVE SO MANY RETCHED PROFESSORS AND LECTURERS who can hardly feed themselves not to talk of helping others!
WHO ARE BENT ON THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWING THEM TO STAY IN THE CLASSROOMS TILL THINE-KINGDOM-COME!

We would not have so many of them working for the so called money-miss-roads.

I should not be misconstrued for not supporting education; No! But education without a good foundation and good character and good business sense is worst than the MOST UNEDUCATED person.

RILE ME IF you want; this is (just) my stance!
Argument sustained grin U hv spoken so well especially with ur marshalled points up there. Let tell it to them ladies to stop being intoxicated by an ordinary inscriptions on a cardboard paper grin grin
Re: Does Education Make You A Good Wife? by sylve11: 9:51am On Oct 08, 2009
areaboi:

civilization is the greatest mess up,

so true that i have to clap for u kiss cool
Re: Does Education Make You A Good Wife? by itoross: 10:49am On Oct 08, 2009
Being educated does not make you a GOOD wife it can only contribute towards dat.It is only a woman that has the fear of God and is submissive can only make a good wife.Education will only help you to fit into the society
Re: Does Education Make You A Good Wife? by chienigma(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2009
@mybad, @posakosa,  I am Nigerian and I schooled in Nigeria also. As for 'their' new way of speaking english, i guess it's one more thing to copy from america, abi? cheesy

@nethacker, if i hadn't been told by anyone, my opinion would still be that your degree doesn't make you a good wife, home training does. It's as simple as that. smiley
Re: Does Education Make You A Good Wife? by nethacker(m): 8:13am On Oct 09, 2009
chienigma:

@nethacker, if i hadn't been told by anyone, my opinion would still be that your degree doesn't make you a good wife, home training does. It's as simple as that. smiley
U r very ryt my dear grin
Re: Does Education Make You A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
education has absolutly nofin 2 do with chacter,havent u seen of an illiterate woman dat nags,is dirty n talks 2 much,i wonder y some guys with low iq or should i call it low self worth like associating degree with character flaws.i rilly think d guy dat wrote dis nonesense should listen 2 micheal jackson's songs MAN IN D MIRROR. bottom line remove d dirt in ur eye b4 u tink of removing d log in somone else's eye.WORK ON UR INFERIORITY COMPLEX ISSUES instead of writing things dat dont make sense here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Was His/her Reaction When You Broke Up? / Photo:take A Keen Look At Me, Why Are Girls Disturbing My Life? / Must You Always Save Your Partner's Name With A Romantic Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.